Chapter 29

"Hua Fen, are you sure your ready to become one," Hua Cheng asked, concern.

"OF COURSE, I'M READY! I HAVE MY OWN CALAMITY JUST YOU GUYS! I'M NOT SOME HELPLESS BITCH WHO NEEDS PEOPLE LOOKING AFTER ME! IF I WANT LOOKING AFTER, I'LL HAVE YIN YU AND BAO! YOU THREE DID NOT!" I'm still angry. Angry that all of my ghostly life is not good enough to prove them my rights. Why men have more accomplishments than women? I tell why. Some women are helpless and all they do is blind the men with their looks. I don't want none of that! Xie Shu became the first female marital god, so why can't I be the first female ghost queen? What are they hiding from me? A curse?

I took deep breaths and said, "Look, after all my life, I was...can't believe I'm saying this...I was looking up to you guys. And Hua Cheng, you push me into those stage where I have to be liked Bai Wuxiang! You let me! I died because of you! From getting killed as ghost from Bai Wuxiang and you didn't even care! And now, I'm immortal. I'm invincible! You can just fall behind for all I care! You put me to a corner that I can't even leave in! You made ME to be the true monster of this world and have me face reality!"

"I know. I know how you feel that the gods fear you and everyone else is to-"

"Fear me? Oh, no, no, honey. What about you? Hm," I ask with annoyance and continue, "Let's talk about what you done. What about burning temple while I kill the followers? Hm? What about you ALSO fight 33 gods? Hm? What about the gods also fearing YOU, but now they don't because fucking Xie Lian defends you and not me. You never defend me. You'll never define my life and what I want to become. I'm not a baby anymore."

My brother seems to be in a corner. His mouth was open to start, but closed when I said, "Of course, it's unknown to you to know what I feeling! Because your precious Gege takes up all the oxygen, space, and time! The next thing we knew is that you two might go in a closet and-" I stopped.

"Never mind. You're a waste of my time anyway. Moving on to Shitty Water, He Xuan," I turn to his direction.

"Oh, boy," I heard him muttered.

"You are a lying, cheating, waste of sperm, obsessive, lazy to feed your own damn fish, poor as fuck who's not even trying, piece of shit! I have enough you long too many times! I was afraid you! Now, I'm not because you are nothing scary to me. I can't believe Shi Qingxuan wants to marry you and is happy with you. How pathetic is that!? I'll be miserable if Yin Yu didn't come save me." I roll my eyes in disgust, then continue, "Just be grateful that you still hot, but not cuter than my boyfriend though," I smirked.

He Xuan was also speechless after all the name calling. He should be. He needs to know that I'm not letting do thing to me or get in the way! He needs to know that he is not going to scare me and depend on someone. Unless it's Yin Yu I'm depending on.

I turn to Qi Rong and shouted, "And you too, green boogie man! STARE MY BREASTS AND BRING YOUR PEST OF A SON TO ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE FOREVER DEAD!"

I got up and bang the table with my hand and shouted, "You can keep that damn assignment."

I walk out of the room, leaving them dumbfounded and speechless. I thought this is the day they are impress of my skills and everything. Why I have a calamity if I'm not a queen? I don't have answer for that.

I walk pass Yin Yu so he can't see my annoyance, but he grabs my hand and pull me into his arms.

"Yin-Yin, I-"

"Shhh... there's no need to have a temper tantrum."

I squinted my eyes and turn my head at him just to stare at him in disbelief. Temper tantrum?

"You also think I'm a baby!?"

"Yes. My baby. My girlfriend." He's right on that...

I relaxed myself as he continues on embracing me. I nearly forget about everything at the meeting. Something about Yin Yu made me forget about all the negative and raging thoughts I built up and now collapsed every time I'm in his arms.

"Follow me," He whispered in my ear.

He takes me outside of the Manor and into the same location we were in at our first date. I turn left and right and even behind to see if stupid Xie Lian or Hua Cheng is behind me. Or any ghost with instruments appeared. Luckily, there isn't. Just me and Yin Yu.

"Wow. It's nighttime that fast?"

Yin Yu smiles and said, "Seems like it. Lay down."

"On the ground?"

He nodded. I look at the ground and sat on the ground. I push myself backwards till my back touched the moist, soft grass. "Like this?"

"Mn." Yin Yu lays on the grass next to me and hold my hand. We're like lovers that died in a war and holding hands as we died. Strange, but slightly cute and romantic.

After a weird silence, I don't know what I'm doing or what we're doing. I turn to Yin Yu as he stares blankly at the stars. Is this what we're doing? Stargazing?

"Tell what's troubling you at the meeting," Yin Yu spoken to me.

"Well, Chen-Chen came back."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"How's her grandmother?"

"She never say or mention about her grandmother."

Yin Yu nodded in understanding. Chen-Chen is type of kid who doesn't tells us about her personal life. From what the owls told me or hooted to me, she was abused by her stepfather and her stepsister. She was covering in cuts and bruises when she came to me. She said that her sickly grandmother is near from the the village like a mile away. Her grandmother was sick and even her father was too, but he died from it. All because of Bai Wuxiang with his Human Face Disease spread. That poor girl.

"I was thinking about taking her in," I think out loud.

"Like adopting her?"

"Adopting all of the kids. They're special beings to all of mankind. Things can't be about the adults, you know..."

"True."

"Even if they cause mischief, they are playful. I want to hold them and tell them how much I care more than their families do."

"Are you thinking about having a child," Yin Yu turn his head to ask.

"I've mothered 2,000 kids. I remembered every names, dreams, everything. That's plenty for me to reproduce one."

"I see," Yin Yu turn his head back at the twinkling stars.

"You want a child?"

"What!? No!"

"Rude. They kids treats you like you are their father. Show some gratitude," I turn to him.

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"You sound like it."

Yin Yu turns back at me and said, "I love the kids too like you do. They're sweet. It's like raising an orphanage. A huge one."

"True," I chuckled.

"If I ever wanted a child, I would have your consent. But that will be centuries later."

"Hahaha!"

Yin Yu smiles and planted a kiss on my forehead and then we continue talking about our days and staring at the stars as they shine in our faces.