Chapter 22

"I...surrendered," the words went out of Hua Fen's mouth.

"What?"

" I surrender. I'm all yours...just please don't hurt Yin Yu..."

Reluctantly, He Xuan gave out a twisted smile and couldn't help to earn the victory. The devil inside telling him to claim the offer more than the corrupted angel pleading to be out and have He Xuan do the right thing, it doesn't matter to him anymore. "Good girl. I knew I'll have you back soon. Just ruin your relationship and here you are. Mine...too easy..."

Hua Fen looked down, more miserable than before. She only doing this because she's frighten that He Xuan will murder Yin Yu if he keep this up or worst... She never wanted her ghostly life to end this way, but only to keep Yin Yu safe from her horrible she is...

He Xuan got behind her and took her hand as his other hand on her stomach. He got closer to her ear and whispered that made Hua Fen twitch, "Now, how about we go to the bedchamber? Where you belong..."

...

"Mei Yu, I have some tea," Yin Yu called as he hold the cup of Hua Fen's favorite tea. "Come out, please. Your brother is sending you to the therapist. If her touches you, I'll kill him too! I'll come with you this time! Just let me see your beautiful face. It's never your fault, you was brainwashed and confused that's all. That don't count as cheating to me!"

No reply from Hua Fen.

This makes Yin Yu furious after all that waiting for her to come out the door after months! He yeeted the tea and come back with his shovel. He banged the door loud enough for Hua Fen to hear.

"Hua Fen, I know you're in there! You have to be joking around! When I count to three, you better open the door or I'll do it by force!"

Yin Yu breathes and counted, "One!"

No response.

"Alright! Fine! How about two!?"

Still no answer.

"THREE," He kicked the door with all of his strength and got in. He dropped his shovel to see Bao screeching and flying in panic. If Bao is here, where's Hua Fen and her staff?

Yin Yu runs to Bao and tried calming him down, "Shhh...easy there, bud."

Bao listens and began to fly steadily. Yin Yu began to ask him, "Where is your master?"

Bao shake his head for a "I don't know".

"Of course."

Yin Yu turn around at every direction and called "Hua Fen! Hua Fen! Baby, where are you!?"

He checked every parts of her room. Under her bed, the washroom, her closet, her study room, everywhere. He turn to see darting boards of pictures of the guests from the party. Yin Yu's eyes went directly at He Xuan with fury. "You scrumbag! I should have known you took her!"

"HUA CHENG," Yin Yu called for him.

After a minute, Hua Cheng barge in and shouting out questions, "What happen!? How is she!?"

"She kidnapped! Must've been He Xuan who done it. Who ever you think it is," Yin Yu hypotheses.

"...wha...meimei..."

"We have to do something!"

"Get all the martial gods! Every gods! Get Gege! Get all the children from the village! Everyone!"

"On it," Yin Yu dashed out the room and reported everyone what happen. The martial gods, Xie Shu and Xie Lian, elemental gods, civil gods, the human and other supernatural children, the entire ghosts in Ghost City. Even Qi Rong and Guzi join in.

They started the search party. There was no trail of Hua Fen. It's obvious she flies because of her staff's disappearance. They check He Xuan's lair, but within shock, it's empty. Little did they know, he has a second lair that he and Hua Fen are now currently in.

"Search for them on Tonglu Mountain," Hua Cheng ordered. Some of the ghosts herded their way to the mountains.

"He Xuan! Get out here," Shi Qingxuan shouted. He felt angry and dependent to stop this mess. He should've seen this coming. They were right about He Xuan. A monster that kidnaps anyone and kills them off. Or even get what he wanted from them. What a damn shame...

"Shixiong, what if we never find her," Quan Yizhen turns to Yin Yu as they run to places of the forests that Hua Fen might been in.

"Don't think that! We're going to find her! We have to! I promise her that I'm always there for her! I'm not messing everything up!"

After almost a year or two, Hua Fen was never seen. The worries about Hua Fen's whereabouts have grown out of control. Hua Cheng fell in a slight depression. As for Yin Yu, Xie Shu welcome him back to Heaven, only to help find evidence of Hua Fen and not turning him into back to a god.

The two began to have tea and researching in the Xianle Palace's garden. Overall, they found nothing...

"We checked everywhere. She's not in any of them!"

"Yin Yu, think about it: is there any chance He Xuan may have another lair?"

"...could be! But, where?"

"We'll have to ask Shi Qingxuan. He might know," Xie Shu stretches her sewed hand and got up from the table.

"... I see..."

Yin Yu was confident enough to bring He Xuan down and brought Hua Fen back to safety. He hopes that he can bring her back soon before things get more out of hand...

...

"Darling, your hair is so soft," He Xuan complimented as he plays with Hua Fen's hair from behind. "Haha. How much you made me happy!"

Unhappy, Hua Fen still remains emotionless and motionless to fight back. She was surprise that He Xuan becomes gentle with her, except for sex. She was force to wear the same sexy lingerie that Pei Ming give (hint: Chapter 9). Apparently, it was He Xuan who have Pei Ming give the sexy lingerie to Hua Fen (I know shocking). She have do these performance of dancing like the female dancers who entertains people at some occasions, well that her in front of He Xuan. She use to enjoy dancing in front of him at dates, but that was long ago.

"Sweetie, turn around. I have something to say."

Hua Fen stops her dancing and listens. He Xuan stood up and holds her cold dead hands, then announced, "For now on, you will be my lovely wife...soon and forever. No escaping...and that's final!"