Chapter 45

"You slut," Hua Fen frowns. "He's mine! You better stay away from him!"

"I can't. He's special...in every way. I could picture myself getting hickies on my neck too like you have now. I love to have him and make him a gorgeous sex to-" Hua Fen slaps her.

"He's not a sex toy! He's mine! My first true love! Whoever the fuck you are, you can rot in the bottom depths of hell!"

The woman laughs and said, "It's sweet how you're trying to protect him. Any woman can snatch him up. Yin Yu is a marvelous being...handsome, secretive of his appearance, glorious, patient, charming, kind, understanding, special...it's hard to find a man like that. I'll consider myself...lucky once I wrap my arms around his slender body..."

"Well, that slender body already has arms around it. Mines! Not a desperate pathetic slut like you."

"Oh? You're not waking up that fact that you're a desperate, complex, manipulative slut too?"

"What did you say!?"

"You were desperate to find love. It's not a problem to find love when you have all of the beauty and a curvy body. You have ALL of the man leave their spouses just to see you. ALL of them bow down on their knees for you. ALL of them gifted you, finding ways to make you laugh, everything. They wanted sex from you. To pleasure you. But, you were sooo spoil that you manipulate Yin Yu to be yours and got what you want out of him. Princess and Servant. Ghost and former God. Friends with benefits. Lovers..."

"Shut. It." Hua Fen slaps her again and again. She grabs the woman by the neck and pin her against a tree. The woman's face darkens and all she do is...laugh hysterically.

"More."

Hua Fen's eyes widen. "What?"

"More. What's the point of you slapping me?"

"I want to slap till you'll learn your lesson! Till you bleed out, whore!"

"Well, how cute." One of the woman's eyes light up as she said, "You. Don't. Scare. Me. Anymore." That makes Hua Fen growl.

"You whore! YOU WHORE!" The slaps turn to punches.

"Go ahead! Take your shots! You manipulated your own "boyfriend"! He never wants to get with you the first place..." Those words makes Hua Fen pause her punching.

"What's wrong? Your heartless feelings are finally hurting now?"

"No. I just realized something...that you have dug your own grave to not be scare of me." The sky and moon turns red. Flowers began to rot. It wasn't looking good on the woman. Hua Fen throws the woman away and grabs her staff.
The woman sit up, but was kicked down to meet the ground again.

"W...wait!"

Hua Fen tilts her head with red eyes and said, "Huh? You're...scared? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!" Hua Fen kicks her till the woman rolls down the hill and a small pond stops her from rolling to her demise.

Everything went back to normal instead of red when Hua Fen smiles and said, "Have a good sleep." Her eyes went red again and she said, "You're gonna need it." Then, she walks away as her hair did a dramatic whip. The woman's heart beating rapidly and she have learn her lesson to never underestimate the Ghost Princess.

...

When Hua Fen gets back to the Manor, the only person there was He Xuan. Have he been waiting this whole time?

"They still gone?"

"Apparently, yes. Qi Rong left because Guzi went to sleep. I stay to watch the Manor while you hoeing around." That was just enough amount to make Hua Fen's blood boil more.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! I HAVE TO BEAT A WHORE TO THE FACE OF THE EARTH FOR CALLING ME A DESPERATE, COMPLEX, MANIPULATIVE SLUT! I...I JUST CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF IT!" A pain stings in her head. She calms down and ask, "Could you please get Yin Yu? I need him. You're not worth a single damn. You never comfort me, never have tried to, and I'm stress. I could kill someone right here and right now to get rid of it. And that will be you."

"Fine. I'll go get him, if he don't try to kill me." He Xuan stands up and walks out of the diner room. Hua Fen collapsed to her knees on a floor. Her head pounding and feel unwell. Maybe she just under the weather today...

When Yin Yu arrives, he rushes to Hua Fen's side on the ground and said, "Oh my god! Hua Fen, dear, are you okay!? Do you want me to get a doctor!?"

"Yin-Yin, no. I'm fine. Just a headache that's all. Could you help me up and get me some water?" Yin Yu nodded and helped her up to a chair, then he went to get water.

Hua Fen remembers the woman's pendant that she have. She pulls it out of her sleeves. Yin Yu came back with her water and place it down on the table. He goes behinds her and gives her a massage on the shoulders.

"Yin Yu, do you know who's that woman from the Manor from some moments ago?"

"Yes. Actually. She's one of your ladies-in-waiting."

"I never see her helping me to get ready. But, I know she is REALLY doing."

"What is it?"

"That...PEST...is getting way to distracted on one particular person."

"Who?"

"You. Look." She showed the locket to him.

Yin Yu stares at it in disgust and said, "What in the world!? Why!?"

Skip of Hua Fen tells him everything...you get the picture and know what happen between her and woman...

"That...bitch..." Hua Fen heard Yin Yu cursed. Yin Yu bends down check on Hua Fen to see if she's well. He's sweet, but angry on the inside. He, too, wants to shred that woman into pieces. She don't know how the two REALLY got together. It's true that Hua Fen is complexed and manipulative, but not to Yin Yu. There are times that she will loses her temper at him. Not very much.

"We have to be careful. That woman might get reinforcements or worst..." Yin Yu told Hua Fen.

"Yes...we should."