Xie Shu

NAMES
Xiè Shū
Xiè – to thank
Shū – good, pure, virtuous, charming

TITLE
Queen of Xianle
Princess of Xianle (formerly)
Goddess of Flowers
The Assassin Goddess
The Empress With One Blind Eye (Inspired by the Four Famous Tale)
General Xiùyīng – Xiù: luxuriant, beautiful, elegant, outstanding/Yīng: flower, petal, brave, hero

ALIAS
Jiejie (from Xie Lian)
Royal Jiejie (from Xie Lian)
Cousin Crown Princess (from Qi Rong, formerly)
Cousin Empress (from Qi Rong)

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Species -
God
Human (former)

Status - Active

Affiliation -
Heavenly Capital (Rarely there)

Age - 800+

Birthday - December 23

Birthplace - Xianle

Height - 170cm/5'7"

Relatives -
Unnamed Husband†
Xie Lian (young brother)
Hua Cheng (brother-in-law)
Qi Rong (cousin)
King of Xianle (father)†
Queen of Xianle (mother)†

Weapons -
Ruoye (formerly)
Xiao Yuè – Heaven; Moon:Lyra/Spiritual Device
Horsetail Whisk

ABILITIES

* High Pain Tolerance: Just like her brother, Xie Shu suffers from frostbites and can go without with food and water, instead of days like Xie Lian, she can go for years. When she's in very hot weather, she'll easily get sunburned. She use to suffer from the cursed shackle till Jun Wu remove it after accepting the offer of assassinating Hua Cheng.

* Spiritual Powers: She uses her Lyra instrument rather than a sword.

* Swordsmanship: Xie Shu is slightly great at fighting with the sword. She have a hard time at holding sword due to the aftermath of her death (hint: the stitches on her wrist).

* Leadership: As queen of her birthplace, she showed great responsibility to keep the kingdom from falling after the deaths of her parents before and after she became the next queen.

* Keen/Sharp Eye and Memory: She can memorize anyone's (mostly Hua Cheng's when hunting him down) movements by looking and remembering. Also have a great sense with hunting down someone.

* Intelligence: While hunting Hua Cheng down, she can set traps for him. But, she knew that it will never work for him. She can know her opponent's next move.

* Calligraphy: Her parents hired teachers for both Xie Shu and Xie Lian to have excellency at writing.

* Domestic Skills: She taught Xie Lian household chores.

Note#1: Before she died, she was going to give the title "Ruler of Xianle" to her brother, but fail to say it. She works as an assassin for Jun Wu to take down Hua Cheng. She knew that Jun Wu is Bai Wuxiang. You will rarely see her at the Heaven Realm, but she will always be at the Mortal Realm or at the Ghost Realm. She's known to be the first martial goddess.

WEAPONS

Ruoye: Xie Shu have Ruoye since childhood. She kept Ruoye a secret to Xie Lian till he was old enough to know about spiritual powers. Till the very end, she sadly die during her life as a human. But, before she die, she given Xie Lian the spiritual weapon to him.

Xiao Yue: Xiao Yue is Xie Shu's spiritual Lyra instrument. She played a Lyra before when she was a child. Whenever she play it, let's just say it's similar to Lan Wangji when he played the guqin.

*Flowers: Xie Shu will stomp on the ground causing the ground to crumble and have flower plants around the opponent and tie them together.

Note#2: Xie Shu was born half-blind, due to her right eye. During her time of death, her right hand was chop off by Bai Wuxiang when she tried to beheaded him; causing her to bleed rapidly and died. When she ascended at the Heaven Realm, her hand came out sewed and is weak to hold sword a little, but the martial gods helps her out with it. She's not afraid of Hua Cheng, but never knew he have a sister nor he is married to Xie Lian.

The book cover and drawings of Hua Fen and Xie Shu are my drawings. I never done digital art before, but soon in the future. I hope you like them! But, one question.