Chapter 78

Xiansheng's nose is about to fail. Zhan Zhen frowned: While waiting for him to put on clothes, he said, "I always wanted to marry the most beautiful in the world, but I got married, but I found it for myself. Annoyed

Xiansheng stood up and opened his arms, allowing him to circle around him, his mouth slightly raised and his eyes glowing.

Zhan Zhen is arrogant and arrogant, but he always takes care of him in the small details. He can get used to the meticulous work of getting dressed quickly.

Zhan Zhen took it seriously and packed it up for him. Seeing his expression: he suddenly realized what he had done, and suddenly stretched out his arm: "Gu put you clothes on, do you dare to stand it?

How unbearable.

Gu Ke is the Crown Prince of Jin Dynasty

I am still Princess Liang: Where is your identity? Besides, I am also the most beautiful in the world. It is your blessing to serve you

Zhan Zhen started the test, Xiansheng had a straight face and gave him a kiss on his nose, "I'm really used to it.

They talked and laughed here, while the queen was sitting on the other side, burning herself with a thoughtful look, and asked, "Can the princess be replaced?

The prince drove everyone out, and the young couple probably had trouble again.

The queen glanced outside and said, "It's raining, people are gone...it's also clean. You ask the prince to stop messing around today. It's important to worship God.

Mother Dou bowed and went to the next door again, knocking on the door: relaying the queen's words. Zhan Zhen just hugged Cheng Sheng on the table and was tired. Hearing the sound, he was unwilling to test and gave Xiansheng a push; frowned and said: "The rain is starting to get heavy, and the lonely can't go away, just here. Wait for you.

Xiansheng wiped his mouth and pulled him over again. Zhan Zhen helped him tidy up his hair. After looking at it for a while, he said, "I will really have to build a golden house to lock you up in the future.

Nonsense again. "Cheng Sheng said: "I'm going.

Zhan Zhen followed him out, his gaze fell on his slender back, his heart felt as if he was rubbing a hand, and he felt tight.

He is not talking nonsense

He really wants to lock up Xiansheng

Only oneself can see, only oneself can touch, only oneself can handle.

The queen walked out, admiring her expression: "Look at this little baby in this palace, how she really looks good on her.

Xiansheng could only lower his head and secretly glanced at Zhan Zhen. The latter had dark eyes, raised his hand and touched his nose to cover up the abnormal thoughts in his mind, and smiled at Xiansheng.

The queen took Xiansheng to the front hall and kept telling him: "Be sincere, you have to keep thinking about this. After thinking that you will definitely be pregnant, we will come here every month. People say, as long as you are sincere. : After three years, men can give birth."

The queen made a joke.

This temple was in the previous dynasty: heard that there was a little prince in the royal family, who was born with powdered jade, and had an infertile elder sister, who was a big brother and didn't like her elder sister, so he accompanied her to worship the Buddha for three years. : Guess what, both of them were pregnant.

Xiansheng was stunned: "How can you be pregnant?

This was sorted out by the historian when the Jin Kingdom opened the dynasty. The palace turned over when nothing happened. The previous dynasty was very messy. The little prince was forced by his half-brother. "The queen said: "But let's just watch a joke, and don't even know who the little prince is: this paragraph is also written like a wild history, and can't be taken seriously.