Chapter 50

Hua Fen's POV

Day two of these fumbling baboons receives me gifts. That man, I met from the year's first gift receiving, could definitely be a useful ally for delivering. Go ahead and call me crazy for ruining some random bitch's life for the safety of Yin Yu, but the truth is...I don't care. According to the man, who delivers a new message to me, the woman or "princess" disguised herself as one of my ladies-in-waiting just to try to get close to Yin Yu and get information about me to make some fake reasons for Yin Yu to leave me and making me a laughingstock. That's not going to be an exception! My information is private only and only to Yin Yu to know.

The same man did came back. I lean closer to him and he whispers, "She will like to invite you to a private tea party to "settle" the situation a bit ."

"Is that so? Thank you for your delivering. Off you go."

...

After receiving the most trashiest gifts from these weirdos, I remain in the throne and stare at Yin Yu as he and the other servants cleans up the place. I send some of my ladies-in-waiting to take the gifts and tell them burn the gifts. They were mostly sexy lingeries and things that I'm not fond of.

"They have such loveliest gifts for you, my princess," one of my ladies said to me as she starts fanning me.

"Don't be coy. Those are the most inappropriate gifts I have in centuries."

"You know...you could save them to give Yin Yu a good time. Maybe he would like to see you wear them."

I look at her like she was insane. I want to admit that she is. But, I did save one lingerie that was pretty cute though.

"Well, I did saved one. It's Yin Yu's favorite color too!"

"Ooh! The men are finally useful for something!"

"Indeed. But, I can't wear it. I have a meeting to attend. Get my staff and Bao ready for me."

"Yes, ma'am." She settle the fan down, bowed, and left.

When she comes back with my staff and Bao flying behind her, she handed my staff and said, "I brought your cloak. It's kind of cold out there."

"Thank you. Tell Yin Yu that I'm leaving." I put my cloak on as she went and leave. I walk out the door.

...

As I walk out the door, Yin Yu was waiting from me. He looked concern.

"Yin-Yin, is something wrong?"

"You need me, right?"

"Yes. I'll call you through the mirror if my companion never shows up or is hurt. You and and Bao are my back companions. Mostly you."

"Who is your companion?"

I remain quiet. You might know him. He does horrible things to me. If you can guess, a free hug from me. But, it will not be receive to you soon, maybe is the next decades. I really don't care about hugging random people, never does my companion.

"You know who, dear. The one who tries ruining our relationship since we first dated!"

"No. You can't go him! You don't know if he is sane enough to not to touch you!" He takes my hand and walks me to the carriage.

"Trust me, dear. After 200 years of dealing his toxic personality and him dealing with that Wannabe Shank, it's like a cage for him for his punishment. He probably begging to be free from that. But after a little bit of you beating him up with your shovel, then I assured you that he's completely sane."

When I let Bao fly in the carriage and put my staff in the carriage, I turn around and caught a glimpse of Yin Yu looked at my breasts. "Why are you staring at my breasts like that?"

He bit his bottom lip and ask, " You're not going to give him what he wants, right?"

"What!? No! Aww, are you worried that your precious beloved is going to get snatched and get broken like before? You're truly so adorable when you care!"

"But, are you?"

"No. Only to you."

Yin Yu got closer to me and kisses me. The warmth of his lips is soothing. I wanted more, but I can't waste any of my time.

"I won't be gone for long. The trip will probably take days, but I'll be back before you know it! Bye!"

"Bye! Stay safe!"

We waved at each other as I enter the carriage. Then, I headed for my companion's territory.

...

"No happening."

"Oh please, He Xuan! Help your sweet and sour ex-girlfriend!" I begged. Yes, it's He Xuan! Have you read the hints!?

"How about you-"

"You son of a bitch."

He glares at me and shouted, "LET ME FINISH!"

"Well, you don't have to yell, psycho!"

"Because you never let me finish my sentences! Like ever at all!"

"Then, go on! Go say "roar, roar" like some damn lion if you're mad! Go whine and drown your sorrows by drinking wine! Like you did to over ships by drowning them! Go ahead! Go!"

He Xuan took deep breaths and said, "As I was SAYING, How about you take that offering and shove it up in your-"

"How about you shove that offering back up into your-"

"No-"

"In your ass and you are coming with me! I need you to train your sons of bit- I mean fishes! We're going to ruin a kingdom!"

"A kingdom?" He smiles and said, "We haven't ruin a kingdom for a long time. That was our second date, was it?"

"If you don't shut your stuck in the past a-"

"Okay!" Then he muttered, "You slut..."

I whistle and Bao flies nexts to me, holding He Xuan's bone fish.

"BONEY!"

I look at him in disbelief and ask, "You name your fishes!? And show emotions to it rather than doing that to me if I'M in danger!?"

"No...maybe...yes."

"Unbelievable. Bao, drop it." Bao drops the fish, He Xuan catches it. I wanted to see it DIE!

"Anyway, if you accept this offering, I will help give you money, so you can pay HALF of your debt that you need to pay Hua Cheng back."

He Xuan looks at me like he was interested in this offering. "Really?"

"Yes. We're just going to exposed a princess, make sure that she is exiled-"

"What about executed?"

"Sure. Whatever. So, are you in on this mission?" I held my hand out. It take him a minute to think about it, but he took my hand and we shake.

"I'm in."