•84•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 20 ~ Bsɪᴅᴇ Sᴛɪʟʟ Wᴀᴛᴇʀ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 20 ~ Bᴇsɪᴅᴇ Sᴛɪʟʟ Wᴀᴛᴇʀ

★ ★ ★

Alisha walks towards Alec, Izzy, Clary and Jace as she talks to Luke on the phone. Maia has gone missing but Luke refused to let her help, claiming there was bigger things for good on that she should be a part of right now. So the girl calls Luke or Simon every so often, checking to see if they found her. Alisha says goodbye to Luke as she stops over.

"Any luck?" Izzy asks her parabatai who looks up sadly and shakes her head. "They'll find Maia, promise." The hybrid nods at the Lightwood girl. They turn to Alec as he pulls up a holographic map of the city.

"Anything new?" Isabelle asks the couple. Alisha smiles at Clary and Jace. Yesterday, whilst Jace was healing, the two kissed and eventually got back together. Both Izzy and Alisha teased the both, claiming how it took to long.

"We tried tracking him together, like we did with Jonathan, but for some reason, it didn't work." Clary states.

"Magnus' wards are up. Valentine must still be in the city." Jace comments.

"Thank the Angel for Magnus and the warlocks." Izzy says and Alisha nods.

"Well, they didn't raise the wards for us." Alec states bitterly making Alisha glare at him slightly.

"Teams are out doing block-by-block sweeps throughout the city. We'll find him." Izzy states and Alisha, Alec and Izzy go to the other end to the table. As they examine the map, the alarm suddenly sounds.

"Aerial Sensors." Alec states, looking around. They all go over to another screen.

"Is it Valentine?" Clary asks hopefully but also slightly scared. Izzy looks at the red dot going over the map.

"No. Could be some kind of Wraith demon." She says and they all go get ready to attack it.

Alisha, Izzy, Clary, Alec and Jace running through the streets, glamoured. They stop at an intersection, standing in the middle of the road.

"Where is it?" Jace asks as Alisha tightens her grip on her seraph blade.

"It should be right on top of us." Alec states as Jace turns to look behind his parabatai.

"Alec!" He shouts making them all get into offensive positions. They turn to see the demon flying between buildings.

"I've never seen a demon like that." Izzy states.

Together • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {book 2}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara