Chapter 30

Zhan Zhen, this guy eats soft or hard, Xiansheng ordered him not to listen, and behaved as soon as he coaxed him. Xiansheng was relieved and was about to find a cloth strip, but Zhan Zhen couldn't wait. , Handed it over with a cold face.

His eyes were gloomy, with a bit of complaint, as if blaming him for so many things.

Xiansheng folded into a wide strip and blindfolded him himself.

Zhan Zhen hugged him directly, holding him while he was restless, Xiansheng made a fuss for him for a while, half-shielded and half-blocked him, and was forced to take his tight lower limbs to help him relieve.

After finally finishing it, Xiansheng had already gone half-life. He pushed up and helped them clean up. He repeatedly said to him on the way: "You can't look at me, I said yes."

Zhan Zhen still stretched out his hand, Xiansheng immediately shrank his legs and patted him: "No trouble!"

Some things are just like this. It is right to give blindly. If you refuse to give, you will feel extremely satisfied when you get it by accident.

I have gotten enough today, Zhan Zhen felt this way, so he let him go.

Xiansheng wrapped his clothes and wiped his long hair. This allowed: "Okay."

Zhan Zhen pulled down the cloth strips on his eyes and squinted his eyes briefly. Xiansheng turned his face away and said, "I want to sleep for a while."

"Sleep again?"

"I'm tired."

His cheeks were pink, but his eyes and eyebrows were deeply tired. Zhan Zhen frowned slightly. He hasn't done anything yet. Xiansheng is already like this. If that day comes, he suspects that the other party will toss him to death.

He didn't bully him anymore: "Go and clean it alone, go out and buy some things for you."

Xiansheng didn't ask what to buy, he pulled the quilt and shrank on the bed, his exhaustion surged and closed his eyes.

Not only is his hand sore, this guy Zhan Zhen doesn't know how hard he is. He is aching from being caught in several places on his body. Although there are some close-fitting objects that have not been found there, it hurts in the rubbed place. Xiansheng curled up. , Was kissed on the cheek by the man, he heard the voice go away, and soon fell into a dark and sweet dream.

After another day, when he woke up, he was thinking about it. Qi Sile didn't know if he saw something. If so, would he tell Zhan Zhen?

How long can he hide it?

He thought, Zhan Zhen would definitely doubt if this continued, but there seemed to be no better way.

Zhan Zhen briefly ate fake meat, but he didn't bother him in these two days, because of the wind and cold, he could not go out.

The time soon came to the day of worshipping the ancestors.

Xiansheng got up early in the morning, but Zhan Zhen quickly packed up and waited patiently for him to dress up. His clothes today were chosen by the queen. The color is relatively dignified and not too eye-catching, just embellishment in casual Many pearls, who don't know what the queen thinks, actually prepare such extravagant clothes for him.

Xu was considering that his headwear was too heavy when he was newly married. This time it was much lighter and not gorgeous. It was inserted diagonally into his hair, which was very embellishment.

Zhan Zhen sipped his tea and heard Yuehua standing beside Xiansheng exclaimed: "The princess is so beautiful."

It echoes.