Chapter 43

Back to The Present...

Hua Fen walk towards He Xuan as he leans his back against one of the unoccupied stalls in Ghost City. She looks up at He Xuan (Yes, our girl is short. She's like 5'5") and teased, "He's not doing to anything, huh?"

"Look! I get it! Your SPECIAL boyfriend can beat me up with his damn shovel!"

"I was hoping he would." Hua Fen's leaned closer to He Xuan's ear and whispered that sends shivers down He Xuan's spine, "He also don't share." She backs away and smirks.

Then, she place her hand on her cheek and her other hand over her breast and continued with a pouty tone, "You never protected me. You told me that I can't hang out with friends, wear what I want. If I did that, you'll call me a slutty whore. You won't even let me see or talk to anyone. You also said that you'll threaten to punch me in the throat if I moan during se-"

"Alright! Alright!"

"Well, it's true! Now that you know that he can do something traumatizing, your toxic ass can-" He Xuan dashes off before she could even finish. Hua Fen turns around to see Yin Yu behind her.

"Who was that, dear," Yin Yu pretended that he didn't see Hua Fen talk to He Xuan.

"That's no one important."

Yin Yu grabbed Hua Fen by the waist and pulls her close. Hua Fen looked surprised and smirked.

"Getting brave, huh?" Her hands slithers behind Yin Yu's buttocks, then she grabs it and earns a groan from him.

"It's just has been a long day. I just want to see you."

"I want see to you too."

"Maybe I'll ditch working and have all of my time on you."

"That would be grea-"

"Well, hoho! I guess Hualian is not the only ship that I'm simping for. I guess I have to add one more to the list then," Hua Fen and Yin Yu turn to see Pei Ming smirking at them.

"What the fuck do you want," Hua Fen growled.

"I have some amazing news. Meet me at your Manor." Pei Ming walk ahead to the Manor, leaving Hua Fen and Yin Yu confused.

"What does he mean by "amazing news"," Yin Yu ask Hua Fen. His only answer he receives from Hua Fen was a shrug and walk away from him. He began to follow her.

With surprise on the couple's faces, everyone is here. Xie Lian, Hua Cheng, Qi Rong, Guzi, He Xuan, Shi Qingxuan, Shi Wudu, Mu Qing, Feng Xin, Quan Yizhen, Lang Qianqiu, Ling Wen, Yushi Huang, and of course, Pei Ming.

"Okay. What the fuck is going on in here!?"

"Meimei, you must have been told by Pei Ming to gather around in the Manor for the news," Hua Cheng said, smiling.

"Yes."

"Well, you and Yin Yu may be seated."

"It's my Manor too. I can sit whatever I want," As during on what she said, she lifts up a chair that Pei Ming is on, making him fall out of the chair. Her face went cold and whispers to him, "Scram, you pest." Pei Ming hurries to get up and go to another sit. Hua Fen snickered as he did. It was like a puppy that don't know how to stand up and run. Just running into place and take off.