Chapter 73

Two years later...

"Congratulations, your majesty; you're pregnant."

Hua fen sat up robotically and swiftly turns her head to the doctor, "Take my soul and watch me die, what the fuck did you just say!?"

The doctor smiled at Hua Fen and repeated, "You're pregnant. Congratulations."

"After getting raped at a young age and still do and getting a miscarriage form a damn drug, I'm still fertile? Do you know WHAT I've been through!?"

The doctor nodded and hold her hands for reassurance. "I know you went through traumatic experiences that you and your genitals gone through, it was possible that you was infertile. But, this angel inside of you is the one who will change that. A rainbow baby legends will say."

"What's a rainbow baby?"

"Well, it's a baby that you have after the loss of a child that had die from stillbirth, miscarriage, or other pregnancy causes."

Hua Fen looks at her stomach as her mind thinks, "If this child is a rainbow baby, it have to be alive at all cause. I can't mess this up..."

Hua Fen looks back at the doctor with a stumped look and ask, "Well...what can I do to prevent losing my baby then?"

"Easy. No fighting, have Yin Yu at your side no matter what every time you leave, stay away from Black Water; sometimes his mood and actions are a bit..."

"Cuckoo in the head? Yeah, I experience that... a lot."

"Heh. Also, ease your stress, anger, excitement, don't drink caffeine like your tea or any alcohol, and be cautious of your surroundings. You don't want to lose the baby."

"I understand!"

Silence in Hua Fen's room for a minute until the doctor began, "Well, if you must excuse me; I must get going." He pulls out a scroll and continued, "Here, have this scroll to guide. It have all the guidelines and methods written that you will need so you can have a successful safe pregnancy."

Hua Fen takes the scroll and obliged,"Thank you, doctor."

"You're welcome." The doctor walks out of the room, bow to Hua Cheng and Yin Yu, and left.

"So...you getting well? Did you have a fever? Stomachache," Yin Yu asked as he check her temperature on her forehead.

"...I...I can't tell you. It's a surprise that I will share with everyone when they are all here," Hua Fen told him with a smile.

"A surprise," Hua Cheng repeated in a questionable way. Hua Fen nodded. "You better not give us devastating news like you have cancer?"

"The fuck? No. I don't have cancer, Hua Cheng."

"We'll see about that. Let's go, Yin Yu."

"Yes, Hua Chengzhu." Yin Yu tucks Hua Fen in and said to her, "You must rest. I'll wake you when everyone is here for dinner and your announcement."

"Thank you, darling."

Yin Yu smiles. "You're welcome, dear." Then, he left.

Hua Fen lays her eyes and fell quickly to sleep, leaving a smile spread in her face.

...

As Hua Fen woken up by Yin Yu, he safely takes her down to the dining room. Everyone was waiting. They were concern and confuse. Some are excited to hear the news.

"Hua Fen, are you okay? What the doctor said," Xie Lian ask her as he helps her sit on a big throne chair that Hua Cheng use to sit.

"Um, well, I do have some good amazing news," Hua Fen said as she was seated.