Chapter 37

After about a week or two, Hua Fen was looking at the peaceful morning reddish sky as He Xuan sleeps in her bed. She took sips of her tea and continue on observing through her window, then something, that she was desperate to see, appeared. It cause her drop her tea, fall out her chair, and shouted out, "OH SHIT!" With that shout, it woken He Xuan.

It was Yin Yu returning from his vacation. Hua Frn was waiting for him to come home. She never leave the Manor since. It's unhealthy, but she didn't care less about it till now.

She gets to see if that was really her beloved coming back home. She recognized his woeful ghost mask and the purple scarf, plus the black clothing. It was him indeed. She taps her window for his attention as when she did, he looks at her and waved, leaving Hua Fen to get excited and run out of her room.

On the way downstairs, she transformed her night clothing into her everyday wear. Hua Cheng watch her dash out of the door and knew right then and there that she knows that her lover is home before he could tell the good news too.

"YIN-YIN," Hua Fen shouted as she runs towards him.

"Mei Yu," He smiles and was tackled to the ground and was smothered with hugs and kisses.

Xie Shu and Xie Lian jumps out of the chariot, putting Xie Lian's and Yin Yu's belongings out. Xie Lian stops and hugs Hua Cheng to greet him.

"Gege, you return safely," Hua Cheng relieved.

"Yes, I have."

"Umm...a little help here? My no-good hand isn't going to hold them itself," Xie Shu swings their belongings.

"Oh! Right! Sorry, Jiejie!" Xie Lian runs to his sister and help her out.

Hua Cheng, Xie Lian, and Xie Shu notices that Yin Yu and Hua Fen gone inside the Manor. Xie Shu scoffs and said, "Well, that it. I have to go now, farewell!"

"Bye, sis!"

Before Xie Shu leaves, she gives out a death glare to Hua Cheng and do the "I'm Watching You" that sends shivers down to Hua Cheng's spine, and then she leaves.

"She's a nice person," Xie Lian claims with a smile.

"Y...yes..." Hua Cheng stutters with a cold sweat.

The two grab the personal possessions and even Yin Yu's and walk inside the Manor as the door close behind them.

...

"Come on, come on, come on," Hua Fen dragging Yin Yu's arm to her room.

"Okay, okay, okay! Is it a surprise?"

Hua Fen giggles and said, "No. You promised me cuddles, remember? Hua Cheng wasn't the best at it."

"I see."

Hua Fen completely forgotten about He Xuan still in her room, she was long desperate for Yin Yu's comfort. She may not show it, but she thinks it. She have to deal with men like He Xuan, Qi Rong, and Hua Cheng for a whole week or two.

As she opens her door, she stops immediately after seeing He Xuan laying there on her bed. She got in and slam the door in Yin Yu's face.

"Dear, is something wrong?"

"N...nope! Everything's peachy! Give me a minute!"

"Okay!"

Hua Fen turns to He Xuan and whispers, "Get the fuck out of here!"

"Why?"

"Because my boyfriend is home and here to stay! So, leave! Thanks for the company!"

"But, I'm lonely in-"