Chapter 28

"Chen-Chen, your mama is going to be Ghost Queen," I grab my clothing and head for the washroom. I twirl around as my nightgown have been replace with my original clothes. I was indeed excited to be accepted as a the first Ghost Queen. I cause enough damage to become one and now this is the day. I was to Tonglu Mountain before, of course, only because Hua Cheng left me there and told me to never come back till I become a Supreme ghost. But, I am. Thank to Bai Wuxiang, I become one.

"This is so exciting, mother! In fact, the meeting is here at your home!" Chen Mian open up a wrapper that was protecting a square-made chocolate and put the chocolate in her mouth She loves chocolate and other kinds a candy I give her. You will see her eat it at every hour. That's what kids are in life. Playful, stubborn, and have a sweet-tooth.

"Well, thank you, my little spy," I patted her head and we head out my room.

...

As I walk to the secret meeting room where us calamities all gathered in a special or important news, I touched the walls that were scratched and battered. This was added a hundred years ago. Actually, this room use to be a torture chamber from nearly 700 years ago. My torture chamber. Hua Cheng didn't know about it. Neither do everyone else, but Yin Yu does. I use it to torture everyone who dares to steal after the doors lock them in the manor. It was fun at first, but wasn't thrilling enough. So, I take everything off the walls. Like chains, hanging hand cuffs, and everything else. The blood soaked into the walls, the floor, and a little on the ceiling; dried and brownish red. Countless or scratches were made and printed on the walls and floor. Tears soaked in the floor from each inmates' cells from praying and pleading for mercy. I could go on and on with the details. Like rodents and insects crawling, those had died and their remains were removed like their bodies and skeletons. Random animal and human skulls in random places. There's also my other study room in the torture chamber. Clean and tidy. I go there to study about anatomy that I was fascinated to learn. But that's leads me to boredom.

"Hello? Any freaks here," I ask, pretending that I'm lost and don't know this place.

"Straight ahead, Sis," I heard my brother's voice echoing through the hall.

"Okay. This better important," I said, trying to keep the sass vibe going, but the excitement is gushing over me.

"Don't worry. It is." Fuck yeah it is!

"I'm here," I enter the chamber.

"Hua Fen, great! We're glad to see you here," Hua Cheng smiled. He Xuan looks solemn as usual and staring at me. I want to flip him off, but my mind was thinking about something else than to waste a precious second with him. Qi Rong looks like cranky baby, because he crossed his arms and glares at me. Wow. Scary. Not.

"Then, why these two look like that," I ask, point to He Xuan and Qi Rong.

"Oh, they just..."

"Fuckly? Yeah, we know that. Even Guzi and those bone fishes knows that."

"Ha. Ha Ha- get you ass in a seat and shut up," Qi Rong said, sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up and go back eating boogers to become more greener."

"I don't eat boogers! That will be absurd!"

"Then, why you look green mix with your original skin color?"

"Wha-"

"Anyway! Tell me! I'm all ears," I sat in a seat.

"Well, after seeing a lot...lots of evil from you. More than we did, surprisingly," Hua Cheng clasped his hands together.

"I know. And I'll do it again," I said proudly.

"We see that. From roasting others to ruining their lives, you became a problem just like us, so..."

Here it is that big reveal!"

"We assign you to terrorize a kingdom. We never heard that you done that before."

What the fuck!?

"Excuse me?"

"Yes?"

"I DID ALL OF THIS DEMONIC SHIT FOR NOTHING AFTER DAY ONE OF BEING A BITCHY SUPREME GHOST AND ALL I GET WAS ASSIGNMENT!? ASSIGNMENT!?" Rage rumbles in me.

"What are you-"

"YOU SEXIST FREAKS THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I WENT TO TONGLU MOUNTAIN TOO, YOU KNOW!? JUST LIKE YOU BLIND OF KNOWING, WASTE OF SPERMS BASTARDS DO! I WANT WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!"

"What-" I paused Qi Rong.

"I WANT TO BE GHOST QUEEN! I DESTROYED A COUNTRY BETTER THAN A DAMN KINGDOM BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN STEP FOOT IN IT!"

"Calm down-" Hua Cheng tried to reassure, but I was desperate to become a Ghost Queen.

"OH, SHUT UP, YOU GEGE-LOVING, WANNABE BASHFUL SKANK! YOU'RE THE FUCKBOY WHO DON'T WANT ME TO BECOME ONE THE FIRST PLACE!"

"I know. But-"

"BUT WHAT!?"

"Can you calm down-" He Xuan also tried to reassure me, but he was annoyed.

"OH, SHUT UP, SHITTY WATER! THAT'S WHY YOU NAME YOURSELF BLACK WATER BECAUSE YOU SHIT IN THE WATER LIKE THE DAMN FISHES! THERE I SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF YOUR CALAMITY! SO, SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!"

That made he speechless. He wanted to say more, but I give him the death glare. He don't scare me anymore. THEY don't scare me anymore. For years I use to be afraid of my brother's attacks and the others, but after proving myself I'm not scare, I'm better than they think. THEY are scare of me. Scare that once I become Ghost Queen, the whole world will be demolish. Pathetic.

I was more afraid of He Xuan. Only because of the abuse he committed to me, but I'm not afraid of him ANYMORE! Those days are history! Done with! Historians will see it soon! The only that scares me is Yin Yu's fury of my wrongs and the only thing I want historians to know is that I'm the Queen of my own land! My own calamity! Not my brother taking over me! I'm not a child anymore! I can handle battles together with Yin Yu, the kids, Bao, and the other owls! Not these stupid calamities that are filled with stupidity! They don't even help me at all!

And that's going to change...