Chapter 4

"Yin Yu," Hua Cheng called his servant.

He comes back to Ghost City after leaving Hua Fen with Xie Lian. He prays for Xie Lian to make Hua Fen back to the sweet cheerful self she use to be. Hearing her thinking that he doesn't love her gives him a dreadful headache. And the way she and the gods interact with each other was causing a commotion. He have to think of something to make it up to his sister when she comes home.

"Sir," he hear Yin Yu walking up to him.

"Hua Fen is at the Heaven Realm for her vacation. I have Gege give her a communication handheld mirror, that I have someone make it, to give it to her. Here," Hua Cheng hands Yin Yu one.

"Use this to talk with her if you like. She's listens to you more than she listens to me. I know you care for her, right?"

"Yes. I do."

"Good. Now, help me think of a welcoming back gift."

"Like what? Owls?"

"She's have a thousands of them. Different kinds too," Hua Cheng sighs. She has them all. Barn Owls, Horned Owls and Eagle Owls, Snowy Owls. Any owls you can name, she has them.

"Butterflies?"

"For the owls or for her? She'll kill them with her owls! Mostly Bao..." Hua Cheng remembers her being cruel by feeding his butterflies to the owls that she finds. He insisted her to give them crickets or other small insects, but when he came back, his butterflies were gone. Her only response is, "You said other small insects. Butterflies are one. You're welcome."

"Flowers. You are Crimson Rain Sought Flower. Make them rain all over her."

"...I love you, Yin Yu."

"Friendly or-"

"Don't push it."

"Sorry, sir."

Hua Cheng walks away to his room. He knows a perfect flower for her. Red Spider Lilies. They represents sad memories, last goodbyes, flower of death, and flower of heavens. Hua Cheng don't want it to sound cruel, but he notice that Hua Fen will always brings them home. She'll smile whenever she's take a whiff of the smell. He wants her room to fill with thousands of them.

"Where can I get them," Hua Cheng ask himself as leaves and going to stall to stall of goods for flowers. They seem to be rare to find around here.

"Sorry, my lord," his citizens will always say that every time he ask for them.

With a hidden agony and anger, he walks back to the Paradise Manor;empty handed.

"ALRIGHT! I GIVE UP!"

"What happen," Yin Yu ask as he place the Earth Master Shovel in his room and turn to Hua Cheng.

"I need Red Spider Lilies, Yin Yu. Have you at least seen her pick them?"

"..."

"I guess not."

"But there were some kids that speak with her and giving her some. They're from the moral realm."

"Of course," this doesn't surprise Hua Cheng. The kids will be mostly humans and giving Hua Fen gifts like flowers for thanking her and only to her. They'll scream and shout at people who are not Hua Fen till they run away. It's serious to have flowers for his sister because it will get her to shut up and let Hua Cheng speak his mind out and the truth. From what he hopes...

At the Xie Lian's castle...

"Hua Fen, Feng Xin, stop," Xie Lian pleaded with desperation and fear. Feng Xin still demands an apology from the ghost Princess about his palace, but she kept refusing.