Chapter 34

Yin Yu

Two days later...

As I walk around the palace of Xianle, I viewed the place around me.

"Yin Yu, someone likes to see you," Xie Shu told me as I walk towards her at the doorway.

"Who?"

"SHIXIONG!!!" Sprinting like a happy puppy, Quan Yizhen runs towards me and knock me down; welcoming me with a hug.

"H...hey, Yizhen..." I see tears of joy in his eyes and coming down on his cheeks.

"YOU FINALLY BACK! I TOOK GOOD CARE OF THE PALACE! COME LOOK! PRETTY PLEASE!" Then, there was the puppy eyes he makes on the pretty please part.

"If it's okay with Her Highness," I turn to Xie Shu. She nods for approval and said, "It's your vacation and your palace."

"Thank you," I bowed before being dragged by Quan Yizhen.

Till we get to the palace that is now Yizhen, it's surprisingly looks the same before my banishment. Strange.

I turn my head to Yizhen and said concern, "What did you do!?"

"What!? Nothing! I told you I took good care of it and I did!"

"Really!?"

"Really! I'm the best responsible person you ever known, Shixiong!"

I turn my head away from Quan Yizhen and whispered, "And I thought Hua Fen is responsible enough."

"What?"

"Nothin- why's there a statue of me in the middle of the entryway?" I turn to what is in front of me. The statue of me in my god form. The person I deeply regret of becoming one. I was like an other god. Hungry for power, selfless, ambitious. That banishment had made me learn my lesson. Hua Fen made me learn my lesson.

Quan Yizhen interrupted my thoughts in a good thing too, "I put it there as a memory of you! Like it!?"

"Y...yes," I lied. I stare at the statue deep in the eyes and felt uneasy about the past. Hua Fen's told that's it all behind me and I shouldn't worry much about it. Speaking of Hua Fen, I wonder how she is right now...

Hua Fen

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE," I chased my brother down the hall of the Manor.

"WAIT! WAIT! GEGE, SAVE ME- AHH!" I tackled him and put him in a headlock.

You may wonder what is happening. Well, the bitch of a brother of mine decided to wake me up from my nap only because there's no reason. When someone wakes me for no reason and just for fun, I get cranky and death will occur. I will chased you down till you can't run no more and YOU be no more after the owls feast on you. Then, I'll drink your blood for my tea. Simple as that!

"SAY YOUR SORRY AND ALL OF THIS WILL STOP!" I apprehended him and press my arm against the back of his neck with my body lowering on top of him for extra weight. Btw, I'm not heavy, but my combat is.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY," Hua Cheng apologized. I got up, grab him by the hair, and toss him away till he hits the wall. I smile happily and said in a cutesy or whatever, "Thank you and I forgive, Gege!" Then, the cutesy voice turns to evil and serious voice, "For now." I walk out of the hallway to the kitchen for some snack to munch on and my tea.

Once I grab my plates of scones and my tea, I head out to the balcony that has a small table for two. I settle my scones and tea down on the table and sat. I blow my tea and take a sip. Then, I spotted Qi Rong entering the mansion.