Hua Fen

NAMES
Huā Fēn
Huā – flower
Fēn – fragrance, aroma, perfume

TITLE
The Blood Red Owl (Calamity)
The Ghost Who Seeks All
City Second Master
Ghost Princess

ALIAS
Mei Yù – Beautiful Jade, Precious stone, Gem

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Species -
Immortal
Ghost
Vampire (doesn't mean she can burn from the sun)
Human (former)

Status - Active

Affiliation -
Ghost City
Heavenly Capital (Maybe)

Age - Not Released (but is younger than Hua Cheng)

Birthday - Not Released

Birthplace - Xianle

Height - 165cm/5'5"

Relatives -
Hua Cheng (Older brother)
Xie Lian (Brother-in-law)
Unnamed Parents †

Weapons -
Hóng-er Huì – Red Intelligent, Wise: Staff/Sword
Bao – Treasure: Spiritual Animal

ABILITIES

* Ghost: As a ghost, Hua Fen doesn't age and has no need for necessities like food or sleep (if wanted to). Unlike her brother, who is also unable to die unless his ashes were to be destroyed, or he left the world on his own accord, she is known to not have ashes. She can't die even if she wanted to.

* Devastation Rank: Since she is of Devastation rank, she possesses enough power to wipe out an entire nation and throw the mortal realm into chaos after being bitten by Bai Wuxiang and consuming his body. She use to be a Menace Rank (can wipe out a household).

* Spiritual Powers: She uses her Spiritual Animal and Staff/Sword.

* Painting: She has excellent skills in painting after a painting competition with her brother. She eventually won.

* Writing: Unlike her brother who poorly writes, she can. She can plagiarism anyone's writing; making it impossible for anyone to identify that it's hers.

* Sculpture Craftsmanship: She is extremely skilled with sculpting statues, evidenced by her carving and creating her owl, Bao.

* Swordsmanship: Hua Fen is known for her excellency on the sword better than any martial gods. She lift it without hesitate on the weight when it was her first time holding a sword.

* Memory: Reason why she is The Ghost Who Seeks All, because she can predict and remember things from centuries ago or the future. She remembers her birthday and age (but won't tell).

* Wealth: She is one of the wealthiest characters besides her brother.

* Domestic Skills: She can do housework if she pleased.

* Luck: She can give some to children in need by granting them wishes.

Note#1: She stronger than any species including her brother. She can fight with her legs if she wants to. She'll finish the opponent with one slash them with her claws. She can also be siren (mermaid, but she can not actually transform into one) by singing to the targets into their deaths if she pleased.

WEAPONS

* Hong-er Hui – Hong-er Hui is Hua Fen's staff that is created by her blood and can transform into a sword if Hua Fen cuts herself on it. It'll absorb the blood and transform into a sword. Like any staffs, it can fly and do magic. It can teleport to Hua Fen when a snap of her fingers sounded. To add into it, it can slash anyone with it's thorns. The gems will turn red when it's in battle mod.

* Bao – Bao is Hua Fen's owl that is craved from an old willow tree after Hua Fen became a ghost and a drop of her blood to have powers. He can transforms into any animal that is appropriate for a mission. He can use his wings to shield Hua Fen, when extreme danger occurs excepted or unexpected. He can do other things humans, ghosts, or gods can do, like writing, painting, or domestic skills. He'll scratch your face if you stare at Hua Fen too long. Bao is an Screech Owl.

* Bats – When Hua Fen is summoned or appear out of nowhere, bats will overlap her body and some will fly out; revealing some parts of her. Most of them, at once, flies away; revealing Hua Fen entirely. Bao is one of them at bat form, then transform to his true form after the bats disappears. This is representing her vampire position.

* Owls – She have varieties of owls from different places she travels. They'll eat Hua Cheng's butterflies when the butterflies are annoying Hua Fen. They'll appear when a child is mistreated and leads them to Hua Fen. They became an army as Bao as their second commander and Hua Fen as their first commander.

* Blood Red Moon – When Hua Fen is summoned or appear in a battle, the moon turns red and the sky turns to black and fading to red.

* Flowers – Slowly turns red, some will rotten whenever Hua Fen arrives in a battle at some point.

Note#2: Hua Fen likes to drank blood after taking your heart out and squeezing it. When she is in a vampire position, her eyes will turn red, her fangs grow a little longer, and her claws sharpened. She is headstrong and heartless with others, but understanding and heartwarming to children. Information about her calamity will be released in one of the chapters.

Onto Xie Lian's sister, Xie Shu.