Chapter 33

I couldn't sleep, so enjoy more of Hua Fen's roasting. Our favorite topic.

"I hope Shi Qingxuan knows that you're a cheating fucking bitch. Who am I'm saying!? I forgot he has no brain cells from getting his brain ticking by you and being dropped as a baby," I got up and walk up to He Xuan.

"I-"

"What the fuck you're doing at my window? Rape me again? Go head, but I'll be the one who do the sexual assaulting," I smirked.

"I just wanted to visited to see if you're okay."

"I get it. This is your way of having me in your arms again because Yin Yu is not around. Nice. Now, fuck off or else I'll help you get out of the window."

He Xuan got closer to me and hugged me.

I glare at him and said, "My next melt down is coming in 6 seconds if you don't get your fucking perverted hands away from me." I grab his arms and toss them away from me. He Xuan stares at me and laughed.

"I'll kill you if I have to, you son of a shit. Fish shit to be exact." And that's when he stops laughing and got serious.

"Don't say that ever again."

"Why not? It's my mouth. That's when words and facts comes out. Do you want help learning what a mouth do?"

He Xuan smirks and said, "No. But your mouth did suck from last time at the party."

"You shallow a whole dick for all I care!"

"You have a talented tongue. I bet you didn't show what talent to Yin Yu."

Oh, what the hell he just say?

"Talented tongue? Honey, the only talented tongue is my legs around your neck if you keep talking. And stay out of my business in sex!"

"But it's true," He Xuan crosses his arms like he's going to scared me. Puh-lease!

"But you a true stalker. Get out."

"Why you hate me so?"

What fuck is he on? Shi Qingxuan lose brain cells drugs?

"You technically lured me in your lair, you FORCE me to date you and I mistakenly love in with you, you FORCE me to see your fish that shitted after five seconds from feeding, you ABUSE me, you have no plan for the future, you ABUSE me again after I said that I wanted a child, you CHEATED, you kick me out because I'm a damn hero-"

"Alrigh-"

"No. No, no, no, baby boo. You took me to Mistake Tonglu Mountain after ruining my sexy time with my NEW boyfriend, you KISS me when I clearly have a NEW RELATIONSHIP-"

"When this going to end-"

"You lured me to the basement at the party and RAPED me, so I have to go and give you what you want like you are some damn puppy wanting a treat, you FORCE me that lingerie whatever those are, then you considering on marriage, thank god that my TRUE LOVER SAVE MY LIFE! Like you are stuck in the past let it go! What's holding you up!? Your dead fish that I destroyed it's skull? OH! That reminds me! After you kick me out, I came back to BREAK UP with you, but your dense itsy-bitsy brain won't agree, then we fight, then I killed one of your so call of a guard fishes! So, now you learning what you done to me that I hate."

"I-"

"OH! Another thing, you have Pei Ming sents those disgusting not necessary lingerie and have tge love potion just to have me so you can carry me around like some trophy, like get out of here with that!"

After few minutes, I have nothing to say. It's still the same day and cray shit is rushing in. How I got to Yin Yu leaving to Hua Cheng cuddling me to He Xuan being dumb? Crazy, right?

"Are you done," He Xuan tapped his foot impatiently.

"Yes. Also, you're still in debt with me."
He Xuan rolled his eyes and said, "FINE! SORRY, LITTLE MISS DEMON PRINCESS!"

Little Miss Demon Princess? I'm sure he's not talking to me with those demonic toxic behaviors he holds!

I stare at him and said, "I'm know that you're not talking to me with that demonic toxicity breath you have!"

He Xuan remains quiet, stunned. Like every people I roasted with. Well, call me the Queen of Facts and Roasts! If you're getting bullied, call me at WTF-Ghost City. They will catch these words and hands.

"I hope Shi Qingxuan goes to school and learn what toxic relationship is-"

"ARE YOU DONE!?"

"Let me check~ No."

"You look you got hit by a ship after you sunk them in the ocean, you look like you can't wear bright colors because we know damn well they look ugly on-"

After an hour of lowering He Xuan's self esteem...

"Am I'm going too far for you, Babe? Because you look like you have enough and want to cry to Shi Qingxuan."

"You and your brother are alike. Just love bullying me!"

"Boo-hoo. Suck it up. You bullying me first! You didn't say sorry!"

"Well, I am!"

"You're saying that just for me to not bullying you further." I lay on my bed and keep an eye on He Xuan as he motions to me.

"Don't kiss or do anything to me. I swear on my brother's soon to be ashes."

"What?"

"What," I repeated after him.

We remain quiet. The room fell upon the awkward silence. I let He Xuan lay next to me, but I'm still keep eye open open at him. He don't have my trust. He didn't EARN my trust.

After two or three minutes, I heard him whimpering.

"Hua Fen," I heard him whispering my name. Told you. Still attracted to me.

"Help." I look at him startled as if I seen something strange. I have. His erection.

"What the fuck," I said in a whisper.

I help He Xuan sit up and unleashed his boner free from his pants. Can't believe on doing this, but...

"He Xuan, jerk yourself," I order him. He stares at me look I was crazy. I am. I was told by Xie Shu in one of her quotes, "If you want things done and gone, help". Yeah, she'll die soon after this. She and her brother.

"Hurry up and staring at me, you creep!"

"Okay! Okay!" He grab his manhood and began pumping. No, I wasn't looking at him. I was looking at the door that is across from me.

"You're done?"

"Nearly."

"Ah," I released the word as his head hits my shoulder. Oh boy...

After two minutes, his semen go onto his hands and his manhood. I went to the washroom and said, "Clean yourself with it." I hold a rag while looking away from me. He reluctantly takes it and cleans himself. Then, it was time for him to leave.

"Thanks, Hua Fen. You're a good friend sometimes," after that he leaves.

I stood there and remember what Yin Yu said to me:

"I want to be with you because of how much you understood my problems when I told you about my life as a god. You always do that with me. I feel more comfortable around you, even if you are evil. I believe that someone like you can have an amazing heart. A heart of stone and a heart of gold. Depending on if it's a kid, me, or everyone else. You not show it, but you care for people-"

"Even if they pisses me off," I added, crossing my arms.

Yin Yu smiles mores and said, "Yes; even if they pisses you off. (Hint: Chapter 31)

It's true what Yin Yu said. I'm there for everyone that's around me, even when I show slight hatred towards them. But I'm there for anyone...mostly to the person I'm devoted for.