Chapter 1

Looking upon the ghost city; staring at the ghosts roaming the city, I shake some random thoughts that flashed in my vision. Not only I killed my family for my brother's safety, I also killed many of the followers that are equivalent to the 33 gods while their temple burn straight to the ground. I became known as the strongest ghost of all, according to my brother. All thanks to the vampire curse that cast upon me. All thanks to the No-White Face.

"Princess," I heard someone called me. I turn to see Yin Yu, our servant. He was a god before his banishment. He use to be terrified of me like the other gods, but we accompany each other.

"What is it," I ask.

"Your brother is worried. He wants to speak with you at once."

"Tell him I'll be there in a minute," I turn back to the balcony.

"He demands to see you immediately."

The word "immediately" means serious conversations between us. I'm neutral with my brother, Hua Cheng, I admit. But, I never call him as my brother. We last talk when we was mortals, but he left me behind. Abandon me. His main focus was practically using me to ambush some gods that bullied a flower martial god, Xie Lian, the crown prince of Xianle or what I call him, "Goody Two Shoes".

"Fine. Could you watch Bao for me," I ask Yin Yu.

"Anything for my princess," he bowed as he backs away; letting me walk out of the room.

Bao is my handmade craved owl. He made out of wood from an elderly willow tree. I created him when I become a ghost. He can transform into any animal. His true form is an owl. Owls are known for wisdom, knowledge, change, transformation, intuitive development, and trusting the mystery. Bao can even guard me from anything if I'm in true danger and listens to me with respect. As I become the opposite from Hua Cheng. When I'm done fighting, I feed him and treat him quite well. E-Ming will come rushing in for affections because I treat him better than Hua Cheng.

"Hua Cheng," I called him as I walked inside of his throne room. He lifts a finger up at me.

"What are you suppose to do," he ask. I back away from the entrance; closing the door. With fury inside of my veins, I kicked the door as it flies towards my brother. My brother hops out of his throne and moves a step away while the door smash against the wall calmly.

"I see. You energy is...tense."

"What the fuck you want?"

"Meimei, every since you join in on adventures with me, Gege, and his servants, you seem to be left out," My brother said as he sat on throne.

"As a ghost king and a brother, I have to make you feel welcomed. So, I'm sending you to the Heaven Court."

"Why? I like it here. I love gambling and win at every round, I love buy goods, I love that Bao is happy here, I love particularly everything here in Ghost City."

Hua Cheng sighed and said, "I know. But, Gege and I thought about this. You've been stuck here all of your life kinda. How about a vacation to the Heavenly Court? Only for a month."

"Excuse me...what?"

My brother stands up; ready for what's to come from my anger. But, I kept my cool. "Heaven has nothing to offer, but having idiots that I can easily scare and have their dresses and pants wet! That's the only thing that I like about it. Nothing changes in there and not for me. I'm not wanted there."

"That's not true. You can make friends there. You can get to know gods and they will take out. Maybe a da-"

"I'm not dating anyone! I will NEVER marry anyone for my protection! What they going to do with me? Men are idiots that can rot in the bottom of Ghost City for all I care and watch them suffer! Just stop talking to me like I'm a kid!"