Chapter 74

"Oh my god! I look so fat..." Hua Fen flip her mirror around, refusing to take another minute to look at herself any further.

Xie Shu looks at her and said, "Don't worry, Hua Fen, your baby might your boobs more bigger and...maybe a lite saggy."

"THEIR SAGGY!?"

"..."

"Quick! Tell my baby to stop making me ugly!"

"And how can I do that exactly?"

Hua Fen thinks a for a minute and said, "...I...have no idea." Xie Shu carefully stands up and patted Hua Fen's shoulder and reassured her, "Look when our babies are born, they can be best friends like us. Us married women who each have a beautiful family that are friends! Picture that instead of your looks."

"But, what if your ex will escape?"

Xie Shu shivers and threaten Hua Fen, "You're going to be the reason that I will lose my child from stress and fear and have my water tyrant go crazy on you and you entire family if you dare mention that dreadful piece of shit."

"Don't snap and threaten at me...you went too harsh there."

"Sorry...sorry...it's just-"

"Hey, we're besties-"

"We literally when from enemies to frenemies and THEN to besties in one year." Xie Shu looks at Hua Fen.

"...Anyways, Shi Qingxuan and Xie Lian are besties. Hua Cheng and He Xuan are besties...maybe."

"After what Hua Cheng witnesses his baby sister got hurt by him, I'm sure He Xuan has a long way of apologizing and paying up."

"Yeah...but still! Shi Wudu and Yin Yu are like friends. And our babies will be besties too! Together, we are a BIG, happy, bestie family! So is you ex in your family? No."

"Technically, yes? Isn't YOUR ex in the family as well since he married my brother-in-law?" Xie Shu raises her eyebrow up.

"Fuck you. Just fuck you. Even though me and him are friends nearly, just fuck him and everybody that is around me."

"It's like seeing herself in the mirror. She don't want to hear the ugly truth."

"...leave me alone."

"Is the pregnancy breakdown going to happen?"

"It's going to be both of my mental breakdown and a meltdown if we don't move on. Anyway, what I'm saying is, your ex is NOT part of your family to deal with at this time!"

"Your ex is."

Hua Fen tilted her head in disbelief. "...Xie Shu."

Xie Shu smiles, tilted her head, and sits down, still looking at Hua Fen. "Hua Fen."

A knock at the door sounded. The door opens revealing to be Qi Rong coming inside.

"How's my favorite Pregnant Cousin!?" Hua Fen covered her ears due to his annoying loud voice.

"Hey, A-Rong." Xie Shu pulls her cousin in for a hug.

"Why you in my room? I didn't say to come in." Hua Fen asked, annoyed.

"My cousin is in here. I need to see if she's fine-"

"You didn't do that to Xie Lian."

"He's not pregnant. Or a female."

"You're sexist to your own gender. Shameless."

"WHAT!? HOW!?"

"You know how. I didn't stutter."

"Xie Shu, tell her-"

"She can't protect you because she's pregnant and gets tired after two minutes. Look at her bump. Baby's growing in there to prevent you from being protected."

"You can't fight me because you're pregnant and gets tired after two minutes too! Look at YOUR bump! That baby is growing in there to prevent YOU from FIGHTING ME!"

"...I hope your "cheap" son drops a brick on your hea-"

"I hope you lost your-"

Xie Shu stands up and have her hands out to separate the two. "Enough! That was mean and awful."

"I'm sorry, cuz. I have to protect myself from her. That's what I do for a living."

"You eat humans for a living," Hua Fen said in disgust.

"You don't know what "what I do for a living" even fucking means! It's more than cannibalism!"

"And you don't know what "goo-goo ga-ga" means! Just shut the hell up talking to me, you infectious, green, glowing, mucus cockroach! Oh my goodness!" Hua Fen claps her hands in his faces in between the name calling. "Don't be the next Mo He!"

"Who's that!?"

"That one servant I have many years ago that have his punishment in my giant bird cage for stealing my jewelry for a damn hussy! And she was one of my ladies-in-waiting! And she have to serve the same punishment as well!"

"What was their punishment..." Xie Shu asked, slightly terrified.

"Being food for the birds. All there's left of them was the bones. The owls clean their plates real clean!" Hua Fen laughs manically and feel a kick on her bump. "Aww...my baby is kicking in excitement to do that same what I did to people who deserves a punishment."

"No. He's begging to be out. Cry to be out, so that he can run away from you. Like 34 thousand miles away from you. He's probably saying, "Where is my dad!? This woman that I have to call "mom" is crazy". Yeah, he's probably saying it right now in that stomach," Qi Rong roasted her.

Hua Fen went serious and snaps her fingers for the owls. Qi Rong starts running out the room, screaming for help and protection as the owls chases him away.

The girls look at each other in silence.

"I think you made him pee his pants." Xie Shu commented to break the silence.

"Good for him. He's nothing but a wussy to society."

Xie Shu sighs as the two went back to chatting.