Chapter 35

After 2 hours of waiting and reading, I heard Qi Rong calling for me from my room. That loud, annoying, obnoxious voice...I sigh and then close my book and place it on my desk just as He Xuan opens my door.

Right before he could say anything, I spoke, "Yes. I know. He's calling for me." I walk up to him face to face.

"So, how's your nap?"

"Best nap in centuries. I wish I have a bed like that."

"Yeah. Once you have a Sugar Brother, you can get high good quality bed."

"Sugar Brother?"

"You know... similar to Sugar Daddy. Something that you're not and can't be better at."

"Rude."

"WHAT'S RUDE IS YOU IGNORING ME!" We turn to see Qi Rong standing there.

I smirked and reply, "What's rude is your existence awakening in my room."

"NO NEED TO GET HOSTILE!"

"No need to get cranky, titty-baby."

"WHY YOU-"

I shoved his head down to my breasts and squeeze his head.

"This is what you said to Guzi, huh? That you'll be blessed by my boobs?" The only I got from Qi Rong is him squirming for freedom.

"Ah, I can feel the vibrating blessings going around you," I tried to sound a little horny, but deep inside I feel wicked and want him to suffer more and more.

"MMMMM," Qi Rong's screams muffled in my breasts.

"Should've have shut your mouth and stop believing myths," He Xuan smirked too. Guzi was holding his laughter as he watches his adoptive father getting suffocated.

"Woah! Woah," My brother walks in on us. "If you're going make him suffer, kick him is the balls!" That makes Qi Rong squirm faster and scream more.

I did what my brother said, which cause Qi Rong to stop and fall to the ground. Then a minute later, he began screaming and holding his balls.

We all laugh for a good minute or two, then we throw Qi Rong out the door as Guzi walks down the steps. His father snatches him up and take off.

"Bye, Hua-Jie! Bye, Hua-Ge! Bye, He-Ge," he waved goodbye to us.

"Bye," We said together as we waved him goodbye back. Then, we got back inside before the Manor door shuts.

I walk to my bedroom, but stop and said without turning back, "Shi Qingxuan must've kicked you out of your own territory or something."

"What? No. Shi Wudu just took him somewhere. I think to their villa for their summer vacation or something like that."

"Is that so? Yin Yu is also on a vacation."

"I wonder where he was."

"Don't get any ideas from it or take that away to your advantage," I warned him with her sharp glare.

"Trust me, I rather not after what you did to Qi Rong."

"Good. So what? What want a sleepover because my bed is so great?"

"If it's okay with you. I'll stay on the other side."

"You better," I cracked my fingers and head to my room as he follow me.

"I'm going to take a bath. Don't come in with your dirty tricks." I left him sitting on my bed as I gathered my nightclothes and went to washroom.

As I turn to water on and undress myself, Someone scoop me in their arms and together, we got inside the wooden tub. I look up to see He Xuan laughing at me.