•58•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 13 ~ Tʜᴏs ғ Dᴇᴍᴏɴ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 13 ~ Tʜᴏsᴇ ᴏғ Dᴇᴍᴏɴ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

★ ★ ★

Alisha gently knocks on her older brothers door and walks in his room after hearing a small 'come in'. She looks at Jason and Isaac who are both sitting on the bed.

"Hey..." she says softly and the boys look at her. "Do you know?" Jason looks down whereas Isaac maintains eye contact.

"That your a Herondale? Yeah." Isaac says gently as he watches the girl he grew up with. The girl stands frozen at the door as she looks at the two shadowhunters in front of her.

"I'm so sorry." She says whilst looking down. "I just..." she trails off not knowing what to say.

"It's okay." Jason speaks up for the first time in this interaction. "Your our sister, and you don't need our blood to prove it."

"Jason's right, you may be a Herondale but your still a Lotova." The shadowhunter smiles immediately making Alisha smile, but that smile disappears as soon as she hears commotion. The boys notice her distressed look and follow her out of the room as she leaves.

In the Ops centre Izzy turns around when she hears Jace's words. Jace and Clary approach Alec and Izzy whilst Alisha, Jason and Isaac rush in towards the group.

"Shadowhunter down!" The Herondale boy states making Alisha look up at him. Imogen walks towards them too.

"Milo Keytower." Clary says to the group, knowing that they were wondering who was killed.

"What happened?" Izzy asks as she stands beside her parabatai and brother.

"From what I understand, his runes were carved out. Is that true, Jace?" Imogen asks her grandson.

"Yes, after he was attacked by a wolf." Jace nods and Alisha looks at Jace.

"What?" She asks startled. The Lotova's step in front of the girl, thinking that she may be blamed for this.

"He had multiple bite and claw marks." Clary says mainly to Alisha.

"What kind of werewolf randomly attacks a Shadowhunter?" Isabelle asks.

"A cornered one." Alisha states making them all look to her as she pushes the Lotova shadowhunters back so everyone can see her again. "But that doesn't explain why they carved out his runes."