Chapter 20

Everything gone HORRIBLY wrong...

Xie Lian tries to stop everyone having sexual intercourse with each other, but he was trapped in the hands of Hua Cheng.

"San Lang! Let me go! Please," Xie Lian pleaded.

"Keep pleading, Gege. You know how I like it," Hua Cheng whispers in his ear and nibbling it. Xie Lian is definitely in trouble. He know he's going to get yell at, but his biggest fear is Hua Fen's rage. Her screaming, shouting, combat, everything about her is scary. What should he do?

Xie Lian notice He Xuan is not horny at all and ask, "He Xuan, try to get everyone to stop!" He Xuan turns to Hua Fen, who is panting and sweating, then he turn to everyone.

"I'll try. Maybe or maybe not."

"Don't worry...about me...I'm not having sexual feelings..." Mu Qing spoken. At least, he's fighting back the potion.

"That's all....I...I wanted to think of," Hua Fen panted. Her body trembles to stand causing her to be bear of falling and being unconscious. Luckily and surprisingly, Pei Ming catches her as swift as lightning.

"Don't worry...Daddy Pei Ming got you..." Pei Ming stares at Hua Fen's breasts and drag his finger to her chest to her breasts.

"Ah!"

He Xuan grimaced and knock Pei Ming out by using the side of his hand. Similar to karate chopping except Pei Ming neck is still attached. Hua Fen falls on her knees, even more hornier than before as Pei Ming gotten unconscious. He Xuan stands there, staring at Hua Fen.

With an a blink of an eye, Feng Xin jumps over the table and pin Hua Fen down to the ground. His hands imprisoning her wrists.

"WHAT THE FUCK," Mu Qing shouted. He rushes towards Feng Xin and drags him away.

"I...I don't need help from a dilf," Hua Fen covered her breasts while laying on the ground.

"Don't...worry, Princess! I'll save you," Feng  Xin spoke to Hua Fen as he tried taking a piece of his clothing and armor off.

"Oh, no you don't!" Mu Qing apprehended Feng Xin to the ground and sat on him will the potion wears off. Mu Qing turns to Xie Lian, who tried pushing Hua Cheng away from him, and ask, "Do the potion wears off!?"

"Umm...about an hour...or less!"

"AN HOUR," Everyone in confusion and a little rage, except for He Xuan and Hua Cheng.

Mu Qing gritted his teeth and ask, "Why you have an aphrodisiac from Wind Master!?"

"I don't know! I thought he bring soy sauce for my cooking!"

"...the fuck," Mu Qing muttered.

"...Yin-Yin," Hua Fen whispers out in desperation. Her body tightens and twitching like an animal twitching its nose.

He Xuan couldn't help, but seeing the helpless Hua Fen in need of sex. Now that's makes him horny.

He Xuan pulls Hua Fen away from everyone to a basement that neither did Hua Cheng and Xie Lian knows about it. He saw the hatch when he first got to the shrine and thought Xie Lian and Hua Cheng would know.

"Yin-Yin..." Hua Fen whispers again as the two ghosts goes downstairs of the basement.

"Shh...he can wait," He Xuan whispers in her ear.

"...y...yes." There's a possibility that Hua Fen is probably hypnotized or don't understand what he saying.

"You look beautiful, Lone Owl." He Xuan pins Hua Fen to the walk and lift her legs to his hips. Hua Fen's claws dug deep into the wooden wall, creating smalls hole marks.

"Ngh..."

"Hm?"

"I want...Yin-Yin..."

"Haha, silly girl. He might be tired at this time~" He Xuan began planting kisses all over her neck...leaving love bites.

"N...no! I want- ahhah..." She felt something struck her woman's genital. She closes her eyes tightly and moan as movements motioned.

"Ugh! Sto...stop! Only Yin Yu-"

"Shhh...don't you want the horniness go away?"

Hua Fen remains quiet and let corruption take over. She felt more weak and never was weak till now. She felt ungrateful and unfaithful to Yin Yu, but still love him. If he finds out...

After two minutes, He Xuan was near to release semen. He pressed his forehead against Hua Fen's as she wrap her legs around his waist and hugs He Xuan as the steadiness of his pumping goes a little quicker.

"Y...you better pull out! I'm not raising a child from you," Hua Fen gripped He Xuan's ponytail

"Wasn't that your dream? Being a mother?"

"It was when I...I was mistakenly dated you!"

"Haha...cute."

After a minute, He Xuan hit Hua Fen's G-spot.

"AHH...nnnghh! Fuck!"

"You come?"

"What the fuck you think it is, Genius!? Yes, I did," Hua Fen hissed. It appears that she forming her consciousness again due to her attitude...

"I'm close..."

"Do it that not on me!"

"Got you."

He Xuan pulls out and grab Hua Fen by the hair. She could feel the warmth of his manhood.

"Suck."

"No! How about I chop your dick off, so you can shallow it up whole!?"

"Do it or else I'll tell Yin Yu about this."

Hua Fen immediately suck and quickly too. She never wants to Yin Yu to know. She doesn't want that. They only been dating for weeks now...she can't be expose as a cheater.

He Xuan pulls Hua Fen towards him deeply as he release his semen inside. Hua Fen choked, spit out the remains of the semen, and coughed.

"Gross!"

"You'll be fine."

Hua Fen stands up and clean herself up and walk out.

After everyone is back to normal right when Hua Fen got upstairs, Xie Lian was stunned at her anger and her coming upstairs.

"Don't talk to me or all of your dicks will be fed to the owls," She threats and walks out the door.

In tears, she got on her staff and flies away. Embarrass, mistreated, harassed at that stupid so-called party. She refusing to talk to Yin Yu all week. She mute herself because she's afraid her mouth will be more dirty than before and more ungrateful. She's afraid to tell Shi Qingcuan about this because she scared He Xuan might falsely accuse her for lying...

Yin Yu wonders what happen at that party...

😀🔪