Chapter 63

Two days later...

"Hua Fen, what are you going to wear at your wedding," Xie Shu asked. She came over to the Manor to help make party preparations for Hua Fen and Yin Yu's wedding which in a few days.

"Easy! This wedding dress," Hua Fen pulls out her wedding dress that Hua Cheng gave her on her so-called marriage with He Xuan. She left the dress lying in her wardrobe. It still haunts her, but she wasn't letting it stop her for thinking it's a grand prize of beauty.

"That dress was beautiful! And still is!"

"I know right!? What wedding dress will you be wearing when you marry Shi Wudu in the future?"

"The same wedding dress from my other marriage from mortal years back, of course!"

"Oh! So that's the wedding dress Xie Lian wears on that Ghost Bridegroom Mission!"

Xie Shu lifts her eyebrow up and ask, "Excuse me? What?"

"Oh! You haven't heard that Xie Lian use your wedding dress for the Ghost Bridegroom Mission? Pei Su told me about it. Your brother looks exactly like you with settle makeup."

Xie Shu stays silent for a bit and said, "I would like to have a word to Xie Lian about taking things without permission...again."

"I'll hold Hua Cheng down!"

"Please do! Be my guest!"

Hua Fen sprints up and chases after Xie Shu.

...

At Quan Yizhen's palace...

"Shixiong?"

Yin Yu turns to Quan Yizhen. "Yes?"

"Since you're getting married, may I name your kids in the future!?"

Yin Yu looks at him sternly and said, "Me and Hua Fen are not letting you name our future child, "Mr. Fufu". For. The. Last. Time." Quan Yizhen pouted in disbelief like a sad pup. "No fun."

"You said the same thing when you tried brushing your crazy hair."

"Don't expose me like that!"

"You expose me that I have a crush on Hua Fen when I was a god. And you said it right in her face when she was in the middle of terrorizing the Heavens with Hua Chengzhu."

"You was staring at her like you know her or something and you was fumbling your hair like you was fixing you hair and you blushed when she walk by and wiping blood off of her mouth."

"I was just..."

"Like General Pei Ming? Fascinated by her beauty and combat?"

"Oh shut up and help me think what guest I should invite. Of course, Hua Cheng, Xie Lian, Xie Shu, and Hua Fen's friend are invited to the wedding-"

"The entire heaven, mortal, and ghost realms. You know the kids, you and Hua Fen take care of, and the Ghost City!"

Yin Yu nodded and began writing the invitation.

"What about Black Water Submerging Boats?"

Yin Yu turns to Quan Yizhen with a grim look on his face when hear He Xuan's calamity name. Fumes and purple smoke representing a dark aura surrounded him. Quan Yizhen sweats and stutters, "He...might...want to see Hua Fen...and support her. I mean as long as you keep in watch of Hua Fen's safety...I think I saw him with Shi Qingxuan outside of the Heaven Court. You should talk to him about it."

Yin Yu glares at the window to see He Xuan and Shi Qingxuan standing outside of the Heaven Court. Yin Yu bites his quill and thinks in fury. Hua Fen is a fragile flower to him. Whatever bad happens to her is not acceptable.