Chapter 11

Yin Yu

We waited for Hua Cheng to come down for about two minutes, well I waited for Hua Cheng. Mei Yu falls asleep in my arms. She looks peaceful.

"Yin Yu, is that you," I look around till I see the Wind Master revealing himself or herself as he's in his female form along with He Xuan in his female form too.

"SHIXONG," I could hear Yizhen shouting for me.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath. I never found him annoying. Mei Yu does, but I considered him clingy.

As soon as He Xuan and Wind Master runs, Wind Master exclaimed, "Ming-Xiong, look your girlfriend is sleeping!"

"For the 20th time, we're not dating! We broke up!"

"I don't see why! She's a cutie! I should ask how she got her boobs big!"

"...mmm...they're medium to me," He Xuan shrugged.

"Is that why you two broke you!? You know beauty isn't everything."

"...sure...we only broke up for a reason."

"Tell us!"

"...another time."

Wind Master frowned and addressed, "Rude. Tell me!"

Till then, Wind Master pleaded to He Xuan for the break up story (will come in the future).

I feel weirded out at this moment and stare at Mei Yu's breasts. They were big and soft after many times she babied me. She did once in public when her one of her owls scratched me after I tried to shoo them from some ghosts back in Ghost City on my first day from there.

"Aww! Newbie is hurt! Come here," Mei Yu have her arms out for hug. Then, I run. I turn back to see if she was gone and she did. But when I turn back, she stood there.

"Yin-Yin~," she stretched my mask and let go like a slingshot; causing me to fall back.

"W...what was that for," I asked, I used to be afraid of her at first.

"You look like a weirdo and a rude animal-lover."

"I was just trying to-"

"You seem to be lonely, so am I. So, let's make a deal. If you be my friend, I'll be nice you and show you that I can be sweet and is not someone you should be afraid. I could take you with me on adventures, food, even my festivals that are featuring me." She smirked.

"Really," this became a shock to me. Since the day we meet, she starts giving me problems. Whenever I cook for her, she'll make a fuss about something. She will spill her tea on purpose just look at me work. But, this is a game changer she would say.

"Mmh-hmm! Don't take advantage of the nice things I do for you! Now, come here," She demanded as if she read my mind.

I gotten up, but was push down by her.

"Crawl to me," She sat on a boulder, pointing to the ground.

I did what she said and gotten pull up to her breasts. She began to pamper me. I thought of worst. Could this be it?

"There, there. I'll kill Quan Yizhen if you like?"

"What? N-"

"Shh, my Yin-Yin..."

From this day forward, we became good friends and made promises that we'll be there for each other.

I realized after the day we became friends that Yizhen is also here. I look around and see him running along. He paused when he sees Mei Yu. He dragged his sword out. I got up; holding Mei Yu tightly and use my other hand to stop him.

"W...why her," He asked.

I place my hand down and place it beneath Mei Yu's breasts (Ayo that's a little too close there, buddy), "Yizhen, what do you mean?"

"So, you saying you want to your sweet little life with her instead of your Shidi?"

"You and I are still Shixiong and Shidi. But with Hua Fen and Hua Cheng, I'm working for them."

"When will you come back?"

"Yizhen, I was banish from Heaven. I tried to kill you because I was selfish."

"Yin Yu, didn't you have amnesia?"

"Well-"

"I fixed little Yin-Yin's mind," I realize it was Mei Yu's voice. I notice that she disappeared from my grip. I turn to see her behind me, breasts press against me, and her arms wrapped around my left arm.

"Yin-Yin? It's Shixiong!"

"Bleh, bleh! If you jumps off of a bridge, will your SHIXIONG go down with you?"

"Yes! He's my guardian!"

"Wrong! He'll be with me! Besides, it's your fault that he-"

"Hua Fen," I shouted with a reddish tinted blush appeared. She stops and stares at me like an animal who sees a bright light. I grabbed her hand and dragged her away from here.

"You shouldn't be saying that! It's not completely his fault for my banishment! I don't mind jumping off a bridge with Yizhen! Even if we're fall apart from each other, I still care for him!"

"But, it was his fault that you became selfish and want him dead! And yet, look what position you're in," She shouted back, yanking her hand away from me.

"You're right. But, still I should care more instead being better than others-"

"And the time he makes your palace collapsed during that little incident from that Brocade Immortal. If he dies without his pathetic martial skills, you can have it all, Yin Yu! Imagine him de-"

Without thinking, I pin her to a tree. Her hands were tied by my grasp and her body trembling.

"Yin-Yin, that hurts," she whined like some spoiled girl.

"Watch what you said, Princess," I whispered in her ear. "Or I'll punish you~"

She gasped, then it fade to a smirk. "I would love a good punishment from you~"

Then, that hit me, I let go of her and realize what I did.

"No! I was saying it as a joke and thought it might scared you!"

"A joke? Babe, you was all in! Why did you stop? Is this first time you being top?"

Top? I do remember her doing some bondage things to me. She claims that's for an experiment just in case Pei Ming or other gods messes with her. But, I never think of it as se-

Wait-

"You lied to me that the bondage things was practice for Pei Ming for being annoying!"

"Oops! I was just playing around. You know teasing you. And you like that," She come closer and played with my hair.

"Wha-"

"I know, I know it's mess up, but you enjoy it," She said in more sexual voice. "But, still, I respected you, treated you well, understand you, listen to you, even give you plenty attention on your VERY special needs, mostly mines. That's true wife material. I'm better than that Yizhen boy. You're even throbbing as we speak." She began rubbing something from below with her knee...

"Ah! Wait!"

She smirks and ask, "Can you feel that? Is it better than tickling?"

"Ah!"

Suddenly, she backs away and have held hand out as Bao flies towards her and landed. I breathed for fresh air and thought that was tense. But felt good. I walk close to her and pull her in on a hug.

She's very charming and entertaining at times, but mostly caring. That's why I love her...I really do wonder what she thinks of me.

I brush everything off and hold her hand as we walk back to Ghost City.