Chapter 52

"What he's saying," He Xuan asked me. I forgot idiots, like him, don't speak owls. Only Yin Yu does. That's a a damn shame

"He's saying that we're here. The fishes and owls have arrived. The sun is starting to rise up. Let's just a quick power nap and we can go."

"Alright."

I lay down on the seat and close my eyes. I know should've just wait till He Xuan is napping first. Who knows what he can do to me...but instead of that, I heard him scooting over to me and lays next to me, basically he was kinda on top of me.

"You want mind if I cuddle you. It's the "only way for my to nap."

"N-"

"Don't worry. Pretend that Yin Yu is near you."

"No! You're obsession with me has to end! Get off of me!"

"How can I? Don't you have past boyfriends that still obsessed with you?"

I open eyes in shock and look at him. "What!?"

"You know you do." He start dragging his fingers as them began to trail down to the end of my dress. "You just can't admit it, don't you?" At this point, his voice began to sound raspy and kinda sexual. It's like he's trying to get me to go crazy over his voice. Of course, I'm not.

I felt something under my shoulder, it was his hand. His hand grabbed my breast and the other pull up my dress, revealing my stilettos heels, lace thigh-high stockings, and underwear, and then he grabbed me.

I gasp and shouted, "N...no! Stop it, you idiot! Get your fucking hands off of me!"

"Of course. After 5 minutes."

I look at him with red eyes and my face turns cold-hearted. "I said...GET. YOUR. FUCKING. HANDS. OFF. OF. ME!" My voice turns to demonic after the "me".

I open my mouth as my fangs formed to get shape, then I bit his handmade use my elbow to punch his throat.

"ARGH!" He pushes me off the seat. He holds his hand that was bit into and start coughing. I look at him with a smirk.

"You put yourself into this, babe. Now, you will live to regret being obsessive and possessive."

I hold him down by the neck and got on top of him. He raised his hand like he was going to slap me, but I told him, "Do it. And you'll feel so much better...to die. It's not like anyone is going to here you scream." He puts his hand down after I said that. I smirked and snickered.   It's so much fun to try and break men. It's like raping them. After all, they, the ones, who raped me many of times. Revenge won't hurt. It's like school: teaching them a lesson. I got of him and waited for him to close his eyes. Thank the heavens that he did!

Finally, I take my nap.

You may wondering where's Bao in all of this and why he's not going to kill He Xuan, right? Well, I send him out to hide the owls that was near kingdom. But at least, I taught He Xuan a lesson...

...

"Princess Hua Fen! It's so nice to see you. You must've have gotten my invitation." That "princess" greeted to me when me and He Xuan walks to her.

"Yes, I did."

Then, she smirked like she's the main villain here when she sees He Xuan nexts to me and said, "I knew it! You're admitting that you're a slut and a cheater, aren't you!? You're going to let me have Yin Yu, right? You two broke up?"

I glare at He Xuan to start talking. But he simple flipped the princess off. The princess was stunned. I snorted and said, "First off, I'm not a slut. Second, no you can't have him. Third, we still together and will MEVER parted. And fourth , this is my friend actually. Yin Yu can't be here at time. He's working. You were stalking him, so there's guarantee that you know that he's busy, right?" I smirked at the face she looks.

The Ghost Princess - Tian Guan Ci FuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara