Chapter 10

3 weeks later...

"Xie Shu is finally coming back," a goddess said to her two friends.

"After two years too!"

"Do you think she'll be Heavenly Empress if she stayed?"

"Hope so. She can get the she-devil out once for all," the word "she-devil" caught Hua Fen's attention. She quickened her pace to reach to Xie Lian and grab him by his robe; pulling him down so that he's close to her height.

Xie Lian look at Hua Fen and can tell that she's annoyed. "What's wrong?"

"Do these sluts always talk shit about people," Hua Fen whisper in his ear; pointing at the three goddesses.

"First off, langua-"

"Shut up and answer the question," Hua Fen let go of him and crossed her arms.

"Well, yes."

"Great. When will I go home?"

"It's only been 3 weeks," Xie Lian pointed out as they walk.

"Hua Cheng said that he'll give me a week to see if I like it or don't. I don't!"

"Why you calling him by his name? What happen to Gege? He's your family."

Hua Fen remains quiet. She stops calling Hua Cheng "Gege" because of how many times she didn't received attention and how much he give his attention to Xie Lian. More likely to how many times he abandons her. She prefers Yin Yu to be her Gege because of how much he's there for her while Hua Cheng is there for Xie Lian.

"That's another story in a another time. And even if he's family, that doesn't mean I have to call him Gege," is all she could say.

"Do you two ever there foreach other?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because of someone that I won't name that have to come and save him from suicide at the stupid God Welcoming thing and now he's saving that person's life."

"...me," Xie Lian questioned. The look at gave Hua Fen was the expression of guilty. Guilty that he got into the family and mess things up. Guilty that the Huas never have time for bonding. Hua Fen wants to say yes, but the pained expression of Xie Lian's was unbearable. Like seeing a child's guilty face after he once took a cookie from his shimei was scolded by Hua Fen at that time. That face Xie Lian made reminded of the boy.

"That doesn't matter-"

"Yes, it does! What can I do to give back to fix your rotten heart?"

"Rotten heart," Hua Fen thought to herself. She is known to be heartless, but hearing rotten heart is just crossing the line there.

"Your little ass really don't know how to use nicer words!? You really think you special!? Special enough to sound like those fuck-boys and sluts!?"

Xie Lian covers his mouth after realizing what he said and tried to pause Hua Fen from walking, but she continue on.

"W...wait! Hua Fen! I didn't mean to-"

"Nope."

"Wait!"

"Nada," Hua Fen walking in a small pace.

"Let me just rephrase my-"

"No."

"I really didn't mean to-"

Hua Fen paused and turn to Xie Lian. "You know what, Xie Lian!? Do you want to know what I'm thinking of you? You're irresponsible of taking care of me which you should take care of your actions and words! You're irreverent for everything you done for me! You drag to Mu Qing ever single damn time! Everyone fear little of Hua Cheng because Mister "Friendship" told them so by persuading that Crimson Shit is sweet, loving, loyal, and all that lovey dovey BULLSHIT!" She gotten close to him and continue, "But, you never did that to me. You never even tried to use the same method you for Hua Cheng. So get lover boy down here to pick me up, so I'll never see you again, or...I'll ruin more of your life. Starting with your marr-"

"XIEXIE! GET AWAY FROM HER," a female shout. They look to see Xie Shu rushing and struck her Lyra and blasted at Hua Fen. Somehow just in time, Bao flew in and use his wings as a shield for Hua Fen. Hua Fen gives a snap causing her staff to land her hand like it was ascending.

"Blood Red Owl," Xie Shu called. Xie Shu knows about the calamity and Hua Fen, but not know what she's capable of, nor what the characteristics of her.

"The Assassin Goddess," Hua Fen called, giving the most devilish smirk anyone every seen and then bursts into maniacal laughter that is somewhat sexy. Then, red in her eyes.

All the martial, elemental, civil, and other gods all gather around. Their disciples gathered too.

"Out for some more blood, hm," Xie Shu growled.

"Haha! Only to sink my fangs into. HA," Hua Fen dashed for the martial goddess as she struck with her Lyra at every move she takes.

Hua Fen blasted at Xie Shu as she dodged Xie Shu's hits.

"A little birdy told me you find your little prey and his own weapon have knock you down by the ass! Ha! I should do the same," Hua Fen smiled as she aimed and fired at Xie Shu.

"You bitch," Xie Shu stomped on the Heaven ground, causing it to crumble and enormous flowers grew behind Hua Fen.

"Hua Fen, look out," Xie Lian shouted, feeling helpless.

Before Hua Fen could turn, the flower tie her up.

"Ugh!"

The flower bursts into flames with one touch of Hua Fen's finger; letting go of her. She jumps to the ground that is the other side of Xie Shu and smirked more.

"Well, well, that was was fun," Hua Fen stretched her arms.

"H...how did you-"

"What? Your flower guards suppose to be strong like these wasteful gods. You got to be pulling on my dick here, babe," Hua Fen teased the goddess, then dashed with her fist ready to punch at Xie Shu as her back was turn. But Xie Shu detected Hua Fen's next move. Xie Shu leaped till she touched Hua Fen's shoulders and finish the small backflip with a kick on Hua Fen's back.

"Argh," Hua Fen landed on her feet in a bowing position. She gasped when Hua Cheng was in front of her. Where he came from? Were he hiding this whole time while Hua Fen was fighting? That is something that can be answer later.

"Get the fuck away from my sister," Hua Cheng exclaimed.

"Well, you and your sister get away from my brother!"

"That can be arrange."

"You little-" Swift as Lightning, Xie Shu dashed for Hua Cheng. Instead of her Lyra, this time with her sword.

"Hua Fen," Hua Cheng whispered to his sister. "Get out of here while I deal with her." Hua Fen nodded as she hop on her staff and flies down back to Earth.

Stood there waiting for her, was a man with a ghost face mask. He lifts it up the mask; revealing to be Yin Yu.

Hua Fen couldn't help, but to smile and cry that he's here. She runs for him and hugs so tightly.

"Yin-Yin! Please take me home!"

"Shh...it's okay," he held her close and patted her head securely. "Yin-Yin's here."

Hua Fen clenched his robe and wipe the tears away with it. Home and Yin Yu is all she wants.