Chapter 47

"You bitch! Could you, at least, be useful," Feng Xin shouts at Hua Fen as the martial gods, Yin Yu, and Hua Cheng all work together to dig a deep hole in the ground for rain water from a two weeks flood from a small village to flow through. Shi Wudu and Hua Fen just stands there. But, Shi Wudu isn't slacking off, he was waiting for them to finish so he could glide the water to the pit. Hua Fen is the one with the slacking off. It was Xie Shu's request for them to help the humans and that was also her first move of bring back her Empress self again before the coronation.

"Aww, is fussy-baby
mad," Hua Fen teased Feng Xin with a baby voice.

"Hey, Hua Fen, you know, you can help out too," Xie Lian said to her.

"But, you men are so strong. You have so much potential! I...I'm just weak," Hua Fen faked a sad tone.

Mu Qing stops his digging and said, "You beat all of us in a fight by yourself! How you would say that type of lie? Now, shut it with the lying and do some of the digging."

"Okay, Angry Kitty." She glares at him and went behind him, then kick him so hard that he body flats in the pit. It made the pit even bigger and deeper somehow like a atomic bomb just happen or a asteroid just hit. Hua Fen began to twirl her finger around as red smoke appears and swirls around at Mu Qing; lifting him up to the surface, then she drop him down to the ground.

"See? I help." Hua Fen smirked and walks away.

"You don't have to do that! Use Feng Xin next time," Mu Qing pointed at Feng Xin as he says that.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Then, the two gods starts to bicker each other.

Yin Yu grabs a rag from his pocket and began cleaning up his Earth shovel, then he hoisted the shovel on his shoulder and follow Hua Fen. Hua Fen hums as she walks up to Shi Wudu. She gives him a thumbs up for him to transfer the water to the pit. He nodded and walks over to the others.

"Hua Fen, has that woman came back yet," Yin Yu ask her.

"No. Never see her. We have be more cautious. Mostly you because since she wanted you. Maybe, other girls too."

"Me? You have tons and tons of older men and younger mens trailing all the way to the Manor, running away from their families, just to get blessed by you. So, who have to be MORE cautious?"

"It's not my fault. I was born to have a natural body. It's common for a girl."

Yin Yu looks at Hua Fen. She's joking right?
"Since when do all the girls, in all of China, have the world's most beautiful curvy body that magically made every men to go out and try their best to please them, try to sleep with them, and everything else that men are trying to do to them?"

"Oh, shit...it's me! Only because girls can't do their best like me! That what happens when you do martial arts and have a brother that you can force him to buy the richest products and clothing for you!" She suddenly laughs at her words. Yin Yu laughs as well.

"HEY! QUICK SLACKING AND LAUGHING! COME ON," Feng Xin shouted from afar. Hua Fen rolled her eyes and drag herself back to the group. Yin Yu took her hand and walk her there.

"I hate helping these man-children."

"Oh~ So, there's no such thing as a woman-child or did I just made it all up?" Yin Yu chuckled. Hua Fen stares at him in disbelief.

"Wow...way to treat me like this when I love you dearly," She said sarcastically. Then, she laughs again as they carry on walking towards the group.

...

When they rejoined with the others, they spotted Feng Xin, Mu Qing, and Pei Ming trying to shoo away a bug off of them. They began falling and collapsing onto each other left and right which causes Hua Fen to laugh at them.

"You men are stupid and bunch of scaredy-cats! It's just a bu- AHHH!" Hua swipes the bug away when it goes to her, but it keep flying at her. "GET AWAY FROM ME! EW! EW! EWW!" Suddenly, she chopped the bug in half with her hand.

Hua Fen breathes heavily and straighten herself. She began to act as if nothing had happened. "That did not happen."

"You was overreacting over a bug," Quan Yizhen spoke.

Hua Fen glares at him. She harshly pulls him at her height and threatens, "I will overreact to you if you don't forget this ever happens. So, shut it!"

In sweat, Quan Yizhen said, "Yes...ma'am. I...I will. Promise!"

"Good." She pets him on the head, before she walks away.

But, before she could even walk away from everyone else, Xie Lian grabs her hand. Hua Fen turns to him and ask him annoyed, "What now!?"

"All I wanted to say is...thank you. If you wouldn't have throw Mu Qing in the pit to made it bigger, we would be here for hours and hours."

Hua Fen looks at him as if he's talking nonsense. All she could say is, "And?"

"What?"

"Oh! I suppose to say "you're welcome"?"

"Well...yes-"

"No." She continues to walk away. But then, her eyes draw to Lang Qianqu when she sees him. Why? She felt a little mischievous and wants some scheming and the dirty deed done. She felt as if life was boring besides Yin Yu around her. It's more sexual and sweet with him. But, it felt like she is lacking her scheming...

"General Tai Hua," She said his general name.

He turns swiftly and asked her in a whisper tone, "H...how did you-"

"I know everything. That's why I am called "The Ghost Who Seeks All". Now, tell me. Why you have to put up with Qi Rong? How you got put up with him in the first place?"

"I...I...I don't know. I don't even give a damn about him the first place! I'm just there to take care of Guzi if you're unavailable, I guess."

"Is that so?" She takes strands of his hair and  playing with it.

"Y...yes?"

"You poor soul. You should..." she got close to his ear, "Kill him and feed him off to your little lion. You'll can get whatever he owes all to you, isn't that great and a fun idea?"

"I..."

But that dark moment there was interrupted by Hua Cheng. "Meimei, what do I do I say about scheming?"

Hua Fen turns and acts surprised, "Scheming? Heavens, no! I was just giving him an friendly advice about what to except when Qi Rong is lurking around!"

Hua Cheng gives her a straight face and said, "Yeah, sure. And I'm Elmo from Sesame Street or whatever you call that red monster (She knows who Elmo is and told Hua Cheng about him, so yeah...). Quick with the lying already. It's not fooling me."

Hua Fen rolled her eyes and said, "Alright! Fine! Qi Rong needs to get rid of anyway! The way he have you get ambushed when we was small children! He disturbed your lover's parents' coffins! Remember all those things, Gege? You promise me that we will beat his ass every once in a month!"

"Wait, what," Lang Qianqu said, dumbfounded.

Hua Fen gave him a glare. "It's a family tradition me and Hua Cheng made. Don't get you panties twisting all over my sentence about what I said about your special bitch-boy," She turns back to her brother.

"I'm not in love with him! Hell, I told you that I don't a give!" Lang Qianqu blushes in frustration and embarrassment.

"Say that to my ass."

Hua Cheng takes a minute. His sister calls him "Gege" and said, "Let's beat his ass."

Thank you so much for 1k. The past week was a bum from school and getting a cold. Which is why the updating was slowing down, but I think I'm feeling a little bit better now! But, thank you once again for your waiting!❤️