Chapter 41

Back to The Present...

"Yin Yu! Put me down! Haha," Hua Fen laughs his Yin Yu spins her around with his arms around his stomach as Hua Fen's leg press his arms.

It was a lovely day outside. The two thought it will be fun to get out of Ghost City and go into a beautiful meadow that's outside of Ghost City. In the meadow, is a beautiful scenery of the sun, trees circling around the bid meadow and high grass that goes up to your knees a little. The bird comes out and sing their melodies. A mother deer and a father deer watched their little fawns stumbling and prancing around. Butterflies, in different colors, flies around Yin Yu and Hua Fen in every twirl the two makes.

"I can't stop! It's fun this way," Yin Yu snuggle his cheek into Hua Fen's hair. He can smell the sweet delightful scented her flower perfume that Hua Cheng have people made for her on her unknown birthday last year.

"Aren't you tired by now," Hua Fen ask, still giggling.

"Why!? It's still the afternoon! I'm not tried at all!"

"Oh boy," Hua Fen laughs again as Yin Yu spins faster and faster. Then, he stop.

"Okay. That's enough spinning. Let's go to that swing over there," he point to a lonely swing up a hill, connected to a lonely tree.

"I never swing before..." Hua Fen said, embarrassed.

Yin Yu laughs a little and assured her, "It'll be fine. I promise I won't let you fall or let you fly into the sky."

"Better not. I'm no damn bird that's for sure," Hua Fen muttered.

They walk up to the hill and once they got there, Yin Yu gently sit Hua Fen down on the swing. "Just hold on to the rope on each side," Yin Yu instructed Hua Fen. She holds on to the rope and wait for Yin Yu for any further instructions.

"What to do next?"

"What to do next!? You have fun!!"

Then, a force push sends her and swing to move.

"AH- WOAH!"

"You okay!?"

"YES! YES! WEEE!!! HIGHER! HIGHER!"

Yin Yu looked stunned and ask, "You actually like the swing?"

"Mmm-hmm!" Yin Yu could see her smiling increasing. She never smiles so hard in her life before. People might find it scary if she does it in front of everyone, but Yin Yu won't react to be being scared. Her smile is actually contagious to him. He would smile all day long even if he's not around her.

"Okay! Hold on tight!" He push her harder, causing the swing to go faster and her to laugh more.

After an hour, the sun sets, reveal the sky as a red orange gradient. The sun color became a beautiful golden orange. Hua Fen and Yin Yu sat down together on a picnic blanket and share some meals that each brought with them.  They began drinking wine and start chatting about their mortal life

"You still defended Quan Yizhen in your sect?"

"He's my Shidi. I know the other disciples can't stand him, but I still manage to keep my cool. I have to keep him under my protection. He was like an orphan if you see the state that he was in! I have no choice."

"No choice? Huh?"

"I really don't! He just got attach to me!"

"So, there's no "feeding him to the animals" option? Or did I made that up?"

"You made it up."

Hua Fen laughs and said, "I have to admit it: He's annoying."

"Easy on talking about him."