•26•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 5 ~ Ds ᴀɴᴅ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 5 ~ Dᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs

★ ★ ★

Inside, Alec pins Iris against the wall and she groans loudly. He has a firm, emotionless look on his face. "Where is Clary?" He asks harshly, not caring that he's hurting her.

"I suggest you take your hands off me, young man." Iris warns but Alec doesn't listen.

"Where is she?" He repeats and Iris uses her magic to throws Alec against the ceiling. He grunts in pain as he squirms to get free.

"You've gotta do better than that, cheekbones." Iris smirks but that smirk falls off her face when the young warlock from before runs in.

"Nana! Nana, no." She complains making Iris look at her. Alec falls to the floor, unconscious.

"Oh, hi, honeybun. Why don't you go back inside?" Iris looks down at Alec and smiles, coming up with some excuse. "And don't worry, I'm just playing with the man."

"Playtime's over." Isabelle states and cracks her whip. Alisha and Isaac stand beside her, growling loudly.

Iris throws Isabelle down the stairs with her magic

Iris throws Isabelle down the stairs with her magic. Isaac quickly intervenes and goes to attack Iris but is thrown into a wall. Alisha runs up and ounces at Iris but the warlock flicks her wrist making Alisha land on her belly beside Alec. Iris picks up the young girl.

"Put the girl down." Izzy states as she stands back up, Isaac by her side, growling. Alisha stands up and lets out a ferocious growl.

"Her name's Madzie, and she's better off with me than left to fend for herself in this cruel world." Iris says and opens up a Portal. "You can save the redhead, but she still owes me the favor." She continues and goes through the Portal with Madzie, leaving Izzy, Alisha and Isaac behind. The wolves let out huffs and the hybrid turns to Alec, gently nudging him in hopes of walking him up. It works and Alec pushes himself up slightly.

"Izzy." He says weakly and Izzy kneels down beside her brother. Alisha nibbles Isaacs ear playfully making him nip at her neck.

"Alec. You okay?" She asks him as she helps him up. He ignores her question.

"We have to find Clary." He states looking over at the two siblings who were playfully fighting. The two Lightwoods smile. After Alisha pins Isaac to the floor and goes over to Alec, letting him stroke her fur. The four rush off to find Clary after greeting each other.

Desperate to survive, Clary pulls one of the chains from the ceiling of the basement and tries attacks the demon. The action makes it flinch back slightly but still creeps forwards slowly.

"Stay back!" She shouts but suddenly stops when a bison of a rune pops in her head. She frowns but quickly drops the chain and pulls out her stele, hoping it will help her. She quickly draws it on her hand whilst the demon gets ready to attack. Clary quickly uses the rune, making a beam of light streak from her hand she points it at the demon, making it fall to ashes. Whilst this is happening, Jace runs in, shielding his eyes from the light in the room.

"What the hell was that?" He asks after the light passes over and Clary stands their bewildered.

"I... I don't know. I... I saw this vision of a rune and– and so I drew it." She stutters as Jace walks over.

"You just shot sunlight out of your hand." He states and she gasps slightly. "I knew you had a strong skill set, but that was amazing." He looks at her hand. "Where's the rune?" She looks down and frowns when she doesn't see a rune.

"I don't know. It's gone." She says.

"Look, whatever just happened, let's keep this to ourselves." Jace says just as Jason runs in. He looks between the shadowhunters who nod at him as a thankyou. Just then, Izzy, Alisha, Isaac and Alec come in.

"There you are." Alec says to Clary as the wolves gather in a far corner of the room. The brothers notice how uncomfortable their sister looks been in the same room as Clary so they stand with her. Isaac nuzzles into her side whilst Jason nudges her neck.

"Are you okay?" Izzy asks emotionlessly, still mad at the woman for making Alisha upset.

"Yeah. I'm, I'm fine." Clary looks over at Alisha and sees the wolf cowering away from her. As soon as the two catch eye contact, Alisha quickly runs out making everyone watch her. Alec watches as his sister glares icily at Clary's before following Alisha. Jason and Isaac look up at Clary, snarling lowly.

Outside, Isabelle finds Alisha curled up beside the stone stairs. She sighs and sits beside her, letting the white wolf place her head in her lap. Alisha lets out a long huff and then a small whine. Isabelle strokes her back comfortingly. The shadowhunter smiles when Alisha rolls onto her back, signalling she wants Izzy to rub her belly.

"You really are just a big dog aren't you?" She smirks whilst stroking Alishas stomach. The wolf in question lets out an exaggerated huff then nudges Izzy's stomach with her nose. The shadowhunter laughs slightly. "Your not that tough are you?" She says in a high pitched voice making Alisha snarl playfully. The wolf rolls up and jumps on Izzy, careful not to hurt her, whilst pinning her to the floor. The hybrid places her paws in her shoulders, keeping the shadowhunter in place. Isabelle laughs slightly after Alisha licks her face. Neither of them notices the five pairs of eyes watching them. Jason and Isaac stand beside Alec and Jace, now in their wolf forms. "Okay okay okay! You are tough, just stop!" Alisha lets out a noise of victory and leaps off of Izzy, letting her sit up. Isabelle stares at Alisha as the wolf gives her a dopey smile, which looks very weird since she's a wolf. They hear sniggers from behind them making them both turn quickly. They see everyone sniggering at them. Alisha huffs whilst Izzy groans. The hybrid walks behind some bushes, giving herself some privacy to transform back into a human. When she walks out he catches Alec's eyes. He walks over to her and links his fingers with hers. She smiles and pecks his lips after looking back to the group behind them. They watch the couple in awe.

"Alright, enough gawking. Let's go." Alisha states and rushes off, dragging Alec with her. The hybrid was desperate to get away from Clary that she forgot her hand was linked with Alec's. She gives him an apologetic look to which he just smiles softly at.