Chapter 62

For people, who don't know Bao the woman, she is from Hua Fen's teenager and adult years from Chapter 42. It's confusing for me as well to tell which Bao this chapter is on because of the Owl Bao and Ghost Bao, so this is on Bao the Ghost.

Hua Fen runs to Yin Yu before he leaves out the door. She jumps on his back and push him out the door. She pins Yin Yu against the wall and ask him, "Why were you thinking about marriage!?"

"Well, we've been together for years now." Hua Fen blushes and commanded, "Stop talking to me like you're some damn lovebird!"

"I can't. I love you."

"Well, stop loving me too much! You're reminding me of the stupid, old, little me when I was with He Xuan!"

"Love is blind. It's hard to not to fall in love so much. Besides, our relationship last longer and is stronger than you have with him."

Hua Fen blushes and bury her head in Yin Yu neck. "You have a point there..."

Yin Yu lifts Hua Fen's left arm up and said, "I have to go. We'll talk more about this later, okay?"

"Yes." Hua Fen kisses Yin Yu as they went their separate ways.

"Hua Fen," Bao called her name. Hua Fen turns to her after shutting her door. "I know this is a silly question since I'm with someone as well, but I thought you said that we don't date anyone or be with anyone. How come you change your amends?"

Hua Fen stays silent. She walks over the the balcony and spoke, "Well, every night, as long as I could remember it, I've been having a same dream that wouldn't go away till I meant my true love. In that dream, I met a boy. We talk about our future, get married, and start a family together that made my soulless, heartless feelings faint away. I'm sure that I'm predicted my own future just like I did with others. I'm close to finish that dream. I want to marry Yin Yu and have a beautiful family together with him, but I'm not ready...yet."

"What's blocking you from doing so?"

Hua Fen shrugged and said, "...I'm afraid of rejection and things that I love and want to love always being taken away from me. In my past love, I couldn't do anything, but watch things being taken, used, and destroyed from me till I learn to stop and give up. There were some women who separately wants to have a piece of Yin Yu-"

"I wonder why," Bao smirked and continues, "Maybe, he's so sugary sweet that women are craving something sweet."

Hua Fen looks at her friend with a grim face. "I burn one of them to death."

Bao looks at her with shock. Hua Fen lifts up a finger and said, "Before you could say "Oh my goodness! Why!?" I would like to point out that...I'm a jealous being. The end." Bao nodded in understanding and dropped the subject.

"But, we're start thinking about creating our own family some years ago. I imagine myself having my dreams reached to the point that I could just faint in joy. We never thought about marriage since now." Silence after she spoke.

"Well, that dream was a killjoy," Hua Fen said abruptly.

Bao sprints up and asked, "How come!? You have a great man! It's not a killjoy!"

"I know, but-" Hua Fen was paused by Bao.

"Hua Fen, I know you more than anything. I may not know you much like I remember you before, but I know is that you was not raise to wait 800 years, like pirate boy that you call brother, just to marry your forever mate-"

"Mate!? What is this!? Some breeding type of shit!?"

"No. I meant partner! Buddy! Whatever! You two are going to have kids anyway regardless, so maybe!"

"Hopefully, not too soon..."

"Anyway! As I was saying, all I know about you is you are wise, clever, sneaky, fierce, savage, and, of course, gorgeous as always. A man like him can have that reward to have a woman like you. You're not a wussy. You're a Queen."

Hua Fen lifts up an eyebrow and ask, "Queen? Of what? Roasting and kicking ass?"

"That and being a badass too. And as Ghost Queen too!"

"True."

"Anyway! What all of that, do what your heart wants! Don't it because of some past relationship is stopping you from achieving your dream!"

Hua Fen stays silent and think about this. She long wants to marry Yin Yu and she wants her happiness to be fulfilled. He Xuan never have her any pleasure to her. The only pleasure He Xuan have from her is beating her and lowering her confidence.

Hua Fen nodded her head and said, "You know what!? I'm going to-"

"Hua Fen," Hua Cheng enters the room. "Come with me. Yin Yu would like to show you something."

Hua Fen and Bao looks at each other. They start following Hua Cheng to the garden. Lanterns were lit as they went to the center of the garden.

Hua Cheng instructed Hua Fen to stand in the middle as him and Bao walk away and hide with Xie Lian.

After 25 seconds, Yin Yu arrived. The couple look at each other like they were strangers.

"Hua Fen...I want to ask you something..."

"Yin Yu, I have something to ask you too!"

The two take a deep breath and shouted at each other, "WILL YOU MARRY ME!?"

They stop and blush, then shouted at the same time again, "OF COURSE, I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY YOU!"

The two smiled. Hua Fen jump to hug Yin Yu as they shared a tender kiss. Xie Lian, Hua Cheng, and Bao squealed with proud and joy.