Chapter 75

Hua Fen and Yin Yu being the kinkiest married couple (mostly Yin Yu being a kink) in this chapter basically.

"Remember when I punished you and days later, you're pregnant," Yin Yu ask Hua Fen as he goes behind her and hugged her.

Hua Fen crosses her arms. "You lied to me! You said you was joking about punishing me and you would never do that to me!"

"You think I was a nice guy? I guess we're equal on punishing each other." Yin Yu smirked.

"But, how I got pregnant and you don't!?"

"...I...I don't have a vagina like you?"

Hua Fen growled and muttered, "So unfair!"

"That what happens you're needy for sex."

Hua Fen said, "Argh! I'm so done with this bullshit!"

Yin Yu laughs softly and said, "Don't worry, dear. Because after our baby is born, you're going on birth control."

Hua Fen looks at him in disbelief, but thinks for a moment and said, "Okay then. But, I'm punishing you back!"

"Bet."

Hua Fen's mouth dropped and asked, "Now, I created a monster..."

"I'm just kidding."

"Last time I checked in the back of my brain that you LIED to me that you're just kidding! AND THEN, you tied me up to the bed and the days later I find out that I'm pregnant! Explain that!"

"I thought you said that BDSM is the best punishment."

"...you kink."

"No, you are, my devil Queen. You admitted that it was your kink when we was still friends. After studying your kinkiest methods you used on others and me that you have to call "tormenting", I decided to use that against you."

"Stop bullying me!"

Yin Yu laughs and continues talking, "I have a feeling our child will act exactly like you. You have the most chaotic and dramatic personality than everyone."

Hua Fen blushes and said, "Be grateful that I wanted you alive for our kid!"

"You're going to choke me if we don't have a child?"

"...yes? Leave me alone!"

Hua Cheng walks in the room and said, "How's everyone do-"

Hua Fen carefully walks toward her brother and hugged him. "Gege! Help me! My own husband is bullying me with kinky talking! And he threaten to rape me till I can't walk!"

Hua Cheng looks at Yin Yu and did the "Cut Your Throat" sign and pointed at him to let Yin Yu knows that the sign was for him.

Yin Yu sweats and tried defending himself, "She's lying! I mean...I did talk kinky, but I would never say that I would rape her!"

"He raped me and that's how I was truly got pregnant!"

"WHAT," Hua Cheng's voice rose in anger.

"Wait! Remember when she did it with me!? I have to stay in bed all two days! Besides, being kinky was HER thing!"

Hua Cheng thinks for a minute and said, "You're right. Hua Fen, stop trying to get the father of your child in trouble."

Hua Fen looks at her brother and husband in disbelief and said to her husband, "You fucking snitch!"

"Don't worry, Yin Yu. She still loves you. It's the emotional changes, that happens in pregnancy, talking."

"Isn't she like this all the time?"

"Good point. Yes."

"You men are so mean..." Hua Fen crosses her arms again.

"Your words and attitudes are so mean! You sometimes have nothing nice to say! Like once per year!"

"What you want me to say!? "I love dick"!? No!"

"You love your husband's."

"I love my what?"

"..."

Hua Fen glares at her brother and say something out of context, "I met this pregnant woman was doing a dance that she shouldn't do. Then, she had a miscarriage when I told her a lie that I kissed her man."

"...how?"

"She was doing this WAP dance. I told her, "Girl, that baby is going to die if you do that dance" and she said, "Why you in my business, you busty slut" and I was about to go on a manslaughter spree on her and her entire family-"

"WHAT IS A WAP," Hua Cheng asked in concern and fear as if he caught Hua Fen watching porn.

"...you poor poor soul. You poor grandpa."

"No. YOU'RE THE POOR POOR SOUL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THAT MODERNLY WORLD!?"

"..."

"WELL!?"

"I'll save those stories for next time."

"No! NO! Hua Fen, if you don't tell me what is a WAP after three seconds and you turn your back on me, you're going to get it after you have your child! 1!"

Hua Fen slightly rotated without saying a word.

"2!"

Hua Fen smirked and rotated her body again.

"2 in a half!"

Hua Fen fully turned her her body and said, "Kiss my ass, brother."

"3! Alright! You're get your ass beat instead of being kissed! And Yin Yu is not going to save you!"

"Trust me, it will be XIE LIAN, who's not going to save YOU, because in the end, it will be the opposite way around. And we both know who's getting their ass truly beaten. And I'll give you a hint: it's not me." Hua Cheng sweats after seeing his sister devilish grin and hearing blood chilling seductive voice.

Hua Fen leaves the room, leave her brother and husband alone.

"You see what I have to raise," Hua Cheng exclaimed. Yin Yu nodded and smiled.

It's like every other day with Hua Fen's attitude.