Chapter 83

The fish was quickly removed. Although Qiu Wulun inherited his father's opponent, he was still polite to his opponent's wife, so he quickly apologized.

Qi Ziyou frowned, wanting face, hard to say

Xue Xiu suppressed his nausea and shook his head slightly: "It's no wonder if you don't know, let's eat.

She looked at Cheng Sheng, who also smiled reluctantly.

Zhan Zhen leaned in his ear: "His face is wrong, what's the matter?

The faint discomfort was like the time Zhan Zhen was injured, hovering around his chest. He shook his head: "It's okay.

Zhan Zhen is really more sensitive and considerate now. A slight change in his expression was seen. He smiled at the man slightly, and secretly guessed that he might cry a lot and sleep a lot today. After all, he was still crying and sleeping a lot today. I have a headache.

Xue Xiu ate very delicately, taking a small bite, but not eating a lot. Zhan Zhen said, "Isn't that the appetite for pregnancy will increase? Why is it still eating so little?

Qi Ziyou explained: "A lot: The doctor wants to eat smaller meals and she has eaten five meals today.

Zhan Zhen was surprised, and Xiansheng was also surprised.

The storyteller in the audience was still talking about the son of God, and the audience persuaded him to quickly put an end to the rumor, but the storyteller laughed, "No hurry, let's wait and see, see how the Taoist priest ends!"

Chen and Jun had a meal together, but there were few who could eat well. Except for Zhan Zhen from time to time inquiring about pregnancy matters, the few people on the slap were a little cautious.

What asked is no different from the book. At first it was lethargy and fatigue: was a little fat, and was diagnosed when was sick.

Xiansheng secretly remembered that when he left the table, the sky was completely dark, but there was a night market in Northern Kingdom, with bright lights outside, and street performers playing with fire, which was very lively.

Now that Xiansheng came out, he didn't want to go back, as if he walked like this, walked, and he would get relief.

Zhan Zhen saw that he was in a bad mood, so he didn't mention going home, but put the cloak on him, gently wrapped his body, and walked slowly along the street with him.

Xiansheng quickly got tired from walking. He breathed a little heavy, stopped, and the man next to him squatted down in front of him: "Come on, Husband carries you.

I don't want to go back yet.

Then take a stroll again. "

Xiansheng leaned on his back, wrapped his hands around his neck, and said, "Have you found traces of Qin Yi?

Since he has never quarreled with your brother too aggressively, he will not attack you. "Zhan Zhen said: "The lone knows that he is nearby, but he can't find anyone. He Ermi has a superb disguise. With him by his side, Qin Yi can change his face

Xiansheng nestled on his shoulder and said nothing.

Zhan Zhen said: "The lone will definitely kill him.

I know.

He came out in order to force the loneliness: he stripped the Taifu alive. "Zhan Zhen's muscles tensed, his lips pressed, and his legs were gently closed. Xiansheng had goose bumps all over his body, and his heart was cold.

So many people were killed by Qin Tao and severely wounded alone, like a bereaved dog, protected by the Taifu, all the way back to the mountains, Qin Yi followed his elder brother, and forced the lone to a dead end. "Zhan Zhen's voice is very heavy, and every word seems to be soaked in blood: "Tao Fu Luogu settled in an inconspicuous tree hole. He risked his death to lead them away, but was caught. Qin Yi found an empty space. place