Chapter 2

I just spin a wheel of gods like the Martial Gods, Xie Shu, and Shi Wudu. It pick Feng Xin to be our lucky main character. Hua Fen x Feng Xin? Mu Qing x Feng Xin? When I said warning there's cheating on the disclaimer, there is. What you guys think?

"What happened!? Your highness have you been ascending again," a voice boomed. There I see the Three Tumors. Ling Wen, Shi Wudu, and, lastly, Pei Ming. The voice belongs to Shi Wudu, the Water Master.

"Wha- It wasn't me this time! Honest," Xie Lian tries to ease them.

"Hoho! If it isn't Hualian," I heard the world's most loudest ass voice. It was none other than Pei Ming, the god of love and the north. He's more like the god of heartbreak.

"Hi there, Pei Ming," Xie Lian greeted, sounding scarred. I remember the two idiots kiss in front of the gods. Pei Ming might've the only one supporting the lovers.

The three tumors turns pale when they saw my face and Pei Ming's smile fades to a frown when he saw me.

"W...what she doing here," Ling Wen ask. I stay quiet and rethink my life choices. When people fear you, they are afraid to be bold to you. When you're not around, they become bold. From what Xie Lian told me, the gods shows their hatred behind my back. Why I'm not upset...

I clutched my staff tightly and tried to ignore their faces. Bao's claws dugs into my fingers and the side of my hand. He stares at Pei Ming; sensing his fear.

"Relax, she's only here for a month. She once been here before and never have a full tour," Xie Lian reassured him; earning a small screech from Bao. "And Bao too," Xie Lian added. I remember when the Heaven was in danger because of the Emperor, I decided to help the gods for a one time thing.

"You sure," Shi Wudu asked.

"Yes, she, too, save our lives."

"I mean it is true. She did save me and Shi Qingxuan's lives from He Xuan. I still owe her," Shi Wudu agrees. I remember. He Xuan was about to rip out Shi Qingxuan's arms or maybe Shi Wudu's arms out and Shi Wudu insisted or chanted He Xuan to kill him. I screamed till He Xuan have enough. It was the only way in order to save the brothers' lives. And it worked.

"He Xuan! Stop," I shouted. The lair began to shake. I wasn't supposed to scream or shout at Black Water. He said I should be grateful that I'm alive and heeded every command he ordered. That even means feeding his skeleton fishes while Hua Cheng is unavailable to do it. Call me "Fish Mommy" then. Don't do that.

"Blood Red Owl," I heard Shi Wudu calling my calamity name. I give him a death glare to shut him up. He stay silent.

"Babe, I told you no shouting," He scolded me.

"Well, fuck it! Screw it! Just stop it!"

"You're disobeying me!?"

"Yep."

That causes Shi Qingxuan to yelp from the pain he received. Damn it! I need to think fast. I want the brothers and me to get out of here.

"Shi Wudu, cover your ears," I whisper to Shi Wudu. He listens as I huffed and did the most audible and demonic screech I did.

An hour later...

"ALRIGHT! FINE! GET OUT OF MY LAIR AND NEVER COME BACK!" He let's go of Shi Qingxuan as he runs to his brother and hugged. I stopped.

"Thank you," Shi Wudu obliged. I nodded and take the Shi brothers out to safety and never look back at He Xuan. I've never heard from him since. Maybe.

Now that I know he's with Shi Qingxuan, it makes Shi Wudu worried and still owes me something so that he can have my aid again. Him, Wind Master, and Black Water are least of my worries.

Ling Wen pulls Xie Lian close to her and said, "Dianxia, The Blood Red Owl is the most dangerous calamity follow by White-Clothed. Immune to everything deadly that come across her path."

"The Blood Red what," Xie Lian confused.

"She keeps her story a secret for a reason. There's more behind her calamity," from Shi Wudu.

"We can talk about this after she is settle."

Great. Now, I'm the talk of the show. I realize just now that Hua Cheng is standing next to me and I remember that small braid I made years back. It was the only one time thing that me and him have together. I actually missed that day. Now, we were growing up and not wanting each other or having the other's back. It was more like a kinda stabbing the other's back.

"Come, Hua Fen," Xie Lian gestures me. Me and Bao follow him up the castle. The room is horrible. I like my room better.

"We even made a birdhouse fit for Bao. I...I...It was San Lang's ide-"

"Give me a break, Goody Two Shoes! It wasn't his intention to! His intention was to send me away because I'm a burden to him! Don't you get it!? Don't you see the red flags on him!? He's really is no good! And what I mean by no good, I mean he abandoned me, take me back just to use me to find you, and send me away!"

"It's not like that! San Lang maybe cruel, but he'll learn his mistake one way or another! He thought this would be the perfect opportunity to give you a vacation," Xie Lian tries to reassure me.

"No. It was your idea and he went along. He's nothing but a lover boy. Like a puppy seeing his master for the first time. He pushes me to this stage of becoming like... you know who," I feel raging tears fuming.

"I know, but if you tell him-"

"I don't want to talk to him! Or to you! Or anyone who don't understands me! You don't know a damn about me or my past," My voice shakes. I'm crying? Crying? It feels weird... I hate it. Is this what you simps do; crying over some fictional character (Well, umm. She's not wrong)?

Xie Lian was baffled. I rarely cry. I only cry when I'm alone or with Bao. But...this is embarrassing!

"Hua Fen, I-"

"Just get out and leave me alone."

He nodded as he shuts the door behind him.

"Hoot (Master)..." My owl hooted sadly.

"Oh, Bao! I already hate it here! I hate people being scare of me! I hate Hua Cheng's lack of attention! I hate myself! I hate living! I hate my feelings to show! Everything hurts!" Bao flies and comfort me with his wings around me as I wipe my unwanted tears off.

"If only I learn how to...receive and let go...and tried to think...happy..."

I already hate it here in one day and I want to go home...