•64•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 14 ~ Tʜᴇ Fᴀɪʀ Fᴏʟᴋ

★ ★ ★

Alisha wakes up entangled with Alec the next morning. She looks up and sees her boyfriend smiling down at her as he combs his fingers through her blonde wavy hair. Pulling the sheets up so they cover her naked chest, she sits up and leads on the wall behind the bed and rests her head on the Lightwoods shoulder.

"Morning." He smiles and pecks her forehead.

"Good morning." She says happily.

"You alright?" Alec asks the girl, noticing the red marks and bruises littering her body. "I wasn't too rough last night was I?" The girl shakes her head.

"I'm fine. It was amazing." She smiles and kisses his lips. As soon as they pull away, Alec checks his phone, gasping when he notices the time.

"As much as I wanna stay in bed with you, I have to make an announcement." He says and stands up, grabbing his discarded clothes that litter across the room. Alisha watches amused as Alec jumps up and down just to get his pants on. "I'll see you in a bit." He says and rushes out of the room as he places his top over his head and onto his chest. She sighs with a smile and leans backwards, laying back on the bed. Without even nocking, Izzy barges is making Alisha clutch the sheets, covering her naked body. The Lightwood smiles knowingly and jumps on the double bed beside the now sitting Herondale.

"Izzy! What the hell!?" The hybrid shouts but Izzy rolls her eyes ignoring her.

"So..." she smirks and Alisha raises her eyebrows in a furious manner. "How was last night?" Suddenly, the blonde knows what Izzy was talking about. Blush rises to her cheeks but she quickly shakes it off.

"Iz, I'm naked!" She shouts desperately.

"So?" Izzy asks with a mischievous smirk but Alisha continues to glare at her. "Fine, I'll close my eyes." The Lightwood holds her hands over her tightly shut eyes.

"You couldn't just leave?" She states sarcastically whilst standing up, the thin white sheet held tightly around her body. Grabbing her outfit for the day, she begins to change. "How did you even know that-" she cuts herself off.

"What that you and my brother had sex?" Izzy states and Alisha gasps quietly. "Which took forever by the way."

"Ok you can look." Alisha states after getting fully dressed.

"Nice." she smirks whilst checking out her parabatai. "And to answer your earlier question, I felt it through the bond." Alisha raises an eyebrow.