Chapter 38

As Yin Yu continues on his daily work, Hua Cheng and Xie Lian walk towards.

"Hello, Yin Yu," Xie Lian waved.

Yin Yu stops his tracks and said, "Hello, Your Highness. Hello, Hua Chengzhu."

"There's no need to call us that! Call us "Future Brothers-In-Law"," Hua Cheng has his arm around Yin Yu and pulls him close to his chest as Xie Lian stands on the other side of Yin Yu with his hands clasp together.

"What's happening?"

"Yin Yu, does it ever occur to that you're not marry to my amazing, hot, gorgeous, angel from hell sister!?"

"Umm...no?"

Xie Lian lean his head till he's in Yin Yu faces and ask, "Why not!? You two have so much potential for each other! So much love! How could you not get married?"

"Well, it's true that love we love each other. She loves me and I do too. But, the things is she doesn't want to get married and I like keep that why till we both agree."

Xie Lian's and Hua Cheng's smiles turns to frowns. They really like how the two care for each other and thought they wanted their dating to the next level by proposing, but the shocking truth hurts deeply like knife stabbed into their chest.

"But, why!?"

"Too soon?"

"It's never too soon. The red string says it itself!"

"The red what-" The realization that the memory of him tying the string to Hua Fen's finger and his. Yin Yu remains quiet and said, "It's just a string. I was playing with her. Nothing serious."

"Waiiii," both Xie Lian and Hua Cheng pleaded while stumbling after Yin Yu. Yin Yu quicken his pace. It turn to a speed walk to run.

Once he makes it to Hua Fen's room, he slams the door right after he got in.

Hua Fen settles her book and turns to Yin Yu who was panting for air. "What's wrong?"

"N...nothing...I'm...okay..."

"I was never raise as an idiot. You don't think that I don't tell what is wrong and what is alright, do you," Hua Fen's voice sounded irritated and has a little venom mix with it as her expression went cold.

"Hua Chengzhu and Xie Lian wonders when we ever get married and wants me call them my future brothers-in-law. I told them it's too soon, but they said it wasn't and believe that the red string also thinks it isn't too soon either. They start whining as I leave and then I run away and come here!"

Hua Fen's eyes trailed off from Yin Yu's eyes and said, still stone faced, "I always knew he was a pathetic excuse for a brother."

"Don't say that. He's just don't want you have a happier life.

Hua Fen turns sharply and said, "You say that, but he don't define my future and the choices I want to make. Shouldn't he be worry about how he's still alive after I beat him about the millionth time?"

"I think he should-"

"No, he should. I'm being a good little sister by fixing up his fuckly face! And with that, he should be grateful." That suddenly make Yin Yu snorted a little.

Hua Fen walks out of her room and before she shut her door, she commanded to Yin Yu, "Stay in here till I get back." Yin Yu nodded as Hua Fen slams the door.

In near about 12 minutes, Yin Yu hears commotions like screaming, glassing breaking, shouting like "HELP ME, GEGE", and someone punching. He knew that Hua Fen had done something.

After that, the noises settled down. Hua Fen walks in the room calmly like nothing had happened. But on the inside, she was smiling dastardly as if it's a good thing to teach your sibling a thing or two.

"You beat his ass, didn't yo-"

"You damn right I did! He deserves every single bit it too since he wants to meddle into my life and relationship!" Hua Fen's face went cruel and wicked during her outburst. After those words, she returns to a happy and bashful girl by hugging Yin Yu like nothing happen once again.

"I think I dated a monster," Yin Yu whispered.

"Said the one who traumatized He Xuan by beating him near to death with a shovel."

"Hey! He deserves it!"

"You really think that he rape me?"

"Don't he always?"

"Some says he tries to."

"I knew it."

Hua Fen scoffs and said, "Whatever."

Yin Yu just then had a realization, "Wait, if you beating your brother, what did Xie Lian do!?"

"Oh? I tied him up till I was done teaching his inquisitive bitch a lesson. It was a little bondage-y with rope and cloth."

"Bondag- Woah! Hold on-"

"Anywho~ who cares? It's not like he was also traumatize!"

"Tell that to his past."

"I'll sure damn will."

"WHAT!? I WAS JOKING! DON'T-"

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME! YOU MAY BE MY BOYFRIEND, BUT YOU STILL MY SERVANT TILL I CLAIM YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT!"

Yin Yu was startle at the outburst and the ugly truth. He's her boyfriend and that true. He's a servant and assistant and that's also true. But words could hurt deep than actions.

Hua Fen's covers her mouth and feel burning tears in her eyes. She didn't meant to hurt Yin Yu with her words, but Yin Yu was fine with, she just doesn't know it.

"Mei Yu? Are you okay? Don't worry about what you said. Everything will be okay-"

"No! Nothing is okay! It never is!"

"It is. Just come here-"

"I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Hurt me? The only thing that hurts me is you getting hurt and left alone."

"Wait, don't come closer...No," Hua Fen gasp as Yin Yu caressed her cheek and his face still sincere.

Yin Yu holds her hand and holds her wait on the other and guide her to the bed and said, "You're being ridiculous, dear. You're tired. Have you been working lately? How about you just come to me and take a nap to get this all out of your hea-"

Before he could took her to bed, she runs away, nearly fallen due to her dress, and went to the washroom to release tears.

"I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to!" She felt as it she have become He Xuan. The one who shouts the most. She might do worst than shouting. One more mistake and it's over for a happy relationship. It will be toxic all over again, but this time, Yin Yu will be the victim. He'll be the one to suffer depression and insecurities like she was with He Xuan. She never wants that...

"Mei Yu, it's fine. Really! I know you didn't mean to. You was just a little upset or a little grumpy."

"Stop talking to me like I'm a kid!"

"Never. No matter how much you are angry, I'll still treat you like my Ghost Queen, if that makes you feel better. Please come out and let me see your beautiful face? I'll give you time to relax."

Hua Fen sighs and fixes her face. She took a minute to forget everything that she did. To claim herself that she's not a monster like she Xuan. And will never be. Is there a possible way that He Xuan's toxic love effected on her to act like this? It can't be, right? She never shouts at Yin Yu before. She was never mad at him. He's a special guy who cares and still do. Nothing wrong with that, right?

She opens the door slowly and sees Yin Yu smiling and coming towards her to hug her securely. She didn't fight back this time. Instead, she ask, "Cuddles?"

Yin Yu couldn't help, but smile more and said, "Yes. Cuddles."