Chapter 8

Hua Cheng

"Do she likes roses instead? They're red," He Xuan asked me.

We stop at a village that Hua Fen goes for her festival. There were many flowers like roses, tulips, petunias, daisies, poppies, anything. And they all red. But not the ones I'm looking for. It's obvious that He Xuan wants me to pick something random and move on, but that wasn't convincing.

"First of all, the Red Spider Lilies is what she likes. Second of all, they makes her nicer and smile more. Third of all, we robbing children for the flowers like I said and explain it. Fourth of all-"

"Okay! I get it! She's sweet and sour no matter what, but mostly sweet with her favorite flowers around her! I get it!"

"Well, keep looking for children! Like them," I pointed at the four children that were near a banner that said, "Savior of Children". Two boys and two girls.

"...oh. Look at that. HEY, YOU KIDS," He Xuan shouted. It caught their attentions.

"INTRUDERS," They shouted as they grab their weapons? More like spoons and forks.

He Xuan looks at me and ask, "What's happening?"

"I...I don't know. Get your weapon ready," I ordered him as I pull out E-Ming.

"WHAT YOU DO TO MOMMY!? ONLY SHE CAN ENTER," A four year old girl shouted.

"Mommy? Hua Fen? A mom? You wish," He Xuan said in disbelief. "We can easily wipe you out." And that's when three teenagers come in; cracking their knuckles.

"The child ask you a question. Where's mom," a teenage boy asked with boldness.

"Where's the Spider Lillies," I asked with E-Ming's blade shining.

"Why you want to know," a little boy ask with his little arms crossing. Reminds me of Hua Fen when we was young. She gets fussy every now and then, only because she was a grumpy little bean.

"I want her to surprise her when she comes home," I told them.

"But, mid-autumn is coming up and we need them."

"So? You have a thousands and thousands of them."

A girl walks up and said, "You don't know how many years we have to get them. The last kids have found 15 three years ago and we have to found 18 of them."

"And? That's like 33 flowers," He Xuan crosses his arms.

"Mom took 12, so subtract that with 33."

"...Black Water, what's 33 - 12," I turn to him, clueless

"Don't know. Don't give a damn. I don't give a shit?"

"It's 21, you floundering bastard," The young girl answer with a unexpected sass. That's a lot like Hua Fen.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CALL ME, YOU LITTLE-" I pin He Xuan down till his face meets the grass before he dash to attack the girl. A teenager boy began to have an arm out to protect the girl. "LET GO OF ME! I'M PUTTING THAT LITTLE GIRL IN HER PLACE!"

"Alright! Alright! I can tell you where's your...er...mother is at right now," I tell them.

"Where is she, you crimson shit," The teenager that was protecting the girl. Crimson shit? Really? Ouch!

"At The Heaven Realm. For her lovely vacation," I tell them with a smirk. There's no way they can go get her from there. I mean sure they can summon her, but they don't have a chance.

"General Xiuying will deal with you," the third teenager spoken. He gave out a whistle and a figure walks up to the entrance of the village. General Xiuying? Sounds...familiar.

An attractive female teenager, who looks to be an young adult with brown hair, has one blind eye, and wears the same outfit Yin Yu wears, but it's black and gold, walks up to us and held handcuffs up our faces. She smirked and said, "So, you that windy boy's little fish friend and that flower boy's most devoted skank that I'm been hearing about. I'm General Xiuying and I know EXACTLY what I'm gonna do to you two~" After her introduction that, she began to laugh surprisingly sweetly.

This is the moment we knew, we fuck up.

...

Xiuying pushes us to a prison cellar that's right near a prison. We were handcuffed and the chains were tangled from her push.

"It's been a pleasure to meet the Ghost Kings themselves. You probably haven't heard of me. The first martial goddess. To abbreviate for you, my name is Xie Shu." I knew she's sounds and looks familiar! That assassin goddess! The one to have me wait for 800 years to go pass her to find Gege!

"You little shit," I growled. "What you want from me? Stop with you bullshit and fight me already!"

"Calm down. Calm down. Nothing serious. Just a little stroke with my Lyra here and there to toss you around and slice through your neck till your head falls out. No big deal."

"It's because me and Gege got real kinky, huh?"

"Gege? What are you referring-"

"Your precious didi," I smirked.

"...you...you...YOU DIRTIED MY INNOCENT DIDI!?"

"Yep. You wasn't around him, so how about fill that empty spot in his heart. Also, I ejaculate inside of-"

"ENOUGH! THAT'S IT! I'M TAKING YOU DOWN ONCE AND FOR- KYAA!" Finally, that stupid scimitar of mine done something. The handle of my scimitar poked Xie Shu's ass, causing her to she scream and fall on her knees; holding her rear end. I snatched E-Ming and said to He Xuan, "Let's go!"

"What about your flowers," He Xuan pointed over his shoulder at a vase. I looked at it and see Red Spider Lilies in that vase. I run and grab them; causing the vase to shatter. I don't care about that vase.

"N...no! You devil! I'll protect XieXie from you! Y...you can't corrupt him even further," Xie Shu vanished into pink flower petals. The petals blow away and out the door they went. Probably going back to the Heaven Realm. Somehow the chains are free after Xie Shu dissipated.

"Now, let's go," I told He Xuan. We run to outside of the prison cellar and head to my carriage without being caught.

The skeletons start marching and making their way to Black Water's territory as me and He Xuan tries to catch our breaths.

"N...never...never ever...find flowers or drag me into this," He Xuan exclaimed, trying to get himself. "You now know why I hate kids and Hua Fen's calamity!"

"Oh, so that's why you don't want to have kids with her," I smirked. I remember a time when Hua Fen and He Xuan were together and close to be engage. Hua Fen was fond of having kids, but He Xuan disagrees, then conflict happen. Hua Fen would cry about it, covered in bruises and He Xuan's blood. At least she fights back. I have to step in to cheer her up like any big brother should do. I turn out to be strict of my sister's romantic life because she deserves the best in life.

"Shut it," Black Water looks at me in disgust. I shrugged and stare at the flowers that reminds me of her.

Yes, there's a little abuse and I have made my decision! This is a Hua Fen x Yin Yu! Why? After reading chapters 1, 4, maybe 5, and 6, Hua Fen is more likely comfortable with people like Yin Yu and Yin Yu taking care of her and Bao. With Feng Xin, after chapters 1, 3, 4, maybe 5, 6, and 7 is like another version of He Xuan x Hua Fen; Toxic. I don't know, what do you think? I'm sticking with team Yin Yu.