Chapter 36

"Shixiiioong!"

"I don't want to hear it! We're going back to the palace and that's it! No more drinking!" I grab his wrist firmly after Yizhen tries to escape and we continue on marching back to the palace.

"It's not even midniiiiggghhht," Yizhen whined.

I sigh and said, "Well, it's about to be! Now, shut it or else you're going to wake everyone-"

"Yin Yu? General Quan Yizhen," A feminine voice spoke. We turn to a woman holding a lantern in a stick. It was none other than Xie Shu, along with Xie Lian.

"Y...Your highnesses," I quickly bowed to them.

Xie Shu laughs and said, "Oh, Yin Yu, there's no need to bow. We're friends. Now, what are you two doing here at this hour?"

"We went to the new tavern and Yizhen got a little drunk."

Xie Shu laughs and said, "Yeah. Everyone is on a Friday night. It's pretty funny there. There's this pin pon table and other amazing games that's just invented. They're in the basement!"

"Really?"

She nodded and said, "Pretty neat for the humans to invent! Me and Xie Lian are going to try it out, wanna come?"

"Sorry, but Yizhen is too drunk for some more fun."

"We see. Well, we'll leave it to you! Bye for now," Xie Lian spoke as he and Xie Shu waved goodbye and leave. Great.

I continue on dragging Yizhen to the palace after they left. It was about 2 minutes long to get there luckily.

Once we got to the palace, I give Yizhen a wash, till...

"Shixiong, bathe with me." This shocks me.

"No."

"I'm lonely."

"You're not."

"I mean...my crotch is lonely."

"I wish I was alone," I whispered and continue on washing him. After that I lay him to his bed and said, "Goodnight."

"Can you read me to sleep?"

I stare at him and ask, "What kind?"

He pulls out scroll and said, "Hua Fen made the poem for me. Hua Fen said it's heartwarming. She actually made a poem and she gave it to me! To me! Here!" He hands me the poem. I take it and read Hua Fen's well-made writing (better than Hua Chengzhu) in my head and it said (Do not copy this poem):

In this small world, men can be stupid
They think they're cupid
To win a girl's beauty and heart
Why relying on them?
Soon, their deaths will be a worth of art
What I mean is men like He Xuan, Shi Qingxuan, Pei Ming, Mu Qing, Feng Xin, Qi Rong, Bai Wuxiang, Jun Wu, Quan Yizhen, Jing Wen, and others
They tormented me
I'll tormented them
Nothing evil
Just bitter sweet
That's it

I studied long enough and don't know whether to laugh or cry. I decided to be worried about Hua Fen's mental health. She hates poetry, this is new and scary. She hate poetry so much that she don't know what rhymes after a word! She wants to make a poem inspired by a books called Mary Poppins from the future after us (from what she said) and when she wants to know what rhymes after the long word, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", she will put instead "Supercalifragilisticwhatthefuckexpialidocious (Use google translator for this, that's what I use)" and then bangs her head against my chest for a minute and gives up on trying.

"Read it to me," Yizhen said impatiently. I sigh and did what he said. After that, he looks traumatized by her choice words.

"Y...you know w...what...I'm going to bed..."

"Good idea," I nodded and lay next him and sleep.

...

Hua Fen

The Next Morning...

At breakfast, it was weird. To have He Xuan eating with us. Hua Cheng said that he's staying here till Shi Qingxuan. Basically to me, it's He Xuan's pathetic excuse to get close to me. And I thought Pei Ming is the only womanizer I know, apparently not. But, me and He Xuan was chill. We read, play games, and other hands-on things. No, don't think dirty what I mean hands-on things. Pervs.

When I think about this, it's weird how our significant others just randomly have a vacation. Yin Yu never gets tired of his job. I remember a time when Xie Lian was cutting up something and he don't know how to do it, he was thinking about having Yin Yu do it for him. I burst and shouted things like, "DON'T YOU DARE MAKE HIM YOUR SLAVE" and "I HOPE YOU SWALLOW YOUR SHIT AND LIVE TO REGRET MAKING MY LOVER DO ALL THE WORK" I admit that I was "a little" overprotective and I admit that I'm devoted to him. But, it won't stop me from being myself.

"Like this?" I was teaching He Xuan how to gamble like I remember when Hua Cheng teach Xie Lian. I remember beating Xie Lian quite easily.

"Madam Hua," a ghost whispers to me, "He's getting good at this! It's not even a round fairly!"

"Easy, civilian. I got this," I cracked my fingers. After the small round, I bump Xie Lian aside on propose and yeeted Hua Cheng away from the stage after he reveal himself.

"Nice try, Hua Cheng," I whispered in his ear grimly. "But, pretty boy will suffer after this."

"Hua Fen-"

"Hush! One more word and the more time wasted on you existing."

I disappeared in the stage and into the red fabric curtains. "Well, Crown Prince, eh?"

"Umm...yes? And you are," Xie Lian spoke unsurely. I love it when a gambler opponent sound so easy to demolish. I scoffed and there were gasping around the room. They all recognized my voice. Doesn't matter anyway.

I cleared my throat to earn silence and once I did, I began to spoke louder and spoke like a emperor is speaking to his subjects, "In this round, there is no try agains." More gasps.

"In fact, you're playing in my turf now," I smirked. Till then, the game begins. After shorty after literally 10 seconds, I won.

I laugh at the memory as it replays in my head as He Xuan makes more mistakes.

"You make it look easy."

"That because it is."

"Are you?"

"Am I what?" He knocks the cups and dices off of my hands and forcefully kiss me. But, I wasn't letting this happen. So, I play along, but with a twist.

I tackle him down as our lips attached and kiss him too hard and crutched his balls till he whimpers.

"S...stop!" I kiss him more forcefully than he did to me.

"Oh! It felt so good and hard," I spoke like a horny bitch.

"Wha...what!? Wait! Wait!"

After 2 minutes, he learn his lesson and then I said, "That what happens when you tried to sexually assault me for the countless of times. Karma always bites you in the end. Simple as that!" And it was true.