Chapter 26

As Hua Fen dashed for He Xuan, she kick him in his ankle and slides down the hill to save Yin Yu

"YIN YU, GRAB MY STAFF!" Hua Fen holds the top of the staff as Yin Yu reached for the bottom of the staff for he to grab on.

"I GOT IT!"

Hua Fen wraps her legs around her staff, turns, and shouted back, "HOLD ON TO IT TIGHTLY!"

Hua Fen begins takes off and flies up to the sky. After a few minutes, they landed safety to the ground. Everyone felt relieve.

Before Yin Yu could gather up his balance, Hua Fen jumps on him with open arms.

"I thought you wouldn't actually make it!"

"Why wouldn't I? If I didn't crash the wedding, you'll be stuck in the hands of He Xuan. I know you more. Understand you more. I'm always here for you no matter what the consequences is."

Hua Fen smiles and obliged, "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For ruining the wedding just to find me."

Yin Yu also smiles and said, "It was all for love."

Xie Lian steps in and said, "Excuse me. I hate to interrupt, but-"

Hua Fen's face went grim at Xie Lian and said, "Oh, but you are, honey."

Xie Lian sighs and said, "What I meant to say is...excuse me, but I hate to interrupt here, but...where's Shi Qingxuan."

He Xuan looks around to make sure that no one is eyeing on him and turns away.

"Black Water, what did you do to Wind Master," Hua Cheng ask.

"Who give a shit about him..."

"Apparently, no one," Hua Fen said.

"Hua Fen," Yin Yu called.

"That Wannabe Transgender Skank don't give a shit about me, have he!?"

"...well...he don't. Just He Xuan."

"I rest my case."

Xie Shu began to ask, "If Shi Qingxuan not here, but his brother is, then where is he?"

"I'm here! I'm here! He Xuan lock me in his private bedchamber! He didn't lock the door correctly! It took 2 hours for to me to be free," Shi Qingxuan in his female form, dressed a a bride, and running.

Flashback of He Xuan locking Shi Qingxuan in...

"I'm better than Hua Fen and we know that! I better, I better! I'm going to marry my king and that is true! Mmm-hmm," Shi Qingxuan sings as He Xuan sneakily opens the door and locks it.

Shi Qingxuan leans closer to the mirror and look closely at his face,"Eww! Is that a zit on my forehead or a wart!?"

"Don't mind me," He Xuan spoke and slams the door shut.

Shi Qingxuan rushes to the door and starts banging and screaming, "MING-XIONG, YOU WHORE OF MY ASS! AH! LET ME OUT! I'M GOING TO GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC! WHHHYYYY!!!!???? YOU KNOW HOW DIRTY THIS BED IS WITH ALL OF THIS SEME-"

End of flashback...

"What the fuck," Hua Fen in disbelief.

"Yeah. So, umm...you're really going to take my man, are you?"

"Why should I? You can have him for all I fucking care." That made Shi Qingxuan smile.

"YAY! ME AND MING-XIONG ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!"