Chapter 71

When the four calamities make their arrival to Bai Wuxiang's cell, Hua Fen stops them and claimed, "Let me do all of the talking. You three suck dick better than trash talking. Besides, I'm a badass at roasting."

"Aren't you better at sucking dick better than all of us," He Xuan asked with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up or else I bite your dick off."

"I will like to see you try, little girl."

"Enough with the dick talk and move on already! My legs are hurting from walking," Wi Rong complained. Hua Fen flips him off.

"So, I heard you put hands on my sister, Shu-Shu, the other day," Hua Fen exclaims as Bai Wuxiang looks at her. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Well, I did and I don't regret it."

"Well, honey, hoho! Today's your lucky day because you're getting cancel today. You're yesterday's news because when I stole and overpower that flat ass of yours, you're gone and I'm here. When I'm here, nobody is safe when I roast them like chicken tenders."

"Aww. Cute."

"You REALLY think I'm not going to shit to you? I'll show it to you right now? Any questions before we start?"

"Yes, actually. Do you think being a dramatic bitch will help you be worthy of the attention? You sad soul."

He Xuan nodded in a agreement.

"I know you're not calling me a dramatic bitch. You wear that happy-sad mask because you don't know if you happy that you still exist or sad that you still exist. You sad fucking soul."

Hua Fen turns to He Xuan and said to him, "I know you did not just agree with this DAMN VERMIN! You're getting cancel too! And your skeletons fishes will be dust when I stomp on them! Don't act like I don't have eyes in the back of my head, demon fish shit."

He Xuan raises his hands up in surrender.

Hua Fen turns back to Bai Wuxiang and continue on roasting, "Now, back to you, White-Clothed Asshole, let's talk about you looking like your Xie Lian's damn twin brother. And beside funeral white, white also mean purity in the History of Philosophy of Oh My God Colors or whatever and you're not so pure yourself, just pure FUCKING evil."

"So are you, sweet child."

"Don't call me that or else I'll break these bars and go crazy on you."

"Fine. How about slut? Whore? Bitch?"

"A what!? Oh my god, these people are testing me. Hua Cheng, help me get in so I can make his face both happy and sad and I'm not talking about the mask!"

"Pffft...so cute," Hua Cheng tries hiding his laughter. It's funny how Hua Fen have a smart-mouth. Life isn't fun without her, right?

Qi Rong looks at Hua Cheng like he was insane. "How's that cute!? Things are getting messy. Bloody messy."

"That's the cute part! If you have a cute little sister, you'll understand."

"I have a cute cousin. She maybe older than me. She's fine enough. Like hot enough."

"What?"

"What?"

"You incest weirdo..."

Qi Rong was about to say something, but He Xuan interrupts him. "Guys, look at this." The two men look to see what He Xuan is talking about. Hua Fen was in the cell somehow, stomping, kicking, punching, slapping, trying to pull Bai Wuxiang's head off with her bare hands. She kicked Bai Wuxiang like he's a ball and kick him at every corner of the cell room.

"Don't talk shit back to you fuck!" Hua Fen grow longer nails and slash Bai Wuxiang's now exposed face, leaving him a scar.

"Oh dear gods. Hua Fen, sweetie pie, it's okay now. Come back to big brother," Hua Cheng tries luring her back outside the cell. But she didn't stop beating up Bai Wuxiang. "He Xuan and Qi Rong, get her out."

"Why us," Qi Rong asked in disbelief.

"I'm not going to die in there by the hands of my sister. You two don't have love ones anyway!"

Qi Rong and He Xuan look at each other in disgust of Hua Cheng and Hua Fen are both narcissists about themselves and not become one with their significant others around.

After 13 minutes, He Xuan got hold of Hua Fen and pull her away.

"Well, I guess you raise children to be crazy fools like you. Haha," Bai Wuxiang laughed.

"Haha HA! Keep talking! The only description of your calamity is "The calamity that dresses in white" while mines is "The owl that seeks knowledge and children". At least, mines makes sense."

"Like a damn some kidnap-" Hua Fen pushes He Xuan away, runs up to Bai Wuxiang, and being beating him again and again. He Xuan dragging her away from him by the legs. "AND ANOTHER THING; all of us have specific descriptions! Yours just wear fucking white clothes and stand there and watches your "wife" die like who wears white clothes!?"

"Uhhh...Xie Lian," Hua Cheng tells her.

Hua Fen glares at her brother and said, "Nobody gives a damn about little mister depression pretty boy."

"You're going too tense there. Bitch," Bai Wuxiang smirked.

"I show you too tense! UGHH! LET GO OF ME! AHHH!!!" He Xuan and Hua Cheng takes Hua Fen's arms and legs as Qi Rong locks Bai Wuxiang's cell up.

"Jeez, women, am I right," Qi Rong joked.

"Yes. They're very...extreme," Bai Wuxiang agrees.

...

"Let me go!" Hua Fen exclaimed as everyone entered back in the Manor and rejoin with Xie Shu, Shi Wudu, Yin Yu, and The Xianle Trio.

"Oh sweet dreams that have fallen and died, what happen," Xie Shu asked in a slight terror.

"I tried MURDERING Bai Wuxiang for you, but these demonic men keep stop me every 20 damn seconds!"

"...when did I requested you to mur-"

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"I see. You couldn't get hold of him? You could tell him to move on?"

"We was planning but crazy girl right here ruining it by trash talking her way to greatness," He Xuan tells her.

"Well, that's alright."

Xie Lian springs up and exclaims, "Don't worry, Jie-Jie! The Xianle Quintet and Shi Wudu will protect you!"

"The Xianle what," Mu Qing asked.

"The Xianle Quintet! Me, you, Feng Xin, San Lang, and Hua Fen! Remember? We always go to a mission together and we ALL was born and live in Xianle!"

The remain of the small quintet crew look at each other is confusion and flip each other off with dislike to one and another.

"No. It's fine, Xie-Xie. What I really want is a good relaxing birthday tomorrow." Everyone looks at each other is terror and surprise. They all say one word together:

"WHAT!?"