Chapter 66

After He Xuan and Hua Fen hug, Hua Fen stares at him. He Xuan is really a good actor. He can play a role as a liar if he pleases. Hua Fen have grown so far knowing He Xuan's lies while living with him. Unlike Shi Qingxuan, who is a bimbo no matter what gender form he's in, Hua Fen is not the typical bimbo. She use to be, but now she have learned that liars are a good actor.

"I still don't trust you," Hua Feb muttered.

He Xuan looks at her with no expression. "Oh? Why's that?"

"After 200 years of dating you, you do play a good part of a liar."

He Xuan smirked a little and said, "Well then, if I'm the liar, what makes you? We're similar than you think. The moon and sun has shown it in your face along. You're copycat. You copied my personality into yours. The same personality I did you to."

Hua Fen sighs. She did copy him. But it was for protection. Protection to lure men into their deaths so that she doesn't have to worry being raped over and over. She cursed her body. She cursed the way she was made to do. Play a part. A part to show she's not the person to be taken advantage of.

"I only did that for my safety..."

"You didn't do that to Yin Yu. What if he...hurts you in a way that you regret a perfect marriage?"

"Yin Yu will never hurt me."

"If I hurts you, if other men hurt you, then nice and depressed men hurt you. Take Bai Wuxiang for example, he hurts you, bites your neck, didn't him? He too wants kids...from you. Didn't he?"

Hua Fen touches her vampire bite mark and shouted, "DON'T BRING BAI WUXIANG UP IN THIS CONVERSATION! I don't want to hear another DAMN word about him!"

"Don't argue. You're more aggressive and argumentative than me."

Hua Fen mouth drops, then she clenched her teeth and forms her hand into a fist. He Xuan takes her fist and wrap around with his hands.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I was maybe crazy-"

"MAYBE crazy!? You are LITERALLY OBSESS WITH ME! And you call it "maybe crazy"!?"

He Xuan cupped her cheeks and said, "Beauty is too powerful to getaway from. Am I right?"

Hua Fen could hold her anger any longer, but right before she could beat the shit out of He Xuan, the voice of his "husband" shouted her name, "Hua Fen!"

"God damn it!"

Shi Qingxuan grabs hold onto He Xuan's shoulders and hugged him. "Hua Fen, please don't hurt Ming-Xiong...please."

"I'LL HURT YOU INSTEAD THEN, YOU STUPID WINDY BIMBO BITCH!" Hua Fen raises her hand to slap. She was close to hit Shi Qingxuan, but He Xuan wants to be the damn hero of saving his husband for maybe the first time Hua Fen ever seen him save him by grabs Hua Fen's wrist.

"LET GO OF MY HAND!"

"No. I think it is time to rest. Today's have been a long day with your bridezilla bitchy attitude, hasn't it?"

Hua Fen growls, snatches her hand away from He Xuan, and without say goodbye, she flip them out instead, then enter back to the Manor.

...

"YIN YU!" Yin Yu sighs and look at the bedroom door as it burst open, appearing an angry Hua Fen walking in.

"Welcome back, dear-"

Hua Fen tackles back on the bed and kiss him roughly. She has to take her anger out somehow.

...

After an hour, Xie Lian heard screaming in Hua Fen's room. Hua Cheng heard it too. They rushing in the door. Hua Cheng starts banging on the door.

The door finally open. Hua Fen, naked and only wearing her stockings, was the one who opens the door. Hua Cheng gasp and cover Xie Lian's eyes.

"I'm impressed that they're not saggy," Xie Lian commented.

"What what fuck you guys want!?"

Hua Cheng tries avoid eye contact with his sister's breasts, but she got closer to him leading her breasts touch his lower chest. "We...thought we here screaming..."

"Oh? That was me moaning so loud."

"But, where's Yin Yu..."

"Laying on the bed. Tied up. Having the best time in his life."

"You tied your own husband," Xie Lian exclaims.

"Hua Cheng did that to you? Didn't he? He bite you ass and you ended up having a bite mark on your ass cheek. You told me that, weasel."

"I'm not a weasel!"

"You're right. You built like one then."

Xie Lian blushes as Hua Fen's body press against his now. Her body temperature feels to warm and soft?

"Is it really nesscessy to open the door backed instead of covering yourself up first?"

"This is my house as well, weasel fuckboy. Besides, it wasn't the first time that Hua Cheng has his dick ou-"

Hua Cheng covers Hua Fen's mouth like he and Xie Lian heard enough. Xie Lian looks at his husband in disgust and ask, "Why you two are like this!?"

"Umm...y...you see...I...it was dare! Yeah! Hua Fen dare me to be naked and streak!"

"He wants to paint a portrait of him naked just to show it to you after you first visit Ghost City," Hua Fen told the truth. Hua Cheng covers her mouth up again.

"What the fuck!? The damage has already been made and done! So, get you motherfu-"

"WE DON'T SAY THE M WORD!"

"You said it when you was yelling at your reflection in the mirror after you embarrass yourself to Xie Lian years ago."

"...you know too much and I need to soundproof these walls...Or I can cut your ears off."

"EXCUSE ME!?"

Traumatized, Xie Lian tip-toed away from the siblings as they starts bickering.

"Oh look at that; your man just said, "I'm out" and leave." Hua Cheng turns around to see no sign of Xie Lian. Then, he began to panic.

"GEGE! GEGE, WAIT!!"

Hua Fen smirks and shuts to door. She crawl on top of Yin Yu and ask him, "Are you ready for round 4, my love?"

"I'm not sure. It's getting late...don't you think?"

"But, I wouldn't have a good sleep if we stop. Just one more time. Please!!!" Hua Fen did the puppy eyes.

Yin Yu sighs. Seeing how desperate Hua Fen is, he couldn't say no. "Okay. Only one round, right?"

Hua Fen nodded, still have her puppy eyes. "I'll make you said that was amazing!"

"I don't-"

Hua Fen looked grim and ask, "You want to have sex with Quan Yizhen instead, don't you? You want to fuck other sluts because I'm not good enough!? They have saggy breasts while I have the true natural breasts! Is that the problem!?"

"What!? No! How about two more rounds to calm your jealousy!?"

Hua Fen smiles and said, "Okay~"

"You're going to let me out after this, right?"

Hua Fen smirked.

"You're...g...going to let me out...after this...right?" Yin Yu sweats more as Hua Fen smirked more and more.

Needless to say, let's pray for Yin Yu and give him the best of luck to survive another round or two and make it throughout the night.😂