Chapter 74

have been with Zhan Zhen for a long time, and Xiansheng automatically understands the meaning when he speaks.

Xiansheng suspected that this guy was full of thoughts all day long. He was a prince of a country, and talked like a local ruffian.

Xiansheng thought that his face should be tempered these days, but he still blushed without holding up.

"You..." The words used to scold him in the past are basically useless, and they can't be updated in a different way. He got stuck in the wording and kissed Zhan Zhen for a while.

don't know how other lovers get along. always stay with Zhan Zhen, and don't know that can't live without close contact.

A whistle wind blew outside, and the rain started to change from small to large. don't know if this warm room gave people a sense of security. This night, Xiansheng let him do it several times.

Zhan Zhen was very curious about him. He thought about everything clearly, knowing how to make him impatient, and how to make him happy, he

Now have learned to be gentle, and when was a little bit cruel, would coax afterwards.

There is one thing, even though it has to be coaxed, but it is not merciful when bullying, Xiansheng always cry a few times.

The wind is still blowing, the rain is still falling, nestled in the bed curtains, can hear the water rushing under the eaves, even if don't go out, can think of small waterfalls.

The corners of his eyes were red, his hair was tangled, and he was weak.

Zhan Zhen put him in his arms, gently pulled his hair away, and looked at his tired face, and felt a little pain.

Why are you so careless.

It was like this every time, he was not fully happy, Xiansheng had passed out once. Speaking of conditioning, he didn't see what the actual conditioning was. Even if he knew that it wouldn't be good for a while, he was still a little anxious.

When Xiansheng felt uncomfortable, he wondered if he would die.

"When you get better, I will take you home to see your parents."

Xiansheng was so tired that he couldn't open his eyes after hearing a hmm from his nose.

Zhan Zhen thoughtfully pressed his waist.

"A weak and squeamish little like you can be raised alone."

I don't know who gave him the confidence. Xiansheng was not angry and couldn't tell, so he cleverly gave him a peck.

On the second day, the sky cleared. Early in the morning, Zhan Zhen woke up and Xiansheng also woke up, and asked vaguely: "Go to the barracks so early?"

"Get up and practice swordsmanship." Zhan Zhen has always practiced martial arts unimpeded. He gets up at a fixed hour and a half every day, practice for half an hour, and then goes to the barracks after eating.

Of course, this refers to having a spoiled wife before marriage and after marriage, and occasionally stealing a little lazy.

Like now.

Xiansheng didn't say anything yet, Zhan Zhen had already consciously returned to the quilt and asked: "Can't bear to be alone?"

"...Hmm." Xiansheng rubbed his arms and said: "Brother will come over later, do you want to be with you?"

"Anything." Zhan Zhen said: "It depends on whether your brother wants to be alone."

Xiansheng heard him call his brother and got goosebumps: "You call him in the future, this day, it is strange."