Chapter 15

For a minute in a half, they stood there. How can Hua Fen explain this? Better yet, how can she get out of this mess? With the annoyed look on Yin Yu's face, she realized she's in big trouble.

"Well, I was hoping he will leave. I was hoping he would see the lovely hickies I made, so he could back off. Fortunately, he did. But..." Yin Yu said as he got closer to Hua Fen.

"Wha-"

"You're gonna pretend that oral sex we have didn't happen, right!? It was astonishing to see your beautiful lewd face, but you're so cold that you probably call it a one-night-stand..."

"What? No! But, how did you-"

"Find you? Easy. I follow you. You probably forgotten that I was in your bed the entire time when he invited you to come here. You know damn well he's no good for you! You let him make out with you!?"

"No! I didn't-"

"You're lying to me now? Isn't that breaking a promise?"

That hurts Hua Fen deeply, she began to sob helplessly and uncontrollably and got on her hands and knees, then pleaded, "No! Yin-Yin! Please! It's not like that! I didn't mean to let it happen! Honest!"

Yin Yu stopped at saw the weeping Hua Fen begging for mercy for the first time. He felt bad and scared that Hua Cheng might be watching them. "I've taken this too far," he thought.

"Mei Yu, please don't cry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. You know better than to let him do this to you," He hugged Hua Fen and patted her head. More sobs comes out and become muffled through Yin Yu's clothing. Yin Yu clenched his fist, wanting to kill He Xuan for this.

"Yin-Yin, I'm sorry," Hua Fen sobbed more. Her lips quivers and her body shakes. She loves Yin Yu and never want to break any promises to him.

"Shh..."

After moments feels like hours, the world was still. Hua Fen's cries was unheard. Yin Yu don't know if she was asleep and remain quiet. He wants to talk to her to see if she's okay, but he scared that she might cry again. The cries sounds so painful. Like a dying kitten that sounded so adorable and sad that makes you cry in agony. He waited till she say his name. "Yin-Yin."

"Yes," He reply.

"Do you love me," her face still buried in his clothes and her voice sounded normal like the crying never happen.

"Y...yes! I love your sarcasm and everything about you! I want to be with you! I want to only serve you no matter what!"

"...what if I'm dating with someone else?"

"L...like He Xuan?"

"Or someone else."

"I'll still love you. You know that I'm always there for you. I'll support you! I'll support your decisions! I'll support both of you two!"

Hua Fen wants to cry again about how passion Yin Yu was. How honest he is. How his words really touch her heart and will stay that way. All she wants to do is be with a guy who cares. All along it was her best friend.

Yin Yu smiled and hugged Hua Fen as tightly as possible.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Hua Fen respond.

"Were you really sorry when you apologize to him?"

"Not one bit."

Yin Yu began to get confused. "Then, why did you-"

"I was fooling with him."

A rustle in the brushes are heard. Hua Fen's red eye turned red as she gotten up. Her claws sharpened same for her fangs.

Yin Yu grabs his shovel and stand next to Hua Fen.

"SHIXIONG, HELP!!"

"Oh, it's your annoying Shidi. Leave him there to die," Hua Fen's eyes calmed down and turn back to normal reddish-brown that are similar to Hua Cheng's. Her fangs and claws has shrunken back to their normal size. Yin Yu sighs and walk towards Quan Yizhen. Quan Yizhen is tangled in vines with thorns and is covered in cuts from it. Yin Yu slice the brushes and vines with the shovel to cut Quan Yizhen lose.

Afte Quan Yizhen was free, he jump up and hug Yin Yu. Hua Fen bits her bottom lips and balled her fists as jealousy roses over.

"Shixiong, you save me!"

"Yes, I did..."

"Yin-Yin, shouldn't we be at ome~"

"Yes! Home! Back to Heaven! Where YOU BELONG!"

"Fuck off, you lion-haired dipshit," Hua Fen hissed as she pulls Yin Yu towards her.

"Go back to hell," Quan Yizhen growled as he pulled Yin Yu by his other arm.

"Let go of him! We're dating," Hua Fen shouts.

"Since when!?"

"Before YOU came along and try to interrupt our sweet moment!"

Yin Yu pulls away and hug both of them. "I love you both."

"No. You MOSTLY love me," Hua Fen grabbed his cheeks and kiss him hostilely. She yank his hand and place it over her breast.

"Maneater," Quan Yizhen murmured.

"Got back doing your childish thing," Hua Fen once again hissed.

"Not without Shixiong, you demonic whore!"

Hua Fen grabs Yin Yu's shovel and starts to shout, "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOUR ASS SO HARD THAT YIN YU WILL BE CLAPPING!"

She starts beating the living shit out of him, till Yin Yu stops her by grabbing and apprehended her.

"LET GO OF ME! I'M PUT THAT COCKROACH TO SLEEP!"

"No! Stop! Baby," Yin Yu shouted back. The word "baby" calmed Hua Fen down.

She turns to Yin Yu peck his cheek. Then shove the shovel towards Quan Yizhen's neck nearly.

"Tsk, I hope you find yourself in a one way of hell yourself," Hua Fen said to Quan Yizhen who is bleeding for head and nose from the beating.

"Enough, Mei Yu. Come on, Yizhen; let's get you patch up," Yin Yu have his hand out for Quan Yizhen. Without hesitation, Quan Yizhen takes his Shixiong's hand and gets up.

Yin Yu takes his hand to hold Hua Fen's hand and together, they walk back to Ghost City.