Chapter 46

"JieJie!" Xie Lian runs to her sister with open arms when he sees her sister. Xie Shu turns around and see everyone walking and running to her. Xie Lian hugged her with a big smile.

"Xie-Xie, what's wrong?"

"Congratulations," Shi Wudu said.

"On what?"

"You're going to be Empress of the Heavenly Realm that's what," Quan Yizhen said, also had a big smile.

"What? But, how? I didn't do anything and all I do is leave and never come back after years!"

Pei Ming steps up in front of Xie Shu and said, "True, but it just happens without you knowing! You're a beautiful woman who can kick anyone's ass anywhere and anytime. You was responsible of taking care of your kingdom-"

"But, Xianle was destroyed. I failed them. I failed the people. I had to just died in misery and hopelessness. I'm afraid that the same mistake will transfer-"

Xie Lian held his sister's hands and reassured, "That's ridiculous! It's just one mistake! At least, you try saving them! You also tired saving the Heaven Realm and succeeded it! You take the gods to safety once! You're amazing and nothing else will mess everything up on discouraging you!"

"You're right about that...but what about you? You said you want to learn the experience of ruling a kingdom. You can take over for me!"

"I can't. I don't know how to rule. I forget everything behind. Besides, I don't want to be an Emperor at all. You're more skilled than I am and remember much more than I can!"

Xie Shu looks at him in lack of belief. "Xie Lian..."

"I...I mean it! You are awesome at ruling! Really!"

"It's that Crimson Rain Sought Flower, right!? He's distracting you from being a Emperor and everything else too!" Xie Shu glares at Hua Cheng in a cold stare. Hua Cheng raising his hands as if he surrenders.

"No! He haven't, Sis."

"He raped you?"

"Umm...that's He Xuan's job and I'm a good, loyal, devoted partner to Gege," Hua Cheng spoke. "Ask Hua Fen! She'll tell you that is true!"

"Excuse me, who told you to talk your talk, Crimson Rainy Bullshit?" Another glare from Xie Shu. Hua Cheng remains quiet.

"See!? Your Empress Mode is back on! You're perfect for the job!"

"No. I can't. I have things juggling left and right!"

"Like assassination? Hua Cheng is fine! I can deal with him. He's none of your concerns anymore!"

Xie Shu squint her eyes at Hua Cheng and mutters under her breath, "But...still."

Xie Shu turns back to Xie Lian and ask him, "What about The Blood Red Owl?"

"Well...as long as Yin Yu deals with her, sheno problem! I'll take good care of our palace. So, now, all you have to focus on is your marital arts and Heaven Realm!"

"Yes. If there's anymore you have that's giving you heavy weights, we'll feel free to help you out to get it off of your shoulders," Feng Xin smiled.

"Thanks, guys. Alright. I think I'm ready."

Quan Yizhen goes close to Xie Shu and said, "Really!?"

"Yes." That made everyone whooping and clapping. Xie Shu smiles and knew that she's ready. It can't be that bad...right?

...

After everyone leaves, it was only Xie Shu and Shi Wudu. They face to face each other.

"Your Highness," Shi Wudu playfully bow and kiss Xie Shu's stitched hand. Xie Shu laughs and bow back at him. "My loyal subject."

"Are you sure that you're ready?"

"If there's no struggle, there will be no progress. I struggle on becoming a better ruler than Jun Wu and my parents. Therefore, I think I can handle more difficult choices. You can't avoid challenges. They help you improve something."

Shi Wudu gave out a huffy laugh and said, "Your speeches and quotes are sharp! But you martial arts feel brittle."

"I'm not weak. Besides, I can be tougher than I look. Just don't let my hand fool you."

"Sureee..."

Xie Shu went serious. "I mean it, Shi Wudu."

"I know. You're amazing no matter what. I have all faith in you." That made Xie Shu blush.

"You sweet talker," She playfully pushed him in his forehead gently with her two fingers. Shi Wudu laughs a little, follow by her.

"You just know how to make me laugh!"

"Well, that what happens when you always help me tighten my hand. We're allies!"

"Yes...allies. We are."

Xie Shu smiles and said, "Haha! I have to get going now, but it was fun to have someone to talk to! Bye!" Xie Shu walks away.

"Bye..."

Shi Qingxuan pops out of hiding and goes to his brother. "You didn't ask her if she likes...someone~!?"

"We're friends nothing more. I want it to stay that way!"

"Fine, fine! It's all fun and games till you too get closer than "friends", my dear brother."

Shi Wudu looks at him grimly, open up his fan, and flap it. "You don't know what you're talking about. You don't even know what "love" and "friendship" is. You just have nothing but a toxic relationship between you and Black Water."

"That's my business."

"You in mines. Trust me. Everyone knows about your business with Black Water. Toxic. As ever. Like he did to...Nevermind."

"Yeah...her..."

The two brothers stand awkwardly as they don't want to mention Hua Fen into this. This whole He Xuan and Hua Fen's past relationship never drops until Yin Yu got in and scoop Hua Fen away from He Xuan's hands. It settle the drama a little, but Hua Cheng, actually, still couldn't forget what He Xuan did and say to Hua Fen...

During the ending of the Ban Yue Arc, when He Xuan was still in his female form, walking with Hua Fen. People were around: the travelers, Xie Lian, Hua Cheng, Feng Xin, Mu Qing, Shi Qingxuan, and the small pot Ban Yue captured in.

"Why," Hua Fen ask.

"Why what?"

"Why are you with the Lord Wind Master?"

He Xuan turns to Hua Fen and grabs her by the wrist. "What did I say about being so damn paranoid!?"

"I...I just love you..."

"Well, shut it if you love me or I'll have to punish you to DEATH!" He pushed Hua Fen down. She looks helpless and sullen. She just felt insecure and jealous...

"He Xuan!" They turn to see Hua Cheng or...San Lang (in his other form). He helps Hua Fen, embracing her to securely her, and then he glares at He Xuan, "Stay away from her."

"Wasn't my intention..."