Chapter 24

"Marriage!? Safety," Yin Yu exclaimed the key words after hearing the update about Hua Fen's disappearance. He didn't feel betrayed, but he did feel jealous. Jealous that He Xuan and Hua Fen are thinking are marriage.

"Yes. Next week."

"Wha- NEXT WEEK!? That's even worst! I'm going to stop it!"

"Hua Fen told me to not to bring you-"

"Why!? I love her! She knows! I know! You know! Everyone knows! She means everything to me!"

"...she does love you. But, if you love her, don't we listen to her decision and suggestions?"

"Yes..." Yin Yu feels hopeless at this time. Next week is so soon. So much to take in. He have to see her, but at the same time, he listens to her decisions.

Hua Cheng smiles and said, "Don't worry. A little prep talk and she'll be fine. Besides, she got this."

"Where is she now?"

"I can't remember," Hua Cheng admitted. He Xuan have Hua Fen cast a spell to make sure whoever comes in the Manor, will forget where it is after they leave. Pretty mess up, right? With that, Yin Yu felt more hopeless. If he can't find Hua Fen, where can he find her? He can always go to every destinations He Xuan has. He'll soon track both of them down.

After another awkward dinner without Hua Fen yapping about how annoying some gods or ghosts are which is pretty funny, Yin Yu went to his room and let the other servants take care of the cleaning. He grabs a piece of paper and a pen, then let his fingers let out with the flow.

After few minutes, he finish his drawing. A woman. But, not just any woman. A special woman that is, of course, on his mind: Hua Fen. He wonders how she is doing now...

...

Hua Fen enter He Xuan's study room and called his name, "He Xuan."

He didn't turn once, but he heard Hua Fen walking to him.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. Just wondering."

"About what?"

"You know like, what do we do after we get married?"

"Go on our honeymoon, have your calamity be personally back mixed to mines, terrorize the ships with out lovely sea, have kids, have them terrorize people to be a devastation rank, and so on."

"Ki...kids?"

He Xuan turns and looks at Hua Fen. "Dear, you look pale after my plans for our future. What's wrong?"

"I'm not have fucking kids with you!"

"Language-"

Hua Fen growls and said, "No! The only reason I came to you is one-night-stand so you can FUCKING LEAVE ME AND YIN-YIN ALONE IN PEACE! NOT SOME DAMN MARRIAGE!"

He Xuan sighs and said, "Remember how we break up and you tried to move on, but your blind date will amputated?"

"Y...yeah...so?"

"That was me who cut off his legs," He Xuan smirks and continue, "I'll give you a brief to summarize it...when you leave me, you'll never escape from me. Your precious mind in under my control now. We will get married. Yin Yu can find another. In fact, he has.."

"What?"

"Quan Yizhen, I believe he's with."

In disbelief, Hua Fen shakes her head and claimed, "You're lying! Yin Yu would never move on. Even when I'm not around him, he will never forget about me and move on with some skank like Lion-Fucktard or whatever his name is!"

"Ha, fine. He didn't move on. I thought you might break down into despair and cry. Like how I break you at they dinner party two years ago."

"YOU SON OF A-"

Hua Fen raises her hand and motions to He Xuan's cheek. Unfortunately, he caught her wrist and squeeze it till it turns slightly red.

"Ah! No! Stop!"

"Say you're sorry and will marry me."

"I...I'm...s...sorry! I'll...marry you! Just please stop!"

He Xuan let's go of her wrist as she falls back. A second later, soft sobs where heard. He Xuan smiles, crouch down, then hugged her while petting her head.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I love you so much that I want to teach you a valuable lesson. Never bring that shitty Hua Fen back...EVER! Got it?"

"Go...got it," She said as she gathering her breath.

"Good. I taken good care of you, don't I?"

"Fuck no," She thought.

"How about we drink a few wine and have a little fun to make you feel better, hm?"

"Fuck you," Hua Fen thinks in her mind. She's over this. So over of letting herself go be in a situation that she can't even get out. The other half of her is controlled by that beast of a demon and the other was her own. But, she let her own mind down.