Chapter 21

"Mei Yu, it's me. Yin Yu. You can't stay in your room for long, you know? Tell me what happen! I'll understand! His Highness told me everything and you was downstairs with He Xuan. Did he did something to you? If he ever rapes you again, I'll silence him to death! He might've done that to you because he knows that you and I are together and how much love we love each other! My love for you never change! Please talk to me," Yin Yu spoke with honest. He called himself stupid after hearing what happen at the party. The worst part is...

Hua Fen was the only woman at the party.

Traumatized and miserable, Hua Fen was stuck in her room and never move for the past few months. Throwing darts at 4 darting boards with a picture of Xie Lian, Feng Xin, Pei Ming, and worst of all...He Xuan in each board, smoking on her smoking pipe, feeding Bao, polishing Hong-er Hui (her staff), just about anything in her room to keep her company.

The memory of the men touching her is nerve something she could unseen. She thought she was tough, but...she's not. She hated Xie Lian. It was his fault for planning this and spiked the food with love potion to make her weak. He waited till she becomes weak and have the men take advantage of her is what she though. Do she know it was on accident?

She hated Shi Qingxuan too. Only for not being reasonable about He Xuan's toxicity and giving stupid Xie Lian a love potion. For what!?

The ghosts in the city gather around to The Manor and waited for Hua Fen to be at the balcony. They notice that she didn't show her face anymore when going for goods or gambling. They don't know what happen form the incident. All they know is that it wasn't the same without her having fun, causing mischief and trouble, and schooling ghosts children. It was depressing...

The children at the village in the Mortal Realm are worried too. She cancel the festival after a week of the incident. The children show merely hatred of the gods and mostly to He Xuan. They also hated Hua Cheng for not being a big brother and step in to save her. Everything was a wreck.

There were complaints about the incident to Xie Shu. Xie Shu was disappointed in Shi Qingxuan and her brother. She and Shi Wudu convince Shi Qingxuan to break up with He Xuan due to He Xuan toxicity and his still love for Hua Fen. He refuse to because he afraid that He Xuan might kill himself if he leaves. Dumb excuse they see it in their eyes.

"Then, what about Hua Fen, hm? He constantly going back to her! Think! Do he REALLY love you," Shi Wudu asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"He do! Maybe it was a one-night-stand! Who knows!?"

"Why you gave Xie Lian that potion," Xie Shu step in and ask.

"I meant to give him soy sauce! It belongs to He Xuan actually!"

"So, the love potion that connected to He Xuan and Hua Fen's affair?"

"Maybe...he said he wanted to use on someone and I don't know who till now! He didn't mean to-"

Shi Wudu have enough and shouted, "Stop protecting him! Hua Fen is the real victim! He's a perpetrator! We know what happen to the real Ming Yi, right?"

"Yes. I know...I care for Hua Fen! Really! I'll be strict with He Xuan for Hua Fen's protection! Cross my heart!"

"Thank you, brother," The two elemental gods hugged. However, there's one person to get some answers Xie Shu wants to ask. Xie Lian.

"Jiejie, I-"

"Tell me. Why Hua Fen is the only woman there?"

"I did invited you, but Pei Ming said you're busy!"

"Where's Ling Wen at that time?"

"She won't answer my communication array."

"Well, why you invite Hua Fen there?"

"She agree to."

"Xie-Xie, let's agree on this: never plan a party..."

Xie Lian nodded. He felt horrible about Hua Fen's well-being. After that night, Hua Cheng and him have gotten into a fight. And another. Xie Lian thought they should take a break and without hesitation, Hua Cheng agrees. The shrine was back on closing and Xie Lian stayed in the palace with his sister till things work out well. He don't think it will work out...

...

"Mei Yu," Yin Yu spoken again as his back press against Hua Fen's door, "Talk to me. I won't let you break up with me! I never let that happen! I care for you, I still do!"

Hua Fen turns her head towards the door. Her lips trembles to talk, so she stays quiet and continues to be emotionless and motionless.

Yin Yu held up a small pendant that Hua Fen gave him years ago. He opens it to see a picture of the two. "I won't let you break up with me just to you can give He Xuan what he wants! He never take good care of you! And he never did!"

"She's not coming out?"

Yin Yu looks up to see Hua Chen standing there in front of him.

"No..."

"Let's take a break on getting her out. I booked a therapist for her tomorrow. She'll be back to normal after therapy. I'll have some ghosts burst in and get her out. Let's try making her tea and see she will get out if we give her tea."

Yin Yu nodded and went downstairs with Hua Cheng.

Hua Fen don't want Yin Yu to suffer any longer. She don't want He Xuan to keep nagging her and trying to ruin a perfect relationship that her and Yin Yu had. So...

She left Bao to sleep and put on a black cape. She grabs her staff and flies away from Ghost City.

...

He Xuan felt horrible for what he done that night. He was jealous. Jealous enough to hear Hua Fen calling for Yin Yu. He never wants that...or maybe he do...

A figure walks up to him and whoever the figure is...it scared the bone fishes somehow.

He Xuan look up and gasp at who it is...

"Hua Fen!?"