Chapter 51

"Good. Now, get in the carriage." I heard out of He Xuan's territory.

"Wait, do I have to pay you back?"

"No," I lied. He still in debt with me after what he done to me and trying to be the parasite of my perfect relationship with Yin Yu. The fact I just randomly go to him and become his sex slave for three or four years. I was dumb enough to do so, I admit. But, I thought if one night stand will make him stop ruining my chance to have a happier relationship, then it'll be fine. But, I realized that I was wrong. I know it's weird that I randomly walk up to him for help to make my plan to be perfect is pretty absurd. If I bring Yin Yu along, then the princess bitch might take him away from me!

"Alright! Let's ride!" I shouted at the skeleton coachman till He Xuan and I got in and then we take off.

...

When night risen, I hummed Bao to sleep. He's going to need bunch of rest for my plan to succeed. I also bring my other owls with me. They're flying to the destination that we will meet at. He Xuan, on the other hand, have his fishes swimming through oceans and lakes.

"Who is this "princess" you're meeting with?"

"Umm...Don't know and don't care. I just want her gone. She's another parasite I have to deal with."

"Parasite?"

"You're the first who tries to ruin my relationship with Yin Yu because you are a fussy little shit and she's the second who's doing the same."

"I'm not ruining anyone's relationship! I was just...jealous..."

"Liar."

"Let's just hurry it up."

"Or else what? You going to eat all of our food supplies?"

"Shut. It."

"Make me, bastard!"

"Whore."

"Shut up, horny fish shit."

"Maneater whore." That was his big mistake. And maybe mines too .

"OH! YOU-" I grab him by the neck and pin him to the seat. He tried to get hold of me, but I sway his arm out of my face. I growled at him as he grab me by the waist. Then, he touched my breast. I stop and moan which cause me to fall back to my seat. Bao wakes up, transform himself as a cat, and starts to attack He Xuan for me. I blush and sit there. I waited for Bao as he scratching the hell out of He Xuan till he stops. Bao flies to me, transforms back to his owl form, and landed on my forearm.

I petted him and kiss his beak. "Good, boy." He hooted and snuggle his head in my neck.

"You know you like that," I heard He Xuan said.

"You know that you like to get your face scratch."

"I never did anything to you. You just attack me. I'll have my fishes to attack you. You and your rat flying thing."

"The rat flying thing is my owl! What your fishes going to do!? Nibble me!?"

"They have razor sharp teeth!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "So does a shark and your mom. Now, straighten yourself! I can feel the aura that we're getting closer."

"How should I present myself?"

"Like you normal act, stupid. We're not going to some damn ballroom party where we act like some damn royal princesses and princes. No, the fuck!?"

"You're kinda royal yourself."

"Haha! Ghosts like us don't have royal status here in this planet. We have ranks, but not royalty. That's why I need you. Because you are a Supreme like me and I want you to destroy this kingdom into rotten pile of shit."

"Got it. But, what's the full plan?"

"Oh? The full plan is when we enter the palace, I was you to act like you're my friend."

"Friend?"

"Yes! Focus listening to my plan!" I snap at him. "I have my owls holding my handmade explosives-"

"How many?"

"About 200 hundred-"

"200!? We're blowing up the entire kingdom!?"

"Yes. We're taking the children with us. I'm not a monster." I huffed out a laugh.

"Basically, kidnapping the kids and killing their parents."

"That's what my calamity is all about. Anyway, when we meet the princess and her parents, hopefully, we're going by to chat with her. Then, we'll expose her for treason and adultly, I guess. If that slut EVER puts her fucking hands on me, that's when we strike. My owls will plant the explosives and they will explode the whole kingdom. The citizens, on the other hand, go on ships or swim. That's when you order your fishes to come in and ruin the ships and chop people's legs off. Except for the kids." I smile after that.

"Umm...okay?"

"It's not "umm...okay" it's a beautiful plan! Trust me. It'll go just as plan!"

"How can you be so sure? What if something is not how you go as planned?"

"You will fill in the blanks for me!"

He Xuan looks at me in disbelief and said, "What do you mean "You will fill in the black for me"!?"

"You'll make the decision for me. There! Simple as that!"

"I can't believe I use to date you."

"I can't believe you realize that and still keep fucking with me!"

He Xuan rolled his eyes at me. Ugh, some men can get so annoying. No offense.

"I would slap you upside the head, but I'm not getting my breast touched again." I crossed my arms over my breasts

"Not my fault that you have a delicious body."

"ONCE AGAIN, I'M NOT FOOD!"

"You are to me."

I stares at him in disgust and slide away from him. "You stay where you are at."

"Fine. Fine."

"It's is a disgrace that men don't know how to respect a woman! What about your husband!?"

He remained quiet. Oh my god...Why Shi Qingxuan even marrying him!? There's clear signs that he don't care about the marriage with him! Am I right!?

"You awful son of a-"

Bao hooted at me. I look at him to show him my attention. He Xuan was also looking at him.

"What is it, Bao?"

"Hoot Hoot (We're here)"

Just in time too, because the sun had just rise, perfect. Time to strike.