Chapter 65

Before the Wedding...

Hua Fen, in her wedding dress, stare at her reflection in the mirror. She fixed her hairpins as Xie Shu added her lipstick on her.

"I'm so happy of you, Hua Fen. You're getting married and have a beautiful family with Yin Yu," Xie Shu said to her. Hua Fen smiles and continues fixing her hair. In Hua Fen's mind, she claim herself to be infertile after getting sexual assault at a young age and losing her first child, but she know that the kids, she technically raised from the village, are an option.

It wasn't long till Hua Cheng dragging Qi Rong the hair. Hua Cheng lifts Qi Rong and said to Xie Shu, "Is this yours?"

Xie Shu sighs and ask, "What he do this time?"

"He's trying to sneak out of the wedding venue and set it on fire."

Hua Fen glare at Qi Rong, starts walking up to him, and snapped sharply, "IN MY WEDDING!? Have I remind you that you're green brussel sprout having ass is on the final DRAW of getting in my DAMN NERVES ABOUT BITCHING, COMPLAINING, AND TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY WEDDING!?"

Qi Rong backs away, but Hua Fen gets closer and closer. "W...wait! Hua Fen-"

"Let me put this shit clear to you unwanted green shitty vegetable; that no matter what...I'm going to crawl up in your mind and fucking shank your brain out of you nostrils if you EVER try ruining my special day! So, WATCH OUT! Are we clear?"

To scare to look at her red eyes, Qi Rong just look away and nodded. But, Hua Fen don't take a nod for a answer easily. She grabs Qi Rong's robes close to her and whisper in a slight threatening way, "I haven't stomp on your throat yet. Don't act like I step on your throat. Use the loud ass mouth to talk."

Qi Rong gulped and spoke shakily, "Y...yes...ma'am..."

Hua Fen smiles, push him to the ground, and walks away from him, turns around, takes off one of her hairpins, and throws it at Qi Rong. Lucky for him, he moved and slide under Hua Fen's bed just in time.

"Qi Rong, that's enough fooling around. You're not a child anymore. Your son is, but not you," Xie Shu scolded her cousin.

"Yeah," Hua Fen said as she sticks her tongue out like a child.

"But, tell that to demon girl that is next to you! She just stick her damn tongue out at me!"

"Don't be ridiculous. Hua Fen is a vampire, not a demon. Also, she's mature adult woman!"

Hua Fen thinks for a minute and ask, "Speaking of demons, where's He Xuan?"

"Oh. He's still at his territory. He'll be at the wedding. But he said when the wedding is over,  he would like to talk to you for a bit," Hua Cheng said.

"I regret asking."

Xie Shu grabs Hua Fen by the wrist and said, "We have an hour till the wedding! We need to hurry!"

"Oh! Right!" Hua Fen glare at Qi Rong and Hua Cheng and threaten, "Get out or you'll be in the owl cage."

"Didn't they last rip out our servant from 26 years ago as an execution because he was trying to steal jewelry for his wife," Hua Cheng ask with shivers down his spine.

"Yeah. So watch your back."

"You don't have to tell me that twice!" Qi Rong runs out of the room, follow by Hua Cheng.

"Where were we, Petal?"

"Don't call me that."

"Whaaaa~!? Only your boyfriend can call you that? What's his name again? Shi Wudu~?"

The Ghost Princess - Tian Guan Ci FuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara