Chapter 72

According to the rules, Jin Kingdom should take the emperor as the head and take care of the Prince Xian Shang.

As a tie of marriage, Xiansheng should naturally go to the appointment.

This is the second time he showed up in public because the Nanliang people were also there. There was no need for the queen to say anything. Ruyi dressed him up seriously, and the purpose was also to reassure Nanliang 's family.

Zhan Zhen ran to the barracks in the morning, and when he came back, he found that he was wearing a light crown and a Chinese dress.

The people of Nanliang are extremely extravagant, but the extravagance is in the details, not the pearls falling all over the body, or the real gold beads.

Unlike Northern Kingdom's rough appearance, Nanliang's gorgeous costumes don't look like mountains and dews, but even ordinary people can clearly feel the texture is completely different.

This is Xiansheng's dowry. Regardless of the art, the material, or the slightly restrained aesthetic style, it is full of Liang Kingdom style, and it is called Zhan Zhen's breathtaking view.

"...Why do you look so good?"

"It's okay." Xiansheng looked down and thought: "The queen didn't give me any clothes this time, she should have let me wear it casually, but when the two countries meet, I must wear some clothes that show my identity and sit next to you. , It also shows the friendship between the two countries."

He pointed to the crown on his finger: "This was sent by your mother. I brought it to match the clothes by the way. Do you think it's good?"

Although the crown was light but beautiful, it was probably the only low-key thing the queen sent, but it was only compared to the others. After Zhan Zhen saw it clearly, she frowned and said, "Why live so tired."

Xiansheng smiled lightly.

As the head of the country, Emperor Jin would definitely be the finale even if he wanted to entertain the princes of other countries, so Zhan Zhen had to arrive early to entertain his peers.

He usually comes and goes lightly, and can't get used to the big sleeves and robes, but today he suddenly ordered people to get the prescribed service system, took off the light helmet and prepared to change.

When Xiansheng saw this, tenderness appeared in his eyes, and he walked over to help him put on the clothes, carefully screwed on the buttons, and whispered: "Xiangong wears this way, it looks very beautiful."

Zhan Zhen was favored, and the princes of the upper court had to wear court clothes according to the regulations. He was afraid of trouble, and he wore a light helmet and came and went like wind every day. Brothers raised dissatisfaction, and Emperor Jin shied away from him.

Zhan Zhen looked down at him, thinking he didn't understand his own heart, and said: "It's for you alone."

Xiansheng bends his lips and rewards him with a kiss, ashamed of him: "I still use your cash."

What he did for Xiansheng should always be emphasized, for fear that Xiansheng would not find him good.

Fortunately, this crown is not like the day when the ancestors were sacrificed. It was funny to say that it had to be tied under the chin. Xiansheng learned later that the crown was used to restrain the children and grandchildren. Lord of a country.

Zhan Zhen that day was uncomfortable like a bound shrimp.

It's not too much to see colleagues' crowns on weekdays. Xiansheng carefully put the ropes hanging on his ears behind his ears. The more he feels that he is actually a gentleman, wearing a wide robe with large sleeves. When got up, was still a bit bookish.