Chapter 6

"Why now," Xie Lian is shocked by this adventure. He haven't seen his sister after two hundred years. She was seen in Pei Su's exile and the Emperor's imprisonment. But, she stayed by his side no matter what. Even teaches him how to be prepare to become emperor of Xianle like their father and mother would do to her, but that has long gone after the fall.

"Yes. You miss her, right? So, let's find her," Hua Fen urges him to agree on this mission, pushing him out the door. That urging just hit Xie Lian.

He turn to Hua Fen and predicted, "This is your way of trying to get out of your vacation. Not happening!"

"What!? No..."

Xie Lian frowned and ask, "You think I'm stupid?"

"I guess I can't underestimate you. I'm not truly sorry."

"What do you mean you're not truly sorry?"

"I'm saying that I'm not sorry that you are born to do what your husband says because you're older than him and is nothing, but a bottom bitch. So, you listen whatever he wishes. I'm not that type of bitch who wants a brother-in-law to be sweet and...appalling to the naked eye. But, sure, I'm sorry, dear."

"...I..."

This leaves Xie Lian speechless. He knows that Hua Fen is savage, but he didn't know that she's so savage that her words hurt...

"Anyway, what can I do here? Make the gods piss in their pants? Take their weapons and cast a spell to control them to be cursed? Oooh! That will be fun! Bao, put that on my bucket list!"

Bao flys to his master's dresser; grabbing a quill from the ink bottle and paper. He begins to write with the feather pen in his beak, "Make crybabies' weapons cursed" after the first achievement which is, "Gamble with Hua Cheng until he loses his Gege".

"Hoot (Done)," The owl hooted to his master as he flies to her.

"Good boy," Hua Fen complimented her owl as he landed on her arm. She gives him a peak on his head and praised him.

"No...you can't bullied the gods. In fact, there's the Mid-Autumn Festival Banquet coming up! How about you join us? You can cheer me on at the Lantern Battle!"

"...the what?"

"The Festival take place in both Heaven and Mortal realm. The Heavenly Officials will drink and  watch the mortals  story tell each  gods. Then, there's this lantern battle to see which god has the most lanterns," Xie Lian explained.

"That sounds...lame."

"What? No, it's not! It's fun! There's laughter, even anger if you like!"

"Lame."

"If there's one thing I'll let you do, what would it be to make you go with me and have some fun," Xie Lian pouted.

"Let me go home."

"...I can't."

"Exactly! You listens whatever your most devoted believer wants! Your love, your attention, your agreement, even your ass while we at it."

"That's not true! He also listens to me. Even when..."

"How sad. Not to me," Hua Fen said, sarcastically with blank stare. "That's a you and Hua Cheng problem."

"Why does this matter!?"

"Because it's because."

"What does that mean!?"

Ignoring Xie Lian, Hua Fen walk to the balcony and catch a glimpse of Mu Qing and Feng Xin squabbling as they enter the palace.

"Incoming Alert. Fengqing are coming," Hua Fen alerted Xie Lian without turning to him.

"Fengqing?"

"FUCK YOU," Feng Xin shouted at Mu Qing. All Mu Qing could do is rolling his eyes that leads to a hiss. It angers Feng Xin more.

"Guys, enough arguing," Xie Lian jumped in; pushing the two boys away.

"Seriously? You guys are re-"

"Responsible of the south and is doing...great at it," Xie Lian tries to rephrased the word.

"I was going to say the r word but I guess it's ban because it's offensive to these worthless beings of a god, but sure, go ahead and stop me," Hua Fen said, turning to the Xianle Trio.

Xie Lian sighs and suggested, "You know what will be fun, Hua Fen? Going outside! Let's go to Mu Qing's garden! It's lot prettier there!"

"...and," Hua Fen questions with an eyebrow up.

"And...umm...Feng Xin can see your impressive archery skills!"

"...and?"

"And...you can make flower crowns...?"

"...you except me to say yes?"

"Yes...?"

"I rather continue my bucket list."

"Please," The puppy eyes of Xie Lian's began to form, fooling the princess causing her to squeeze her eyes shut.

"Fine. Only once," she gave in with her eyes back open.

"Really?"

"Yes. But, hear this: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...I'll make sure your legs are broken and stay that way," Hua Fen's hair whooshed as she pass the gods with her staff in hand and Bao following her and walk downstairs to the main entrance of the palace.

Feng Xin and Mu Qing turn their attention to Xie Lian and with Feng Xin spoken, "She has to leave."

"No! I promise San Lang! He wants her to be happy in a new environment!"

"What about us? Hm? She's going make someone or us miserable either way as possible. Even you," Mu Qing claimed.

Mu Qing has a point there, but it wasn't going to stop Xie Lian. "True, but she'll change. But, think about what she did for us! She saves our lives! Many people's lives! So who cares how dangerous she is or how...umm..."

"How savage and rude she is," Mu Qing help Xie Lian.

"Y...yes! But, what matters is everyone is equal! Good or bad!"

"...damn. That's...deep," Feng Xin surprised by the small speech.

"I know," Xie Lian said, proudly. "Now, let's go before she roast us to extinction with her words."

The three walk downstairs and see Hua Fen talking to someone in the Communication Mirror.

"You sure you're okay," a voice spoken. Yin Yu's.

"I'm fine. Just come and pick me up. Xie Lian is keeping me hostage and I can't live another minute of his world's most disgusting, dreadful, unacceptable, unappetizing food Gordon Ramsay could ever-"

"Ahem," Xie Lian cleared his voice.

"Great. Kidnapper and his two bodyguards are down here. I'm gonna have to call you back," Hua Fen said, displeased.

"Bye," Yin Yu waved.

"Yeah. Bye, Bestie," Hua Fen waved back and hung up. "Why can't I leave!?"

"We will."

"No! Me! I want to go back and gamble my ass off! You guys have nothing to offer here! The only thing that's entertaining so far is nothing! N.O.T.H.I.N.G!"

"Come on, now," Xie Lian drags Hua Fen by the hand as she complains.

Feng Xin stares at Hua Fen and understands her pain of boredom. It reminds him of Mu Qing when he was bored. Mu Qing, on he other hand, rolls his eyes till they reach the castle.

Hua Fen crossed her arms and snarled at Xie Lian with disbelief. All Xie Lian could do is to pray for the best.