Chapter 59

This chapter is an awkward shopping spree with Xie Shu and Hua Cheng for the coronation...

The Next Day...

Xie Lian walks towards Hua Cheng, who was sitting on his throne, and ask him, "San Lang, me, Yin Yu, and Hua Fen are going to continue decorating the Martial Hall. Can you do me a favor, please?"

Hua Cheng smiles and said, "Anything for my Gege."

"Good. I want you to take Xie Shu out to buy her a new dress for the coronation." That's when Hua Cheng's face dropped.

"I...huh?"

"Hua Fen told me that you will take Xie Shu to the dressing store where you buy the richest dresses that you ever buy. Didn't you made a bet with her?"

"I...yes. But-"

"Don't worry. Xie Shu won't bite. She's very sweet and caring person when is comes to family members."

"Maybe only you, Hua Fen, Yin Yu, and others," Hua Cheng mutters.

"What was that?"

Hua Cheng forced a smile and lied, "Nothing, Gege! I'll tried my very best! She is such a sweetheart and I'm sure everyone will adore her!"

"I'm pretty sure that are! Anyway, she'll be here in 5 minutes. I have to go with Hua Fen and Yin Yu. Bye! Love you!" He waves as he exited the Manor. Hua Cheng waves goodbye and said, "Bye! Love you...please don't leave me alone with her..."

When Xie Lian, Hua Fen, and Yin Yu leaves, Hua Cheng panic until Xie Shu arrives. She stares at Hua Cheng and said, "Crimson Rain Sought Flower." Hua Cheng was spooked by how close to she was behind him and tone of her voice. Her voice was different. It's a tired and yet dark one. She don't seem tired at all. She still have a gentle appearance.

"Xie Shu."

"Do you have a problem with me? I barely know you," Xie Shu smiles.

"Wha...you-"

"Don't start with me. Tell me. Where we're going?"

"Shopping?"

"For?"

"Your dress, your highness."

Xie Shu looks at him. She walks over to his throne and sat like she owns the Manor. "So, when?"

"You don't own the throne. Get off."

"Your sister does too. Don't she? Xie-Xie, too?"

"...yes. But-"

"I guess I have to get comfy if you're going take a while to get ready to go."

"Alright! Nope! Let's go!"

"Okay then."

"We're going on my carriage."

"No walking? Hua Fen said that dress department is-"

"Yes! I know!"

Xie Shu laughs sweetly and said, "I know I'm not the only one getting on your nerves, Crimson Rain. Younger siblings can be annoyed sometimes. Just a little."

Hua Cheng rolled his eyes and said, "Tell me about it."

"I was joking. I'm going to need to tell Hua Fen what you said when she gets back. I'm sure you would a love an earful of her."

"What!? You tricked me!? Also, don't tell her!"

"We'll see about that." Xie Shu got up and went back outside of the Manor. Hua Cheng sighs and heads out the door. When he was out, he saw Xie Shu already walking away. He shouted, "Hey! Where you going?"