Chapter 90

Xiansheng is not a fool. Even if he tries his best to keep calm, he knows that it is impossible to bribe a doctor in a city.

But yesterday, Zhan Zhen's thoughts were basically the same as him, and he became calmer in his heart, forcing himself to ignore the obvious facts.

But Fu Jin, Zhan Zhen's thoughts obviously began to lean towards the other, Qi Sile also gave a positive answer, and he suddenly couldn't calm down.

Regarding his physical reaction during this period of time, he just felt weird at first. He felt that something might have changed in his body. He was not prepared to live for too long, so he accepted it fairly well.

But now, when I recall, I find that almost all of my symptoms are matched with the cases of pregnant women mentioned in the medical books.

All the information came in turbulently, Xiansheng couldn't help shaking: even if it was coaxed by Zhan Zhen, his eyes still filled his eyes, he was ashamed and panicked, and he was really scared.

Good Shenger. "Zhan Zhen knelt down to wipe his tears, and said seriously: "Shenger is a treasure: a god, God thinks it is not easy for Shenger to go back to the world, especially given the child to relieve the siege.

Xiansheng lowered his head, but couldn't bear it.

His heart was in a mess, and tears fell like broken beads: his nose twitched and his expression was extremely helpless.

Zhan Zhen held his hand and looked at his pink face from the bottom up: "Baby, stop crying, okay?

Xiansheng's mouth was flattened, like a curve, he held back: but still did not hold back, let out a low sob.

"Okay, then cry, cry if you want to cry." Zhen raised his face and slowly moved up, Xiansheng's eyes fell on his face, and then he kissed him gently on the cheek.

Don't...Jiansheng swallows even more: "You let me be quiet for a while."

How does that work? "Zhan Zhen said solemnly: "If you cry, loneliness will have to coax you, and let you stay alone.

Xiansheng said in tears, "I don't want you to coax.

Then I have to coax. "Zhan Zhen is very stubborn, but her voice is very soft, even with the element of acting like a baby: "Just coax you, always make you laugh

Xiansheng looked at him and flattened his mouth again. Zhan Zhen kissed him again, raised his hand to lift the bowl, and said: "First eat something and cry later, okay?

How can you be like this. "Xiansheng complained aggrieved, Zhan Zhen had no choice but to say: "Then you eat: I can cry for you alone, okay?

After he said, he grinned, his lips bend down, and he made the gesture of crying: he pretended to rub his eyes with two big fists, Xiansheng cried for him this girl and got goose bumps and kicked it irritably. He: "It's ugly.

Zhan Zhen peeked out from behind his fist to look at him, "It's teasing you, why don't you know what is good or bad?

Who do you say does not know good or bad?

I. "Zhan Zhen answered very sharply, and he replied: "Come on, okay?

I'll eat if you ask me.

Please. Zhan Zhen lay directly on his knees, pulling his hand and rubbing his face violently: "Please, eat something, please, please.

You... Xiansheng blushed and twitched: "Dignant Prince Jin Kingdom, you actually

Zhan Zhen looked at him, Xiansheng swallowed the words and said, "Okay, I'll eat, you can get up.